Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a thread on Miriam

Reactions: 2
Did anyone record the live I would live to watch the tit show again 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’m dying to watch it too any screen recordings would be greatly appreciated 😂

Was Miriam on the live aswell?

Reactions: 4
Controversial, but I actually respect kneevo for ripping that idiot a new hole 🤣🤣

Has anyone close to kneevo stepped in? Like called an intervention. I just feel she is unwell and needs help. The different accents, the smiling, fake laughing at comments online. All in usual behaviour. It all doesn't seem genuine. She looks a mess like she's been crying all day or something.

Reactions: 3
Hahaha she's live now....
Says she didn't adopt a dog in Turkey because Turkish dogs don't understand English :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::coffee::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Oh god, she is the gift that keeps on giving...
Every... Single... Time.!!!!!!

• Haha
Hahaha she's live now....
Says she didn't adopt a dog in Turkey because Turkish dogs don't understand English :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::coffee::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Oh god, she is the gift that keeps on giving...
Every... Single... Time.!!!!!!
Hahaha she was also saying the other day the dog doesn't respect her as much as her bf cos she's a woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ross is going live with the girl that niamh was on with last night. Id say there will be killings.
Also why is Miriam getting involved?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.