Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
I’ve been on here since February and I’m a woman🤣 you don’t need to put down every comment that involves people feeling sorry for Jamie as him pretending to be “another” fake account🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Hang on, I wasn’t calling YOU Jamie, I was stating the obvious that he’s got loads of fake accounts and saying “Hey Jamie” to to him? I used your quote because you felt sorry for him & so I was being sarcastic saying I do too, but yeah I trust nobody anyway after today’s shitshow so you’re all bleeping Jamie to me 😂

Reactions: 1
[

Hang on, I wasn’t calling YOU Jamie, I was stating the obvious that he’s got loads of fake accounts and saying “Hey Jamie” to to him? I used your quote because you felt sorry for him & so I was being sarcastic saying I do too, but yeah I trust nobody anyway after today’s shitshow so you’re all bleeping Jamie to me 😂
Apologies that’s just the way you came across I was like okay then missus🤣🙏🏻

Obviously it's very sad and pathetic that he's still lurking here and posting mad tit about his ex constantly but none of us would like to be outed either so I don't think it's fair the absolute tirade against him 😬

Reactions: 3
I would love nothing more than to catch her and the child lurking on here and catching them out. I’m sure they are on here all the time

Obviously it's very sad and pathetic that he's still lurking here and posting mad tit about his ex constantly but none of us would like to be outed either so I don't think it's fair the absolute tirade against him 😬
Yeah this is true, as others have said he looks shook to bits in his story 😬 But yeah, equally think it’s pathetic and also that he’s in a horrible situation lol whether or not he brought it on himself

Maybe I'm just thick but how was his profile picture included in the screenshot of the tweet? If I take a screenshot on twitter of a tweet my profile picture isn't on it 🤷‍♀️

Maybe I'm just thick but how was his profile picture included in the screenshot of the tweet? If I take a screenshot on twitter of a tweet my profile picture isn't on it 🤷‍♀️
I only seen the screenshot of the tweet I didn’t look good enough until someone mentioned his profile pic was on it. Then when I went back to check it was deleted. But I can confirm my iPhone doesn’t show my profile pic on Twitter?? Can anyone with android and others check I think your on to something.

Edit to add. It does show it as like I can set a story? At the very top of my feed

I only seen the screenshot of the tweet I didn’t look good enough until someone mentioned his profile pic was on it. Then when I went back to check it was deleted. But I can confirm my iPhone doesn’t show my profile pic on Twitter?? Can anyone with android and others check I think your on to something.

Edit to add. It does show it as like I can set a story? At the very top of my feed
It's on the top left corner of an android if you're looking at tweets in the timeline

It's on the top left corner of an android if you're looking at tweets in the timeline
Oh yes it is.... with a little + add alongside all the other circles

Very well spotted girls (and Jamie 🤣)

from Jamie’s photos, he doesn’t have an android.. he has a iPhone though? Weirddddddd

I have a iPhone and mine shows like this??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have an android and if I type in kneevo to search through her tweets it doesn't show, but as the poster above said, looking through tweets on my timeline I like this.....
Where my profile pic is coloured in white (I swear I'm not Jamie 🤣) is where his pic must have been

Attachments

To be honest like I don't really blame Jamie. We all creep on our exes but 99% of us don't have an ex in the public eye, and if we did i'm sure we would all be lurking on here too 😂 From what I could see he didnt say anything too bad about Niamh, mostly just stuff everyone else had been saying and asking questions. It looks pathetic from the outside but realistically he was with the girl for ages and is probs still hurt (can't remember what caused the breakup). Also It's clear that Niamh is still a little invested in him too like she got a new boyfriend veeeery soon after jamie and if she didn't care she wouldn't constantly be posting stories addressing him and calling him out any time she heard his name. But like in fairness after her whole preach yesterday about mental health and not bullying people into suicide, her hundreds of posts giving out about Jamie completely contradict that?? Also reporting him to the guards FOR WHAT!!! He wasn't harassing her or any online crimes, because it was not directed at her, he never intended for her to see those comments so its not punishable, just give up with the empty threats pls

Reactions: 17
Also..... Kneevo saying she doesn't read tattle life and has the site blocked on her phone but yet posts a screenshot with initial K where a profile pic can be added....

Hi Niamh 🙋‍♀️
Oh look at you Jessica fletcher 😂 Hi Kneevo ya woman 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but how does her boyfriend even cope with her, she is so dramatic, she is always involved in some sort of drama or giving her opinion on something? Surely he must sit back and think duck me you’re too much sometimes.. because I know if that was me, I would be like stop bringing drama all the time, it’s immature and pathetic..

How can she think anyone would believe her half the time for the stuff she uploads after accusing her ex boyfriend of domestic violence ?? To then say she over reacted in another breathe because she was angry?? 🤯 that is seriously bad to accuse someone of and you cannot be ok in the head to accuse someone of that, that could’ve got into the wrong hands of someone and he could of got into a lot of trouble for that. she’s also accused him on a live before saying “he doesn’t know what consent is” and how he cheated on her her etc, to then on a “chat with Kneevo” YouTube video with a friend she claimed she made it all up and said he didn’t do anything wrong. She is deluded and twisted. Sick in the head.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh look at you Jessica fletcher 😂 Hi Kneevo ya woman 👋
Remember she got caught posting on her a few months ago? She posted a screenshot from her story and was posting about how good looking her new bf is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.