Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noting has been said about his weight here, only that he shouldn't be doing zoom about losing weight as he isn't qualified to be giving advice! The problem is he is a child and he's completly putting himself out there and you also have the likes of Miriam, Kneevo and that It Galz woman all bringing a child on their platform where he will be open to getting hate. Social media is toxic in this society we live in. And when you are being controversial and causing drama your going to get hateful comments whether you deserve it or not.
This.

She's bringing a 15 child into the public domain and exposing him to this. She thrives on creating drama, it follows her around.

She was also the one exposing her family to the public domain. She should take responsibility for that.

Reactions: 8
Never really understood the appeal of lip fillers, they look over done, and make girls look like cat fish.

Kneevo still seems hung up on her ex, making references to him.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has had 2 kids and can literally feel the deflation in my boobs I would kill for my boobs to sit like that 😂😂😂 I could nearly throw mine over my shoulders 😭😭
And through no fault of your own, women have been conditioned into believing this is not a normal part of the body adapting and changing as we grow humans and grow older. Normal bodies are seen as something that needs “fixing” and that’s just desperately sad imho

• Heart
I’m sorry but can we look at this video, things he considers cheating as a 15 year old boy. I mean, the video says it all to be honest. “Being off with me”.. “not replying to me for a few hours”... I’m sorry Ross but this is why you’re probably single. He always pulls this faces so it looks like he has the snatched effect. He always looks to the top of the phone, not into the camera. He has what 12k followers and not even reaching hardly 100 likes. He is trying far too hard. Maybe he should come off social media and go play like normal 15 year olds do. Mad how social media has changed so many things and now children think it’s soooooo important.

Sick of seeing her hole
sick of her posting a question box every 30 seconds and deleting it because she gets none. I messaged her when she broke the 5km guidelines and she blocked me. So I messaged her off another account and she told me to man up and say it from my real account😹😹😹 eejit. Why do we keep giving these people a platform

Reactions: 11
Kneevo is being called out by yer one Claire on Insta and to be honest all of Claires points are valid. Kneevo will now go full on attack like she usually does. Then call other people out when they do the exact same thing. Ross is just a child and I think the sooner he comes off social media for a while it would be better for him

Reactions: 10
She acts like she knows it all remember when she was banging on about ‘investing her money’ about buying the place in turkey letting on as if investing is the holy grail HAHAHA you do realise investing can go both ways the house can easily be worth buttons in a few years

Reactions: 6
Grainne malone always has to chip in hahahah you’re irrelevant hun and no I wouldn’t wanna sub to your onlyfans thanks go back to the zoo

Does anyone remember kneevo and mermaidajade going live a couple of weeks ago I REALLY wanted mermaidajade to go to town on kneevo. Have way more respect for her than I do for niamh

Reactions: 6
Surprise, surprise... I see Ross has just launched some dating series on his story. Very convenient that he happened to be posting about beung the victim in a bullying scandal & drumming up traffic over the past 24 hours isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 11
Bit silly for her to be complaining about a site that she has an account on herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pls explain!!
When beauty boxx first started on Facebook, she was constantly posting pictures of herself and her body, nothing to do with makeup and she was putting up selfies all day every day on it as if it was her Instagram so she got banned

• Haha
Is that girl actually well in the head I am 1 million times more respectable than you will ever be. I like majority of people on here have never and would never comment on any bodies weight let alone a childs. I will however comment that your relationship with that child is completely inappropriate you should also look up the laws around grooming of a minor. It is not an acceptable excuse that he is going through a difficult time, that just makes it even worse that you are preying on a vulnerable child even if he is mature beyond his years he is a child/minor you can not only use that fact when it suits your personal grievances over this site

She acts like she knows it all remember when she was banging on about ‘investing her money’ about buying the place in turkey letting on as if investing is the holy grail HAHAHA you do realise investing can go both ways the house can easily be worth buttons in a few years
Her house WILL be worth buttons because the Turkish currency is devaluing so fast hahaha, whatever “accountant” she got advice from, she should get a new one

