Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put her body on OF and she’s destroyed it I feel so bad for the girl

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for her too. I don't agree with what she says, the drama she causes and gets involved with but behind it all i think is a very vulnerable girl who seems so lost in herself. Even with all the money she's earning you can see she's truly not happy. It's also scary to see what she's putting her body through the past year with all the surgery. I hope for her own sake and health she steps away from social media properly and get some sort of help. If she was my sister I would be moving the earth to try help her because she is going down a bad path.

Reactions: 12
Sitting down to a nice lunch only to hear Niamh describe her latest vertical bowl movements 🤮🤮🤮

The 13 year old lads paying for your OF content with mammy's credit card don't want to hear about the logistics of you taking a shite!

Absolutely vile content, as we have come to expect. Such a terrible role model for young women.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what kind of clinic lets someone go under surgery with fake eyelashes on?
Didn't you follow Niamh's stories? She went to the world famous Dr. Alex Aslani, or as Kneevo described him "the best bum doctor ever". Dr. Aslani received a first class honours degree in ass fattening from Oxford. He is internationally recognised as an expert on hole enhancement.

The website for the clinic in Malaga is shocking. The good doctor describes the BBL as "one of the most fascinating procedures in contemporary Plastic Surgery". Very little by way of discussion of the risks associated. I think it's one of the most dangerous PS procedures.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Dr aslani is a butcher any insta girl that’s been to him is butchered or needs a correction hes one to avoid

the best bum man she deluded he’s the worst bum surgeon in Europe who does the worst bbl I have ever seen

Reactions: 3
Oh I feel sick. I usually have a snoop at her only fans before reading here (almost expired won’t be renewing lol)
She’s put up “how good does my new body look” she looks disgusting and rough!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh I feel sick. I usually have a snoop at her only fans before reading here (almost expired won’t be renewing lol)
She’s put up “how good does my new body look” she looks disgusting and rough!
Stop ✋
Don't say She posted a photo all bloody and wiyh the drains? Is she clothed?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is no way she will learn from her past mistakes and will do damage to her body again. She’s hiding the fact that she was at fault and the reason why she had to get surgery done now. Don’t let her gas light anything else. She didn’t follow the rules after getting a bbl. I fear for how she will look in 5 years time with what she’s doing to her body.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind her waist!!!
It just shows, we really can't trust any of these so called insta models or celebs, if an ordinary girl from Ireland can go away and do that to her body then they must be doing a hell of a lot more. If you have the money you can have whatever body you desire 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Niamh harps on about grooming and stuff but is that not what shes doing with the child? They all need help
They go on lives with multiple teenagers. To ‘educate people’. Those teenagers thinking they are educating people. Might want to leave that to professional therapist
Heads so f
It just shows, we really can't trust any of these so called insta models or celebs, if an ordinary girl from Ireland can go away and do that to her body then they must be doing a hell of a lot more. If you have the money you can have whatever body you desire 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she is very pretty anyway. But I think the proportions are a bit off 😂

This is my point. She spends half her time with the child in lives and talking about OF and all that and she goes on about grooming. Most of her tik tok followers are minors and people should see the stuff she posts there. By the way her latest stories on insta are just vile. Going on about things people just don’t want to hear.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.