Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday he posted a screenshot of a thread on here of someone mentioning him about something unrelated. So I find it very strange that he didn't share a screenshot of the messages he referring to now? If someone did mention something about his weight I'm sure he would have screenshot it in a heartbeat and posted that too? Doesn't add up. Unless someone else told him it was posted and he didn't "see" it himself.
I’m sure he just didn’t like the criticisms that were made of his plan to give weight loss advice on Zoom and decided to completely misinterpret those comments to paint us as villains. But plain as day those comments clearly didn’t refer to his looks at all.

He posted one of my comments actually 😂 unless it was on a different thread god knows either way I wouldn’t never call anyone fat I think it’s the lowest blow you can give someone
I’m sure they meant this thread since Niamh got involved and referred to the fact that the thread is about her.

Reactions: 6
I’m so confused did someone call him fat or not cause his story seems very far fetched

does anyone know where this 'hoe' business came from? I don't recall seeing anything..Or did she make it up herself?
Also, she keeps saying he's 15 etc..
I think He wouldn't be getting the unfortunate abuse if he wasn't hanging around with her. He would do just fine without her.
I wouldn't put it passed her if she was getting people to send the emails , so he can keep running to her make her look like an angel you know.

I’m sure he just didn’t like the criticisms that were made of his plan to give weight loss advice on Zoom and decided to completely misinterpret those comments to paint us as villains. But plain as day those comments clearly didn’t refer to his looks at all.

I’m sure they meant this thread since Niamh got involved and referred to the fact that the thread is about her.
Kneevo would get involved in anything she seems the type😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s gone on about age gaps and how bad they can be etc. Fair enough I know she meant relationship wise but it’s still not ok here. If her and Miriam were lads talking to a 15 year old girl she’d be the first to say it was wrong

Reactions: 2
Noting has been said about his weight here, only that he shouldn't be doing zoom about losing weight as he isn't qualified to be giving advice! The problem is he is a child and he's completly putting himself out there and you also have the likes of Miriam, Kneevo and that It Galz woman all bringing a child on their platform where he will be open to getting hate. Social media is toxic in this society we live in. And when you are being controversial and causing drama your going to get hateful comments whether you deserve it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I definetly agree he didn’t have much followers until kneevo and Miriam came along as adults they should know better and take a step back

Reactions: 10
Second hand embarrassment for her again with her latest rants. Where is this guys mother? If he is 15 online with all these older women it’s surely a child protection issue? Wasn’t she dragging some guy recently for being with a 16 year old? Kneevo is the most unlikeable and insecure person ever. All she talks about is how much money she makes but it’s not like she is talented. She is selling herself online. That money won’t last forever. She is so unstable, all she has to offer is aggression. So much for living her best life in Turkey.

Reactions: 14
I just realized he changed his name to Hoegan. For a child of his age. Apparently his mother follows him on Instagram but that’s shocken for a 15 year old. When I was his age , I was still outside playing games and climbing trees, not obsessed with social media and trying to be involved in unnecessary drama! Did anyone see his videos yesterday about Sean phipps before he deleted them?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If someone actually was saying the things they are claiming wouldn’t they post screenshots?

Also how does that Fiona one know everyone here is women? Seems a little presumptuous/rooted in misogyny but 🤷🏻‍♀️ whatever gets them through the day.

Also no one called you fat Ross, people were saying you aren’t qualified to be giving weight loss advice. Because you aren’t. You do not have the qualifications to be telling people how to lose weight over zoom calls. As Niamh pointed out, you are a child.

So do you wanted to be treated like a grown up considering you start so much drama with people and latch onto people in their 20s? Or do you want to be treated like a 15 year old? Because you can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 20
He only wishes people from tattle were calling him fat and sending him hate emails like he has said on his stories, starving for attention. a pity party and to be relevant.

To be blunt, I can guarantee he will regret divulging his childhood life on social media and being associated with kneevo in a couple of years in the real world.

Reactions: 13
They are being SO selective about the screenshots being shared. Only sharing ones that are out of context and ignoring all the ones that are blatant criticism of her hanging around with a 15 year old hahahaha this is so sad

Reactions: 11
Anyone see the boyfriend go live and she was demanding he add her in he just ignored her. Even he’s sick of her tit 😂

I just realized he changed his name to Hoegan. For a child of his age. Apparently his mother follows him on Instagram but that’s shocken for a 15 year old. When I was his age , I was still outside playing games and climbing trees, not obsessed with social media and trying to be involved in unnecessary drama! Did anyone see his videos yesterday about Sean phipps before he deleted them?
No what was he saying about sean phipps?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.