Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone who smokes here tell me if this is normal for her age? .. like surely there's a way to avoid it? Plenty of my friends who smoke don't have yellow fingers.. looks like pure lack of hygiene
I have said this before on the thread I have never in my life had yellow fingers and I am smoking a good few years now.
She must smoke it right down to the butt or something. It’s minging!

Reactions: 4
It’s be funnier if you actually told us you eat one crappy meal a day & smoke 20 to keep you busy all while planning your next surgery to keep your shape but yea let’s laugh about being healthy oops

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread #5 Suggestion:

Niamh gets scorched in Mexic-Hoe, her boyfriend's Turkish, don't you know? How much lower can she go?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Syndell getting her coochie juices all over some chair in a beer garden is just absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Right lads. I took one for the team and paid the $3.

I should have bought a coffee instead. Keeps messaging trying to sell videos and videos moaning your name for $35, 1 minute long. I even say a message about her sexy accent. Her voice is whiny and not sexy at all.
Loads of her plastic tits and rubber arse. Not much else and actually very boring.
Don't waste your money, there is nothing to draw you back. I added about 15 free pages and some are good but even the worst is better than Niaskank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Syndell getting her coochie juices all over some chair in a beer garden is just absolutely disgusting 🤢
Wait what 😂 I unfollowed her aagggess ago I couldn't cope with the filtered to duck pictures. What happened???

Right lads. I took one for the team and paid the $3.

I should have bought a coffee instead. Keeps messaging trying to sell videos and videos moaning your name for $35, 1 minute long. I even say a message about her sexy accent. Her voice is whiny and not sexy at all.
Loads of her plastic tits and rubber arse. Not much else and actually very boring.
Don't waste your money, there is nothing to draw you back. I added about 15 free pages and some are good but even the worst is better than Niaskank.
So she does do personalised videos? On the mind popper podcast she was adamant she doesn’t need to do things like that because she’s explicit enough doesn’t need that to get more money 😂😂😂 obviously not the case at allll

Reactions: 3
Can anyone who smokes here tell me if this is normal for her age? .. like surely there's a way to avoid it? Plenty of my friends who smoke don't have yellow fingers.. looks like pure lack of hygiene
I smoked all through my late teens and 20’s gave up when I got my 30’s and I can say 1000% I’ve never ever had yellow fingers, the yellow is from the tar in the cigarettes if you wash your hands regularly it should never happen, Kneevo is a filthy scruff.

Kneevo who keeps ranting that she’s not an influencer handing out influencer “advice” on tiktok eire page about J Lee. She’s some clown. That JLee one was caught out badly. Only looking for free stuff with a promise to post. All these clowns are the same. I reckon she’s mad to be back in Ireland right now.

Reactions: 9
I smoked all through my late teens and 20’s gave up when I got my 30’s and I can say 1000% I’ve never ever had yellow fingers, the yellow is from the tar in the cigarettes if you wash your hands regularly it should never happen, Kneevo is a filthy scruff.
My mum has smoked 40 a day since she was a teenager and she's mid 60s now...never in my life have I seen her with yellow stains 😳 shes a hygienic person so you can't immediately tell to look at her that shes a smoker unlike niamh...

Is 20 x 50 really hard maths?
i was just about to say this! my god she really is a brain dead fool. How the duck does she think small businesses can afford to be sending out free gifts as well as paying the influencer on top of it? The free gift is the 'payment' you dope..i really hope there comes a day when all these clowns of influencers like miriam mullins come crashing back down to earth

Reactions: 8
My mum has smoked 40 a day since she was a teenager and she's mid 60s now...never in my life have I seen her with yellow stains 😳 shes a hygienic person so you can't immediately tell to look at her that shes a smoker unlike niamh...
It’s just down to her not bothering to wash herself she’s a nasty scruff. That’s a big tell the yellowing fingers

I saw on tik tok that her account has been banned for multiple violations.
She had a TikTok up on one of her backup accounts - I reported it because she mentioned her Onlyfans in the video. I then commented on it telling her I reported it; she took the video down within minutes.

She does this time and time again. You are literally not allowed to advertise adult content on an app that is for 13 year olds and up. This is why you keep getting banned, Niamh.

EDUCATE YOURSELF and learn the terms and conditions of the platform that made you popular. Idiot scruffy chav.

Is 20 x 50 really hard maths?
Wait, her IG is private so I don’t know the context. Does she actually consider 20 x 50 “hard maths”? Wow. Allow me to use her catchphrase again:

EDUCATE YOURSELF Niamh and learn some basic mathematics. Idiot scruffy chav.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.