Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reposted my post on her instagram but won’t take a second to consider what I’m trying to get at in it... I give up, it’s all just for attention and stupidly I was trying to get her to see she needs help🤣

Ok lol Jamie’s not every profile on here she’s getting a bit carried away. She’s blaming him for everything we’ve all said. Niamh gards don’t care about tattle he’s not gonna not get into the gards because of it. Plenty of gards are members of this site. Have a look at Laura’s views, Dominique nugent, and Lisa Jordan’s thread on here. Full of gards 😂
Again she’s taking anything she can cling to and running with it as much as she can, yeah what he did was wrong but she’s going to make this into a massive blowout

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She reposted my post on her instagram but won’t take a second to consider what I’m trying to get at in it... I give up, it’s all just for attention and stupidly I was trying to get her to see she needs help🤣
She’s a narcissist and she thinks she can say things about everyone but no one can say a word about her. She’s nothing but a sex worker with not one ounce of class and because he family
Gave her no attention she craves it off social media

Reactions: 8

Again she’s taking anything she can cling to and running with it as much as she can, yeah what he did was wrong but she’s going to make this into a massive blowout
Yeah what he did was wierd. But he’s entitled to make a profile here. Nothing behavioral therapist said was major. Just stirring the pot. I noticed the post she shared was of other members. She’s just taking this and rolling all out on the sympathy train

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go, so Kneevo is allowed to say what she wants about everybody, whoever she wants not thinking of the actions it could cause but god forbid someone mentions her.. makes me sick. She is bullying a different person everyday.

Reactions: 12
But she forgets. Mrs hinch faces by grace all the huns and the likes used to show tattle looking for sympathy And it only drove all the minions here she’s doing herself no favours

Reactions: 4
Queue the other haters she has making a profile right now to jump on the bandwagon for the hole she just dug herself 🌚 Herself and that Ross are such hypocrites. They’re entitled to sit on their lives slagging people off, bitching about them and name calling but the minute the roles are reversed, it’s world war three. Let’s all jump on the sympathy train for Kneevo and Ross who have never ever slagged Jamie off or anybody for that fact

Reactions: 6
Jamie has always seemed like such an asshole so I’m enjoying this hahaha, don’t know about yous

Reactions: 10
Kneevo #3 a thread where Jamie has a conversation with himself on multiple accounts all day every day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if she’s going to the guards, does that mean we will all get into trouble for being on this forum 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also how can she get the guards involved for tit he’s said on here under that behaviour account like hahaha how thick and unaware of life and what constitutes a crime to lodge a complaint about someone have taken a screenshot and post a few things on a message board?

And then saying he wants to be a guard and trying to use that to “cancel” him in doing that? After the rant she just went on atop her high horse about attacking people’s lives and what things can do to people? Hahahaha give over you sap.

The whole lot of them are the most ridiculous, unaware fools going around. I’m truly surprised some of them actually have the brain capacity to “survive” on their own

Reactions: 16
So she's claiming she has the screenshot of him posting his twitter here, yet the person who caught him hasn't even got a screenshot and I'm sure if someone had it here they would have posted it by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Kneevo preached many of times how she isn’t a fan of cancel couture ????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.