Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl who drove over the m50 with all
The cops following her kneevo thinks they are best Mates now. But the girl who was driving her boyfriend hacked her Instagram and uploaded videos of them having sex
When will we need a Gemma thread? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but did she not rant, rave and try and influence everyone to go to the surgeon she went to in Turkey last time she got the BBL and now she’s complaining. she is the biggest hypocrite and there are so many minors following her it’s on tik tok and insta it’s a disgrace what she puts up and then complains about minors. Sure the child is only 15. Should be in Junior Cert. She’s 25. It’s disgraceful.
Don’t get me started on that.

Her ignorance really shows when she tries to justify her advertising on TikTok. Yes, advertising. Her just mentioning Onlyfans is her advertising it, believe me. She tried to tell people that it wasn’t kids app. Are you joking me? The minimum age to be able to use it is 13 years old.

THEN she tried to claim that most people who watch her “content” aren’t children. Yet, the day she made her first TikTok about her Onlyfans, she uploaded another TikTok of her dancing with a fan in Tesco who looked about 8, 10 at the oldest. Oh, there’s also a TikTok Miriam Mullins had up where a child thought she was Kneevo. ALSO, even if her page IS mostly viewed by adults: THAT DOESN’T MEAN KIDS WON’T SEE IT, YOU DUMB witch!

Her singing the praises of the doctor who botched whatever surgery it was shows another level of ignorance. I don’t doubt for a second that she doesn’t realise the potential damage something like that can do. She’s as dumb as Trump - who literally went about injecting yourself with bleach to cure covid; not realising the influence he had while he said it.

Reactions: 19
by the way some nerve of Tiktokroomeire posting the phone numbers for people who require help. They are just constantly posting bullying posts on their page. Again it comes back that this is probably being run by the child and Kneevo. I would not be surprised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kneevo: “Oh my god guys, stop making such a big deal about my Onlyfans. It’s not that big of a deal guys.”

Also Kneevo: “Most of my IG stories are based around the fact that I have an Onlyfans. Oh, by the way guys, subscribe now for a discount! Did I mention I have an Onlyfans?”

Is she actually this stupid? Oh wait, she might just be because she also put up a story linking a “really education article”. Can someone around her tell her to at least do the LCA so she can learn to spell and actually string a coherent sentence together?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
She posts about men taking there own lives and feeling pity on them but is the biggest bully to almost every man out there? Her only two male friends are that Ross fella and Aidan she’s always contradicting herself it’s one thought one minute then it changes the next. Definitely unfollowing her I can’t handle her attitude anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kneevo: “Oh my god guys, stop making such a big deal about my Onlyfans. It’s not that big of a deal guys.”

Also Kneevo: “Most of my IG stories are based around the fact that I have an Onlyfans. Oh, by the way guys, subscribe now for a discount! Did I mention I have an Onlyfans?”

Is she actually this stupid? Oh wait, she might just be because she also put up a story linking a “really education article”. Can someone around her tell her to at least do the LCA so she can learn to spell and actually string a coherent sentence together?
She’s been on the radio and all about it, of course that’s what she’s known for LOL what else would it be? Her shite dances on Tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Gobshite, you’d understand if she’d deleted it ages ago or something and was doing something else but she posts about it so much what does she expect, it’s her main thing

Reactions: 2

Having a go off the Lauren girl for saying she wouldn't do OF because she wouldn't want her family seeing that etc. Completely rational opinion and something she's more than entitled to say.. kneevo then saying she shouldn't be saying it because it could create a stereotype and harm sex workers? .. she's so thick, she thinks everyone has to conform to her opinion.. she's more than entitled to do OF (good for her) but please spare us the bullshit of this idea that we should all be doing it .. I'll sacrifice "the bank" I reckon 🤣

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how can someone be so self absorbed and self centred, honestly day by day she’s getting more and more ridiculous. She constantly contradicts herself and pulls the mental health card when needs be but has no problem shitting on anyone who dare challenge her in any way. She keeps saying she’s ‘young and needs to learn’ but she’s not a 7 year old child. When will she take responsibility for her actions🙄

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t Niamh D advertise her only fans on her own insta? I saw Kneevo shouting her out but why is she so secretive about her OF

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how can someone be so self absorbed and self centred, honestly day by day she’s getting more and more ridiculous. She constantly contradicts herself and pulls the mental health card when needs be but has no problem shitting on anyone who dare challenge her in any way. She keeps saying she’s ‘young and needs to learn’ but she’s not a 7 year old child. When will she take responsibility for her actions🙄
Kneevo: “I don’t have all the answers!”

Also Kneevo: “I’m going to educate people” or “educate yourself!”

Kneevo: “Let people live the way they want!”

Also Kneevo: “Whaaa? You have a different belief in something than I do? duck YOU!”

She is the physical, corporeal embodiment of “hypocrisy”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her whole personality and life, and all she promotes is onlyfans, and now she's upset that that's what's she's known for? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice behaviour therapist yeeted the duck out of here and never came back 😂😂😂

I know I’m going back to last week but just copped they never returned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.