Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is asking her this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴
I can hear this screenshot.

“eeehhhhhhmmmmmmm”

Good god, look at her. Look at those eyes of hers. Just air behind them. As if she just mentally packed up, left for lunch and lost her way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t get over the YouTube videos prorated by that girl Jennifer Lee (jlee) she was having argie-bargie with earlier this year! Kneevo nearly seems together in comparison

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m a bit thick today what’s the meaning of this? 🤣
She was Just trying to get retweeted by soccer fans angered by seeing the phrase "superleague" ...
She is such an attention bleep I pity her, because her livelihood depends on it.

More trqffic means more followers on her social media, and means she can charge more for shoutouts to other Onlyfans pages ...

Reactions: 7
She was Just trying to get retweeted by soccer fans angered by seeing the phrase "superleague" ...
She is such an attention bleep I pity her, because her livelihood depends on it.

More trqffic means more followers on her social media, and means she can charge more for shoutouts to other Onlyfans pages ...
Ah here, I get it now 🤣 no one is even talking about the super league anymore that was last months news no? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Also, asking for solicitor recommendations on social media has to be the most stupid thing she’s ever asked her fans considering most of her audience have probably never stepped into a solicitors office in their life; how the duck would they know which one is the best for sending cease and desists?
I dunno, I’m sure at least a few have been up before a judge or two.

She got lucky and the teenage boys find her attractive. That’s it.
A notoriously unexcitable demographic, as we all know.

She said on her live yesterday she hadn’t been cancelled in ages and someone commented saying tweet about you supporting the super league and you’ll get cancelled

Reactions: 2
Where is this Tiktokeire page?
It's on Instagram. It's on the tiktokroomeire page under the post about JLee but her comments are gone from the thread now. She was defending JLee for asking to collab with a small business and after the product was sent JLee ignored messages from the business and never followed through with the collab. Niamh came in all high and mighty defending this and acting like she knew about marketing laws etc. She quickly got her arse handed to her, it was great to see her put in her place 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.