Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm wouldn’t it be interesting if someone reported her when she tries it, using this screenshot for proof 😏

Reactions: 1
She said she was just checking to see and there isn't a way around it so that was that like think she knows if she came home she'd have to do the MHQ

I’m pretty sure hers is the same situation as in OF girl who’s images were taken from that website.
I think Megan nudes were leaked by an ex before she started doing OF and Megan tried to commit suicide . She did a lot to help the OF girls when the leaked happened. She never got any justice over the laws at the time when the ex did it to her. So she fought for the laws to be change .

Reactions: 3
So she had to get someone else’s help to cook that measly breakfast? That’s worse that a continental breakfast at 2 star hotel in Benidorm. :sick:

Reactions: 4
So she had to get someone else’s help to cook that measly breakfast? That’s worse that a continental breakfast at 2 star hotel in Benidorm. :sick:
I was about to say that I can’t believe she can’t make scrambled egg and toast by herself, but no I can absolutely believe it 🤣
Who makes her food all day every day?:unsure: Or no wonder she eats cereal all the time, she can probably just about manage to pour the milk in

Reactions: 5
I was about to say that I can’t believe she can’t make scrambled egg and toast by herself, but no I can absolutely believe it 🤣
Who makes her food all day every day?:unsure: Or no wonder she eats cereal all the time, she can probably just about manage to pour the milk in
Just all take away. Probably why she looks so ill

Reactions: 7
I have so many stupid questions and to much time to think about it 😂 why hasn’t her own mother ever told her how to make scrambled egg? Why did she have to ask the child’s mother for help?
also, is that why the child’s mother is okay with him being so close with her? Because she’s still clearly a child in herself? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kneevo - I think it’s important to see the world & experience different cultures,
Also Kneevo - sits in same clothes in her luxurious apartment house & doesn’t wash her hair because she has no purple shampoo 🥴🤢 (scruff) eating bowls of cereal & crying about Irish butter
Okuurrr

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Niamh no one wants your rotten tacky furniture. The apartment would sell faster if that shite was taken out.

Did she actually just say “un-alived” instead of killed????? She’s a bleeping window licker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she actually just say “un-alived” instead of killed????? She’s a bleeping window licker!!!

I couldn't actually understand what she was saying for a minute. Wtf is unalived is that even a word??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.