Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything going on with her the last few months. Hard to believe anything she says. Maybe people close to her take everything she says with a pinch of salt. She just seems to have everything happen to her whatever is the popular discussion of the week. Without ever speaking of it in the past. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Big hit to turkey today.

Perhaps property there isn't such a good investment.
Sometimes I have wondered to myself, does she even know who Erdogan is & what he has done with his regime to Turkey in past 20 or so years?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is there any way to see what she posts on OF without subscribing? There’s bound to be screenshots no?🤔
That is now illegal in Ireland. Please research 'CoCos law'. It is considered 'image based sexual abuse' to repost somebody's only fans content on other platforms.

If you want a general preview go to get twitter I'd say

Reactions: 19
That is now illegal in Ireland. Please research 'CoCos law'. It is considered 'image based sexual abuse' to repost somebody's only fans content on other platforms.

If you want a general preview go to get twitter I'd say
What a load of rubbish that law is ... 5000 people pay to see nudes that's fine... But those who don't pay are supposedly "sexually abusing " her.

In reality, The only thing that would be violated is her copyright

Reactions: 12
What a load of rubbish that law is ... 5000 people pay to see nudes that's fine... But those who don't pay are supposedly "sexually abusing " her.

In reality, The only thing that would be violated is her copyright
Not everyone is a huge account like Kneevo, plenty of people have a small amount of subs on OnlyFans and it’s crappy when their pics get spread across sites like the Fappening, being spread in group chats, and anyone gets their hands on them and you’ve got malicious people sending them to family, work etc on purpose. And yes that’s the risk people take having any photos online but that’s not the point.

People like Kneevo and Julia Holbanel aren’t going to care as much because they’ve huge followings and their photos are already in loads of places but you can’t have one rule for some and a different one for another, it’s to protect people in general, applies to all intimate photos (open to being corrected) and people sharing them non-consensually with the intent to cause harm.

Apparently it’s going to be virtually impossible to prove that someone was sharing a pic to be malicious which is mad to me because 90% of the time that’s what’s happening especially if they’re being purposely sent to the wrong people to humiliate the person but there you go.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Would it not suit kneevo Ross and Miriam better to just have a private group video call than ALWAYS going live on Insta?!

Reactions: 14
What’s with kneevo, Miriam and the child going live with the girl who was in the car chase with the guards giving her publicly and praising her!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Was I imagining things when she said she thought what one girl does is a really good idea then went on to say whenever she does something controversial that people go mad about she plays the mental health card and videos herself crying eating pizza in her room so people feel sorry for her and then people forget about the bad shes done because of how depressed she acts?😂😂
Like gee kneevo we already figured you out on that one but thanks for letting us know your copying yet another instagrammers things😂😂😂

Reposting OF content is not covered by CoCo's law, despite what Niamh or any other OF girls might like to say on Twitter and Insta.

The Act specifies that the "harm" must come from an interference with "peace or privacy". The images on OF are not private intimate images, they are commodities that Niamh is happy for everyone in the world to see if they will pay her the princely sum of €3.

I believe the Guards have already said that they won't be prosecuting OF leaks, and if they do, any competent solicitor will get the person off.

Apparently it’s going to be virtually impossible to prove that someone was sharing a pic to be malicious which is mad to me because 90% of the time that’s what’s happening especially if they’re being purposely sent to the wrong people to humiliate the person but there you go.
Malice (i.e. meaning to cause harm) isn't a constituent element of the offence. It is enough for the Guards to prove that a person sharing the images was "reckless as to harm". This will be easy to prove in the case of an ex sharing private nudes, but it's a completely different kettle of fish for the sharing of freely available OF content. There is no legitimate expectation of privacy for that content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Reposting OF content is not covered by CoCo's law, despite what Niamh or any other OF girls might like to say on Twitter and Insta.

The Act specifies that the "harm" must come from an interference with "peace or privacy". The images on OF are not private intimate images, they are commodities that Niamh is happy for everyone in the world to see if they will pay her the princely sum of €3.

I believe the Guards have already said that they won't be prosecuting OF leaks, and if they do, any competent solicitor will get the person off.

Malice (i.e. meaning to cause harm) isn't a constituent element of the offence. It is enough for the Guards to prove that a person sharing the images was "reckless as to harm". This will be easy to prove in the case of an ex sharing private nudes, but it's a completely different kettle of fish for the sharing of freely available OF content. There is no legitimate expectation of privacy for that content.
And how does that work with images sent in DMs, regardless of price? Joe signs up to Jane’s OnlyFans, Jane sells him a nude photo in DMs and only him (not everyone has explicit content on their page remember) Joe finds Jane’s family/employer sends the photos to them, or posts them publicly somewhere with the sole intent of humiliating her. If Jane proves she only sold it to one person, where does that leave her?
To be honest I can’t see many going forward with cases because of the daunting task that it is, but from a moral point of view, if someone is posting things to a very limited audience or selling stuff privately it’s pretty crappy to be spreading stuff around and posting them on public forums, imo. The Fappening is a cesspit

I’d have thought the ‘interfering with peace’ bit links in with spreading someone’s images around publicly intending to embarrass them. Sure, anyone can sign up and pay for stuff, but hundreds and or thousands of people wouldn’t have seen something posted publicly if that person hadn’t chosen to screenshot and send around. Again I don’t think people like Kneevo actually care, referring to smaller accounts, but if someone bought Kneevo’s sex tape and sent it to her parents you’d think that would link in with the peace bit.
I do fear it’ll be hard to prosecute under that law for anyone

Reactions: 4
And how does that work with images sent in DMs, regardless of price? Joe signs up to Jane’s OnlyFans, Jane sells him a nude photo in DMs and only him (not everyone has explicit content on their page remember) Joe finds Jane’s family/employer sends the photos to them, or posts them publicly somewhere with the sole intent of humiliating her. If Jane proves she only sold it to one person, where does that leave her?
Totally off topic but the Jane/ John scenario is giving me horrific flashbacks to MCQ's i had to do for bleedin insurance exams 🙈🤣

What happened over in Barcelona? Is it speculation that there was a fall out over Lucy not supporting Niamh when she overdosed? Or, did kneevo call her out on it?

Reactions: 4
Is kneevo actually giving out about adults commenting on the childs behaviour, calling them weirdos or as she spells it wierd? hahaha whats even weirder is the fact that she, a 24 year old, is 'besties' with the child! The stupidity that this one displays daily is hard to comprehend!

Reactions: 11
Is kneevo actually giving out about adults commenting on the childs behaviour, calling them weirdos or as she spells it wierd? hahaha whats even weirder is the fact that she, a 24 year old, is 'besties' with the child! The stupidity that this one displays daily is hard to comprehend!
I know yeah, one of her "besties" is a 16 year old child.. She might have lots of money, but her social life isn't exactly hopping with the company (or lack of) she keeps 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.