Reactions: 9
Grainne malone always has to chip in hahahah you’re irrelevant hun and no I wouldn’t wanna sub to your onlyfans thanks go back to the zoo

Does anyone remember kneevo and mermaidajade going live a couple of weeks ago I REALLY wanted mermaidajade to go to town on kneevo. Have way more respect for her than I do for niamh
Does she have her own thread yet? She’s absolutely painful, she put up a question box about two seconds after relaunching her latest OF, then said she’s blocking anyone who asks why she rejoined cause she can do what she wants and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. Attention seeking or what.
She only said a few months ago that she gave it up cause she wants a husband and a family one day and only fans might stand in the way of it, which is absolutely fair.
Then a few weeks later she’s back on it again, I’m sure the videos of her fingering her hole are still going around from her last stint!

Shes just so inconsistent. My heart went out to her when she was on crying about her granny dying of COVID, pleading with people to take it seriously, but next she was saying she can’t wait to get her lips done by Alicia Lip Filler (the biggest anti masker & lockdown breaker around) and meeting her buddies for walks?!?
Beyond hypocritical, it’s like she was only making her public speeches about covid for clout.

She thrives off attention, positive or negative. I remember she got banned off Beauty Boxxx on Fb years ago for posting a pic of her ex’s new gf trying to get people to tear her and mock her appearance, so it’s quite funny that she’s now taking the moral high ground acting like a victim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Does she have her own thread yet? She’s absolutely painful, she put up a question box about two seconds after relaunching her latest OF, then said she’s blocking anyone who asks why she rejoined cause she can do what she wants and doesn’t have to answer to anyone. Attention seeking or what.
She only said a few months ago that she gave it up cause she wants a husband and a family one day and only fans might stand in the way of it, which is absolutely fair.
Then a few weeks later she’s back on it again, I’m sure the videos of her fingering her hole are still going around from her last stint!

Shes just so inconsistent. My heart went out to her when she was on crying about her granny dying of COVID, pleading with people to take it seriously, but next she was saying she can’t wait to get her lips done by Alicia Lip Filler (the biggest anti masker & lockdown breaker around) and meeting her buddies for walks?!?
Beyond hypocritical, it’s like she was only making her public speeches about covid for clout.

She thrives off attention, positive or negative. I remember she got banned off Beauty Boxxx on Fb years ago for posting a pic of her ex’s new gf trying to get people to tear her and mock her appearance, so it’s quite funny that she’s now taking the moral high ground acting like a victim.
I think the rule is she has to have 10k followers. She has no idea who she is, she goes around pulling her thong up her arse and giving the middle finger to the camera, blocking anyone who tells her she’s wrong about breaking the guidelines etc. Her attitude is disgusting. She went MAD when people were breaking the rules but apparently she’s grand to do it. She changes her mind about everything and gets annoyed when called out. No wonder she’s getting involved with Ross now, she wants kneevo to give her a shout out so she can finally get some money from her only fans. There’s a reason she keeps putting the price down

Reactions: 1

We should make a thread about Grainne because honestly I actually liked her at the start, back in March people were taking the piss out of her so I pitied her and enjoyed her lives and chat etc ... however now
She’s so inconsistent and claims she doesn’t care but she clearly cares ALOT. And the onlyfans thing is really bleeping annoying because she keeps joining and saying ohh yeah ima do what I want! Then 2 mins later she will close her account and be like ‘no questions about onlyfans it’s just not for me ‘ psycho honestly

All Grainne posts is pics of her thong pulled up her hole to make it look toned ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that girl actually well in the head I am 1 million times more respectable than you will ever be. I like majority of people on here have never and would never comment on any bodies weight let alone a childs. I will however comment that your relationship with that child is completely inappropriate you should also look up the laws around grooming of a minor. It is not an acceptable excuse that he is going through a difficult time, that just makes it even worse that you are preying on a vulnerable child even if he is mature beyond his years he is a child/minor you can not only use that fact when it suits your personal grievances over this site
They are using that poor young boy to give them clout with a teen audience because people their own age have no interest in them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.