Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw no stop my bags are worse than that šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ & I donā€™t drink/sleep loads, it can actually just be bad genes but if Iā€™d her cash Iā€™d be getting work done on them before shoving implants in my arse šŸ„“
Mine are not even this bad and I have genetic dark circles, 2 kids under 2 and pushing 40 šŸ¤Æ I agree 100%, get some filler in the tear troughs before the lips too.

She says she severely anemic, probably all the coke (cola or the bag) which is awful for iron levels.

Reactions: 3
Syndell, can you do us a favour and tell Kneevo to please stop lip smacking after every sentence? Thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why is she so angry all the time? She should really look into some anger management classes.. itā€™s not normal to be this angry all the time.

Reactions: 14
So she still believes the whole primary school thing of "if boys hit you it means they fancy you", like no hun were not on this because we fancy you

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in fcuks name is she on about now??? I canā€™t understand her at all

Reactions: 4
ā€œFurniture is not a necessityā€ Sure eat sleep and dine on the floor Niamh
Guys I hate to spend money unnecessarily, now we know why she was without a basic duvet for so long, pretty sure furniture is a necessity, and the pic in the furniture shop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ ā€œsorry my bf isnā€™t good at taking picsā€ basically again here we go ā€œlook at me I have a boyfriendā€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really tries hard to appear intelligent and be some sort of expert on life for the young people in Ireland. What is she ranting about? She is unhinged. She looks filthy.

Reactions: 7
She really tries hard to appear intelligent and be some sort of expert on life for the young people in Ireland. What is she ranting about? She is unhinged. She looks filthy.
Her poor little puppy probably been popping and peeing all over her apartment

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s manky looking like I just donā€™t get how she canā€™t keep up basic hygiene and even brush her hair before she goes live, if I see genuinnly one more time on her story, the pics of her years ago she was rotten, she thinks now with a set of bad crowns and some brassy hair that sheā€™s become this playboy model when in fact sheā€™s just some horrible little bully with smelly armpits and unwashed hair and same clothing....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s manky looking like I just donā€™t get how she canā€™t keep up basic hygiene and even brush her hair before she goes live, if I see genuinnly one more time on her story, the pics of her years ago she was rotten, she thinks now with a set of bad crowns and some brassy hair that sheā€™s become this playboy model when in fact sheā€™s just some horrible little bully with smelly armpits and unwashed hair and same clothing....
Its not like she has anything else to do all day. She is wired as well in the last lot of stories

Reactions: 2
I wish she would get rid of those snakeskin shorts from her tik toks - they are horrendous

Reactions: 15
A narcissist never admits they are a narcissist... You don't just become one, you are born one. I think she is bipolar off her meds if anything!

Reactions: 5
I canā€™t believe she thinks they did a good job on her teeth. This Tik Tok they look shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sure comes across as someone who doesn't care what other people think.

Just feel really sorry for her at this stage.

Reactions: 8
I love that she has gone on a rant about familyā€™s who wouldnā€™t support their child if they decided to work in the ā€œadult entertainment industryā€ claiming that these parents treat their kids like ā€œhouse petsā€. Hahahaha she is honestly brain dead.

Actually Kneevo, my parents donā€™t think Iā€™m a house pet, they think Iā€™m a strong, intelligent and capable individual. They want to see me grow up and use the skills/knowledge that they have helped me to gain. To become a respected member of society and to hopefully live a long and happy life. Thereā€™s no need to feel sorry for the fact that my parents wouldnā€™t be happy if I decided to pump my body full of plastic and put a price on said body to sell to internet strangers. Massive thanks for the concern though x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.