Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she is saying it’s not just the tweet, it was also things she was dealing with her in her personal life and other things too. Why is she one of these girls who love to give you a story but only gives you chapter 1,3,6 and 9....

Reactions: 14
So now she is saying it’s not just the tweet, it was also things she was dealing with her in her personal life and other things too. Why is she one of these girls who love to give you a story but only gives you chapter 1,3,6 and 9....
If I was in her shoes I would go home to my family and seek help that she clearly needs, obviously when she got discharged in Spain they didn't offer any aftercare because she doesn't live there!

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but you cant mouth off to the extent that she did and put as many people down in such a vulgar way as she did, get called out on it, claim that she has mental health issues to cover up the fact that she was in the wrong and then say everyone pushed her to hurt herself? That's a cop out. Why is she taking photos of herself crying in hospital after an OD, waiting for a time to post them and say it was everyone else's fault? You can't do that. Life doesn't work like that. You don't get to say harmful things and when your called out on it, say no one should call you out because you might be pushed to suicide? So does she want a free pass to say whatever she wants with no repercussions?

I cannot stand people who take vidoes/pictures of themselves crying or having a breakdown. It is purely done for attention.
Yes yes yes I completely agree with all of this

I can’t understand how she thinks it’s ok to be putting the blame on people bullying/trolling her and calling her out when she is the biggest bully herself. The names she has called people are vile. And she’s saying that she needs to be put in her place sometimes and she will say she’s wrong but she is always so defensive and had to be right 100% of the time. When has she ever let people tell her she’s wrong?

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I’ve no sympathy for her and I don’t mean to be mean, but she has spent the last few weeks tormenting that guy and had people call him all sorts and herself call him all sorts and accuse him of all things oh but that was ok brcaus poor kneevo is allowed do that. A week after coming from Barcelona she heads off for surgery and then on her come down after surgery she has pictures to put on Twitter for people to feel sorry for her so Lucy can get the backlash . She sells herself
For money and then ridicules people for having a normal job. Well guess what kneevo it’s no ok that you can criticise and make peoples lives a misery and then cry wolf when people criticise you back. And then advertising your boyfriends dentists. Your life is sad kneevo go get help

Reactions: 16
I fully agree. She's well able to act vile and abusive to others and then plays the mental health card when she gets called out on it. I feel pity for her but she brings it all on herself. She always seems to get very upset on her social after surgeries? Obviously all these procedures are taking a bigger toll on her than she is willing to accept.

😂😂😂😂 Jamie keeping an eye on Kneevos new man 👀

hahaha i find this too funny!!!

She is obviously not very well mentally at the moment, but she says the believed all the ‘nasty things’ she read about herself yet retweets tweets about how amazing she is etc - I’m all for self confidence but when you’re mentally as low as she claims to be not so long ago you definitely don’t think highly of yourself. She also says she’s in a much better place now and that she goes through ‘ups and downs’ every week ... I don’t know why it’s just really bothering me I don’t know if it’s just me but this whole situation isn’t sitting right with me.

Reactions: 5
If she overdosed while in Barcelona that was a really crappy move from Lucy to not support her. OK they haven't been friends for long but no decent human would go off sight seeing and drinking with friends when their guest is recovering in hospital. I actually feel sorry for Niamh and how alone she must have felt over there. I'm also surprised her family didn't intervente and beg her to come home instead of allowing her to jet off to get more surgeries when she is clearly still very vulnerable.
I fully agree. She's well able to act vile and abusive to others and then plays the mental health card when she gets called out on it. I feel pity for her but she brings it all on herself. She always seems to get very upset on her social after surgeries? Obviously all these procedures are taking a bigger toll on her than she is willing to accept.

😂😂😂😂 Jamie keeping an eye on Kneevos new man 👀
Noooooo pure raging

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What was Lucys comment a while back relating to why they weren't talking after her trip?
@lucyyfitzz:I won’t be addressing it as it really wasn’t my decision what happened and I’m hurt over it. I just want to move on and not talk about it ☺

Reactions: 1
If she overdosed while in Barcelona that was a really crappy move from Lucy to not support her. OK they haven't been friends for long but no decent human would go off sight seeing and drinking with friends when their guest is recovering in hospital. I actually feel sorry for Niamh and how alone she must have felt over there. I'm also surprised her family didn't intervente and beg her to come home instead of allowing her to jet off to get more surgeries when she is clearly still very vulnerable.

Noooooo pure raging
I don’t think her family are really aware of what she does, they probably only find out after from what I’ve gathered... and we don’t know for certain but the person Lucy seems to be is not one that would just leave a friend in that state, I don’t think anyone would.. I think there is so much more to this than we’ll ever know

Is she actually serious posting this?! She’s a hypocrite!! Bullying the hell out of that man blasting him all over her socials (I do not condone his tiktoks) but my god take a look in the mirror girl!!
6987D9BF-6F82-45B6-AC47-3E3BBB5BF65E.png

She’s too busy up on a high horse, giving orders to her little crayture friends of who to channel her anger too now. The irony is when someone does something just as similar but she doesn’t like them, she then goes in at them. Makes no sense really, think it is somewhere to channel her anger.

@lucyyfitzz:I won’t be addressing it as it really wasn’t my decision what happened and I’m hurt over it. I just want to move on and not talk about it ☺
I would be very surprised if Lucy just left her willingly. It’s time for Niamh’s family to take her home now at this stage. She needs some clinical help given to her, whatever it may be.

Reactions: 8
I just can’t imagine the heartbreak of her mum and dad. The fact their child is in another country with a attempted suicide. I know full well, if that was my child... I would be heartbroken and upset I couldn’t be there for them and hold their hand.

.... Did she really post about her OD and shortly after promote her only fans ... Baffling

Reactions: 9
.... Did she really post about her OD and shortly after promote her only fans ... Baffling
She's clever ill give her that, she capitalises on everything possible, taking advantage of the traffic to her twitter.

Here’s yet another thing that seems odd. Surely her family/friends/boyfriend knew about this OD - would they really let her fly to Barcelona alone so soon after, would they not fear something happening again?

God forbid if anything ruins Kneevo getting the money so she can have yet more plastic surgery. Honestly, I was looking through her Instagram and TikTok from last January/February and she honestly isn’t the same person anymore and it’s sad to see.
She's clever ill give her that, she capitalises on everything possible, taking advantage of the traffic to her twitter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.