Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry WHAT he is taking zoom calls... I AM WEAK oh my good GOD that cannot be right l.
Kneevo: I don’t like drama or having beef with anyone
Also kneevo as soon as she sees how much attention Julia is getting: changes her name to kneevhoe and starts ripping the piss out of people and starting drama
Calm down horse teeth your an irrelevant hoe
I hate to say it aswel but she was actually almost becoming bearable, the second Julia got attention look at her, can’t help herself.

Reactions: 9
Have to disagree. The way they sit so artificially is rotten to me. I know she said she loves the plastic look so it makes sense but I think it looks so outdated.
As someone who has had 2 kids and can literally feel the deflation in my boobs I would kill for my boobs to sit like that 😂😂😂 I could nearly throw mine over my shoulders 😭😭

Reactions: 3
Seems mad to need to cause agro, or say dumb stuff to get attention, in order to make money. Just seems so grim.

I see we’re in trouble again for something that, as far as I can see, wasn’t actually said 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see we’re in trouble again for something that, as far as I can see, wasn’t actually said 🙄
I see that. I’ve been going through it here and I don’t see anything what she said happened on here. I think he probably told her something was said here and it isn’t actually true

Reactions: 1
Yes Niamh, Ross IS A child. So why is it ok for you, and adult working in the sex industry, to behave like you do with him? Sitting on lives laughing at him giving abuse to people etc He is a child as you say yet you only say it when it suits you. Stop bringing him all over your account and laughing when he creates drama. Also he’s not fat at all and I can’t see that mentioned in this thread.

Reactions: 18
Her latest rant! She’s mortifying. Shaking her nicotine stained finger over something that wasn’t even said on here!

Reactions: 8
"say what you want about Ross hogan..." she then proceeds to lecture ppl about a mean thing said about him apparently (no mention of fat on this thread).. She's such an idiot.. Also kneevo if you're reading, sort out the yellow fingers in the story, there's cigarette filters you could prob use to avoid that, it's disgusting!

Reactions: 5
No one on this thread mentioned Ross’s weight? Niamh Ross is a child why are you hanging around with him you being an adult as you say? Find friends your own age ... at the end of the day it’s YOU exposing him to this forum nobody else , while we’re on this topic I thought you didn’t read tattle anymore? I thought we weren’t relevant to your life as you put it? Pick a lane and stick to it

Reactions: 14
No one on this thread mentioned Ross’s weight? Niamh Ross is a child why are you hanging around with him you being an adult as you say? Find friends your own age ... at the end of the day it’s YOU exposing him to this forum nobody else , while we’re on this topic I thought you didn’t read tattle anymore? I thought we weren’t relevant to your life as you put it? Pick a lane and stick to it
Yesterday he posted a screenshot of a thread on here of someone mentioning him about something unrelated. So I find it very strange that he didn't share a screenshot of the messages he referring to now? If someone did mention something about his weight I'm sure he would have screenshot it in a heartbeat and posted that too? Doesn't add up. Unless someone else told him it was posted and he didn't "see" it himself.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday he posted a screenshot of a thread on here of someone mentioning him about something unrelated. So I find it very strange that he didn't share a screenshot of the messages he referring to now? If someone did mention something about his weight I'm sure he would have screenshot it in a heartbeat and posted that too? Doesn't add up. Unless someone else told him it was posted and he didn't "see" it himself.
He posted one of my comments actually 😂 unless it was on a different thread god knows either way I wouldn’t never call anyone fat I think it’s the lowest blow you can give someone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.