Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh. I tried to follow the link from Ross's page and I'm getting campaign not found. I wonder who donated the pity €15 😂
It’s on her bio in her page. Denahdeee is user name. I think €10 was from anonymous so she prob donated herself ha

Strange how all her friends are posting to support her etc and not one of them donated 😂 also surprising that Niamh hasn’t with all her thousands she makes on a daily basis

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that Denah girl f*cking serious!! Asking for 16,000 so she can’t get a boob refutation and tummy tuck claiming it will help her skin condition!! WTF!! Exercise like the rest of us! Scrounge
Not been bad but if she lost some weight would that not help

Reactions: 6
It’s on her bio in her page. Denahdeee is user name. I think €10 was from anonymous so she prob donated herself ha

Strange how all her friends are posting to support her etc and not one of them donated 😂 also surprising that Niamh hasn’t with all her thousands she makes on a daily basis
Who even is this Denahdeee one??? I see Miriam is following the child again so I wonder was it all a stunt

Reactions: 2
Not been bad but if she lost some weight would that not help
She was saying on her stories I think that it wouldn’t work or something...

Who even is this Denahdeee one??? I see Miriam is following the child again so I wonder was it all a stunt
I think the child unfollowed all them. None of them unfollowed him I think. Not sure who Denah is, I know her from tik tok. She got her teeth done in the same place as Niamh

Reactions: 1
Something tells me she’s reading this thread. Sharing an irrelevant old pic of the bf & dobby to cover up the fact that they broke up

Reactions: 10
Something tells me she’s reading this thread. Sharing an irrelevant old pic of the bf & dobby to cover up the fact that they broke up
Confused about what she found so funny ... “I am screaming” he’s literally just biting his hand .....??

Her account is restricted now, what was she doing?
She was rewteeting some girls naked photos but then that girls posts are still up? I don't get twitters guidelines tbh I often report naked and pronogrpahic stuff that never gets taken down.

She was rewteeting some girls naked photos but then that girls posts are still up? I don't get twitters guidelines tbh I often report naked and pronogrpahic stuff that never gets taken down.
Twitter is full to the brim of naked only fans girls, so grim 🤢🤢🤢 Twitter defo dont give a crap haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.