Kneevo #3 k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if money is to do with it, Niamh paid for her first month right? Money between friends can cause all sorts of issues, especially if it made Niamh act entitled or something
Sorry I must have missed this, Niamh paid for Lucy’s first month rent in Barcelona? Or what?

Reactions: 4
I never here of her but fair play to her she’s saying what we’re all thinking.. “are you a lollipop lady” 🤣
Jorja is gas! Even outside all the drama the girl is spot on, some woman for the one liners! But my god does Niamh and herself kill each other ! Oh to be a fly on the in the DMs 🤓👀

Reactions: 7
I think it was when Lucy was coming up to some followers milestone and Niamh said she’d pay her first month rent if she hit it?
Oh I remember! I actually think it was it Niamh hit 100k by midnight, Lucy would pay her rent for a month? Didn’t make sense as she bought her place she said. Maybe I’m wrong...

I have no idea but she seems to be calling out Kneevhoe in her stories earlier today too. Used Kneevhoe live in a caravan before she moved to Turkey? Seems to be what Joeja is saying
Niamh lived in a caravan in her parents back garden..she makes it out like she was living in a field in the back arse of nowhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Niamh making a comment about your one being jus outta hospital and on Insta etc. The same Niamh who sent naked snaps from her hospital bed. Ok haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They aren’t friends anymore lucy posted this on her tiktok today
Lucy seems like a good person, comes across really well on social media.. Having a ball in Barcelona it seems and plenty local friends etc.. The other yolk has absolutely no friends and back hanging around with the other clown aidan.. Lucy much better off

Reactions: 16
Lucy comes across so well and she seems so nice so I’d say Niamh wanted everything kept quiet because deep down she knows everyone will take Lucy’s side no matter what happened

Reactions: 7
Maybe Niamh went to Barcelona in the hope to make some OF content together with Lucy and when she got there Lucy wasn’t having any of it and this resulted in a fall out.

Reactions: 9
Anyone seeing the live’s right now? First time posting here but Jesus just shows you how 2 faced she is, on a live with dyl the gay fella that denah one and some other bloke while the child is live as well and she said to send everyone over to send the broccoli emoji to his live and went in and checked and the poor young fella is clearly distressed over it like proper bullying when she’s with a larger group obviously using the poor child whenever she feels fit like absolute geebag

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I seen niamh had on her stories while she was over with Lucy should she move to Barcelona for the summer and it was deleted about 5 minutes later.. It was the night she was facetiming her friend and looked like she was crying.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seeing the live’s right now? First time posting here but Jesus just shows you how 2 faced she is, on a live with dyl the gay fella that denah one and some other bloke while the child is live as well and she said to send everyone over to send the broccoli emoji to his live and went in and checked and the poor young fella is clearly distressed over it like proper bullying when she’s with a larger group obviously using the poor child whenever she feels fit like absolute geebag
I thought the exact same they literally can't have a laugh unless they're taking the piss out of someone else. Then threatening to tell Ross's secret if he didn't say a word he apparently pronounces funny

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
When niamh was coming up to 100k followers she said she’d do anything to reach it or something along the lines and Lucy then said ‘if niamh reaches 100k she said she’d pay my first months rent’. I’m fairly sure they were joking.. I wouldn’t of thought she actually did?

Reactions: 6
She didn't reach the 100K by the deadline anyway.
I'm kinda done investing my time in their whole situation. Niamh is toxic on social media and while all her little friends say "she's so nice in real life", I'm sick of following her drama nd her clear need for any sort of attention from social media. This situation with Lucy has must highlighted for me how much I don't give a shite what she is doing so gona unfollow all her pages.

Reactions: 10
She didn't reach the 100K by the deadline anyway.
I'm kinda done investing my time in their whole situation. Niamh is toxic on social media and while all her little friends say "she's so nice in real life", I'm sick of following her drama nd her clear need for any sort of attention from social media. This situation with Lucy has must highlighted for me how much I don't give a shite what she is doing so gona unfollow all her pages.
That's exactly what i did this morning. Couldnt be arsed with all the drama, it's draining. Just going to follow positive, nice people from now on.

Wait till Turkey and flights open up again then the drama will start
I lived in kusadasi many years ago and the bitching and carry on of everyone was comical particularly the girls who live there for a season at the moment there is no tourists to turn her fellas eyes wait till plane loads of new girls arrive I’m telling you the Craic will be 90 😂😂
Hate agreeing with this but it’s so true.. she met the fella in the pub he was working when she first went there, those lads that work in bars/clubs/resorts are known for flirting with the tourists!

She is a living bleeping disgrace, joking about killing her baby at 16, fair enough do it but don't go joking about it on your social media 24/7. Maybe educate people on safe sex but joke about it, nah. Im pro choice and all but a step too far. She'll be trending on twitter and pull the mental health card or the "I'm only young I make mistakes card"

Reactions: 17
She is a living bleeping disgrace, joking about killing her baby at 16, fair enough do it but don't go joking about it on your social media 24/7. Maybe educate people on safe sex but joke about it, nah. Im pro choice and all but a step too far. She'll be trending on twitter and pull the mental health card or the "I'm only young I make mistakes card"
I didn't even know she had one until I saw it here tbh. If joking about it removes the stigma that's in this country around abortion than so be it.

I can't have kids but I'd never judge someone for having one and doing what they need to do. A pregnancy would kill me because of a medical condition so I take every single precaution I can and I live in absolute fear that one day they'll fail because I know how judgemental people are. Do I joke about my condition? hell yeah I do because joking is a coping mechanism for some people. Maybe she'd be better off seeing a therapist or someone to work through it but yeah, in this case I'm going with letting her make her joke. Putting it on tiktok is also just a way to gain attention and by the looks of the comments sections - goal achieved, lots of lovely engagement from the comments giving her hate.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.