Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think his name is Matt. Think it’s dodgy for them to be shrouded in secrecy while doing victim advocation personally. There was a similar situation with another victim group recently where it all blew up.
Do you know what the other group was called please? Would like to read up about it more.

Reactions: 2
Do you know what the other group was called please? Would like to read up about it more.
Think they are referring to Victims Alliance and one of the founders pressuring girls to go to the garda and overstepping boundaries in other ways. You can only see what’s going down on Twitter though

Reactions: 4
Victims Alliance. If you look at @ tobeebayb on Twitter she has really brought alot of the issues to light.

Basically the leader of the group had old tweets resurface this week and she’s been called out of them.

Also another member of the group tweeted that if you are suspicious that a colleague or friend are undocumented then to assume they are being trafficked then to go to the police.

People went crazy because if they arnt being trafficked and they are just undocumented then you could be getting them in serious trouble. When people called her out for this she just got agreessive and fought people on Twitter about it.

Last edited:
Think they are referring to Victims Alliance and one of the founders pressuring girls to go to the garda and overstepping boundaries in other ways. You can only see what’s going down on Twitter though
Yep this is it! I think VA and Ceartas have worked together and Ceartas “formally” disassociated themselves from them after all this. (A lot of people who were happy with how VA operated distanced themselves once it became untenable and it seems like more of a sorry they got caught thing)

Does anyone know why she keeps posting these

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's beginning to look like she's in her mid thirties. Must be the smoking, bad diet and fillers she's had injected.

Reactions: 5
She's beginning to look like she's in her mid thirties. Must be the smoking, bad diet and fillers she's had injected.
I find she still looks like a child which makes her having an only fans really creepy - horsey veneers with fake tits and arse on a child.

Reactions: 11
It’s not often I agree with Niamh but she is 100% right with her latest stories

Reactions: 8
Since when does the child smoke???

Since when does the child smoke???
Ross? He's always been smoking on his lives and everything. I've seen people saying his parents should step in on his behaviour online, but they clearly don't give a flying duck if he's what, 15 and smoking out his sitting room and bedroom window

Ross? He's always been smoking on his lives and everything. I've seen people saying his parents should step in on his behaviour online, but they clearly don't give a flying duck if he's what, 15 and smoking out his sitting room and bedroom window
Obviously I know that Ross lad is a child so I don’t want to talk too much about him or get into it in anyway but just generally how did they become friendly with him or what’s the story? Does he go to school?

Obviously I know that Ross lad is a child so I don’t want to talk too much about him or get into it in anyway but just generally how did they become friendly with him or what’s the story? Does he go to school?
Nope his mam doesn’t make him and buys him fags. How Tulsa isn’t involved is beyond me

• Haha
The child is a law upon himself. And It’s long over due Kneevo is cancelled for things she says and does in front of him who is a minor. She’s on her high horse for everything else. There was an incident a few months back where he accused this forum of calling him fat and she went ballistic too. But there wasn’t one place where he was called fat. He was called out for giving weight loss tips when he is only a child and obviously not qualified. It’s a simple case of the child and Kneevo seeing what they want on this forum

He’s always breathing drama. Sure there was a livestream a few nights ago. And he was threatening to block keely last night

He’s such a clout chaser he’s suddenly close friends with Amanda O’Brien who’s been blowing up on Tik Tok the last while 😂

I was watching his live Saturday and he was just such a bully to jorja. He actually was so mean he’s a nasty nasty boy. I would be ashamed if he was my child and he obviously has been dragged up by the way he behaves. And kneevo is such a hypocrite she is a 24 year old befriending a 15 year old and then she’s mouthing off about that fella befriending minors why is it ok for her and to top
It off was that man who she called a boyfriend charged with rape that got her pregnant because if he wasn’t she could be done for defamation

I was watching his live Saturday and he was just such a bully to jorja. He actually was so mean he’s a nasty nasty boy. I would be ashamed if he was my child and he obviously has been dragged up by the way he behaves. And kneevo is such a hypocrite she is a 24 year old befriending a 15 year old and then she’s mouthing off about that fella befriending minors why is it ok for her and to top
It off was that man who she called a boyfriend charged with rape that got her pregnant because if he wasn’t she could be done for defamation
Yeah he’s a mad bully. Was going to block keely last night. He was accusing some Tyler fella that all supposedly he has fake followers (the guy had less than 6K overall followers). Ross had less than 2K followers and there was 10K fake followers bought. Ross the least amount of legit followers compared to all them Tik Tok kids. Mental. Tusla are the only things he should be worried about

Reactions: 1
Yeah he’s a mad bully. Was going to block keely last night. He was accusing some Tyler fella that all supposedly he has fake followers (the guy had less than 6K overall followers). Ross had less than 2K followers and there was 10K fake followers bought. Ross the least amount of legit followers compared to all them Tik Tok kids. Mental. Tusla are the only things he should be worried about
He is definitely buying followers cause there is no way that many people would add him in a month. He actually turns my stomach he’s so nasty and tbh I’d say it’s not long now till him and kneevo fall out because they both love the bright lights and when she was been called out for been his friend she wasn’t long distancing herself from him was she.

Attachments

There’s a Twitter thread going around that suggests these are the fella running Ceartas. Surprised Niamh would work with and promote someone like this if that’s the case. Definitely seems to go against her mindset.

Attachments

I just watched her story and I honestly just feel so sad and sorry for her... that a girl at such a young age is damaging her body so much, and for what?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.