Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she says "Untolerant" one more bleeping time. It is "Intolerant" you absolute face ache!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
'Very well educated' i nearly choked! The girl cant spell to save her life
To be fair spelling isn't really a measure of being well educated. Highly educated people could be poor at spelling for different reasons.
But yes I also nearly choked when I read that!!! 😂 Christ!!! I am starting to think Lucy fancies her. Anyone see their live? The way Lucy was saying they would do OF together sounded a bit flirty to me. Or maybe I'm just being daft?

Reactions: 6
Hello I’m kneevo why you pulling me up on my spelling I might be dyslexic for all you know , yeah kneevo you are something all right but it’s not dyslexic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's not that she mixes up there, their and they're. She uses them consistently in the wrong way. Which actually takes doing.

Reactions: 3
Ah stop it , there's a fan account for serkan now and she's following it 🤣

Her ex is gone Dubai
That fool repluses me. Had a look at this tik toks and insta there and the comments are filled with dopes praising him and hoping he'll have a good time?! Meanwhile people here are having funerals that some loved ones can't even attend because of covid! This is the same simpleton who constantly brags about doing law in college (big bleeping deal btw) and he can't even understand the basic laws and guidelines surrounding covid. Honestly boils my blood that we share a country with such selfish imbeciles.

Reactions: 10
That fool repluses me. Had a look at this tik toks and insta there and the comments are filled with dopes praising him and hoping he'll have a good time?! Meanwhile people here are having funerals that some loved ones can't even attend because of covid! This is the same simpleton who constantly brags about doing law in college (big bleeping deal btw) and he can't even understand the basic laws and guidelines surrounding covid. Honestly boils my blood that we share a country with such selfish imbeciles.
And he wants do be a guard 🙄

• Sick
Did anyone see how bleeping rude she was to Ross in her live last night?? Like proper little bully

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.