Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Werenā€™t all big influencers, donā€™t want to name names. Re posting on their story about how Ceratas got involved with the guards to help someone who does OF and they had some people outside their home house or something and they saved the day. Like what!

Reactions: 3
The account always came like an amateur idiot. Imagine falling for that and sending him content to check.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Niamh harps on about grooming and stuff but is that not what shes doing with the child? They all need help

She says she's getting implants again in a few months... Oh Lord, this one has surgeries like other people get tattoos.
I feel sorry for her spending all that money and ending up back at square bum, sorry I mean square one :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All kneevo talks about is how sheā€™s such a petite girl and has such low body fat and that sheā€™s tiny ... not trying to bodyshame but she isnā€™t the definition of ā€œpetiteā€

Reactions: 8
All kneevo talks about is how sheā€™s such a petite girl and has such low body fat and that sheā€™s tiny ... not trying to bodyshame but she isnā€™t the definition of ā€œpetiteā€
Look at her in pictures beside other people though. If that isn't a petite woman I must be colossal

Reactions: 7
I'd use the word stumpy to describe her coz her legs look short and her head is quite large. With that bad fake tan she looks like something from Willy Wonkas Chocolate Factory
Look at her in pictures beside other people though. If that isn't a petite woman I must be colossal

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
However you might describe her figure, she has absolutely destroyed herself with surgeries. She looks about a million times better in her pics from before she got all those bargain basement botch jobs in Turkey.

Her lips and teeth are frankly frightening now, never mind her arse. Even her hair looked better as a brunette. I also think that tattoo on her shoulder is a bit trashy.

Considering her only asset of any value is her body, she has done quite a spectacular job of bleeping it up.

Reactions: 13
I just feel sorry for her that she's putting her body through so much. It's not an investment if you have to keep getting it fixed [and going under anaesthetic] every few months. I wish she'd take a break from tiktok/OF/surgeries for a few months and reassess. This is like watching an escalation in destruction. I've said things about her that I regret, I just find her so abrasive and angry, but seeing someone on their own in hospital for anything just makes me feel sad, and concerned.

Reactions: 11
Petite refers to stature rather than weight. Not sticking up for kneevo but she is quite small which would mean she is petite.

Reactions: 4
I said the other day we were due a rant from her and she doesnā€™t disappoint. Sheā€™s literally obsessed. I thought she was taking a break from social media. Obviously not. She canā€™t stop posting

Reactions: 2
I said the other day we were due a rant from her and she doesnā€™t disappoint. Sheā€™s literally obsessed. I thought she was taking a break from social media. Obviously not. She canā€™t stop posting
Whatā€™s she ranting about this time?

Ah lads her latest post. Sheā€™s not right. That is sick especially when she has minors on her page. A family intervention is needed so much here.

Ah lads her latest post. Sheā€™s not right. That is sick especially when she has minors on her page. A family intervention is needed so much here.
It's actually so sad? And she's there by herself too. I don't know why she's giving your man so much attention either. He has like 26 likes on one of the videos she shared earlier he must be delighted having her share his BS to thousands.

I'm also a bit peeved by her defending Cardi B's past. It's very hypocritical given she always talks so much about predators? Cardi B has admitted to taking men home, drugging them and stealing their possessions. If that isn't predatory behaviour I don't know what is? If the gender roles were reversed I highly doubt Kneevo would be saying "well he made mistakes and learned from them". The lack of consistency when applying standards bugs me so much.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.