Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of her rant this evening but clicked through most of it because it was going on forever. For her sake I really hope that her parents do actually care about what she’s doing and that she’s making it up when she says they’re happy with what shes at. I remember in school thinking people had cool parents because they could stay out as late as they wanted or could drink etc but as an adult I realise that wasn’t the case and that I was lucky to have parents that cared about me and wanted the best for me and would be absolutely horrified with my behaviour if I started selling my body on line for less than a fiver. If her parents are genuinely ok with this then they’re a disgrace and are probably the reason she’s ended up as messed up as she is. It’s actually really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Even if you are 18 plus your parents should and can still care about you and your life decisions. Nobody will ever ever convince me that being on only fans or similar is a viable living for any young woman

Reactions: 12
I watched some of her rant this evening but clicked through most of it because it was going on forever. For her sake I really hope that her parents do actually care about what she’s doing and that she’s making it up when she says they’re happy with what shes at. I remember in school thinking people had cool parents because they could stay out as late as they wanted or could drink etc but as an adult I realise that wasn’t the case and that I was lucky to have parents that cared about me and wanted the best for me and would be absolutely horrified with my behaviour if I started selling my body on line for less than a fiver. If her parents are genuinely ok with this then they’re a disgrace and are probably the reason she’s ended up as messed up as she is. It’s actually really sad.
I've been thinking exactly that for a long time. I somewhat envied other people for their parents not caring when and where they were out. Realised later that I really shouldn't have.

Caring about your child and wanting the best isn't treating them like a pet. Think she's more trying to convince herself then anyone else

Reactions: 17
I think only fans can look really classy when done properly but oh my Kneevo clearly doesn’t care about how she looks on hers

Reactions: 2
Just in relation to parenting. Some parents give their children freedom as they trust them and don't want them to rebel. My friends whose parents were strict were the ones getting finger banged by many different boys at school discos after drinking a dolly mixture on route. Meanwhile my Mum let me drink so I would be open n honest with her about it. I had v high morals and had one or 2 drinks not a whole bottle of spirits. Kinda swings n roundabouts.

Reactions: 13
She extended the OF sale that was due to end today, on til the 11th now. I know she has plenty of subscribers and she’s still making a lot of money but surely a worrying trend for her?

Reactions: 4
'IT AINT THE ONE IT AINT THE ONE SIS' shut up you bleeping deluded idiot.

Reactions: 11
Kneevo complaining about all her spots, should have done her research before getting a boob job. It’s a common after effect lol

Kneevo complaining about all her spots, should have done her research before getting a boob job. It’s a common after effect lol
All her spots are from wearing the same clothes for days and not washing herself the manky duck :sick:

Reactions: 11
I would say her hormones are all feckin over the place too. She is v unhealthy, sleep deprived, on the bag etc. Etc. Doesn't help your complexion.

Reactions: 5
Kneevo is really making a fool of herself on mermaidjades lives absolute scruff she’s is

It is very sad that some children grow up with a mother who actually hates them and does not hide their feelings. Must give you a real crappy attitude.

Selling your naked pictures for less than a happy meal though, some classy bird. I am sure the grand parents are proud of her.

I don't dislike her, she just acts like a silly little 12 year old thinking she knows something about everything but actually knows duck all apart from her crappy beliefs.

A nasty bully in school by all accounts and Ireland is better off without her here. It would be grand now if she shut up about Ireland and focused on her new homeland with the scruffy Diego Costa wannabe.

Reactions: 12
What
What happened?
She was trying to start a fight with Lindsey on live then was arguing about Ross than Miriam Mullins got involved too honestly it was a mess I turned it off seriously seeing kneevo and hearing her is enough to irritate anyone 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.