Kneevo #2 j

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys that’s definitely fake.. they are doing it for clout the pictures are obviously edited. I think they saw the reaction Julie halbonal got and wanted to stir the pot to get a reaction. More exposure means more exposure for their only fans
We will wait and see for the videos or more pictures, but I have a suspicious feeling about something

Reactions: 1
Let’s all appreciate the fact kneevo’s “boyfriend” flew another sex worker and her bit on the side during a pandemic to turkey. These guys are selfish. Don’t care for no one but their dirty minges getting money. Tramps.

Travelling during a pandemic. How lovely
He probably couldn’t put up with her any longer

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to be mean but syndell is one of the ugliest people I’ve ever seen and she’s also a horrible person

And her brows are horrendous

Reactions: 12
Haha, was she not just complaining recently how the government hadn't done enough? And should close the airports?

Not sure what's worse, if it's actually real, or if she's just ripping off her exes video idea.

They're so dim and unimaginative. It's hilarious to follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The second photo looks well dodgey 🤣 they probs posted it for conversation. Someone else might be promoting some brand in a while get the traffic up like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
A nice bit of diversion tactics going on today by them all. Kneevhoe being called out by Claire with the hair for being a bit of a N*nce, taking sexually with a 15 yo n that. So she calls out the page to take the spotlight off her!!

Reactions: 5
Didn't that Gráinne one get stung by that Irish love Island one who was offering some course. Or was it someone else. Her face looks familiar

Reactions: 6
A nice bit of diversion tactics going on today by them all. Kneevhoe being called out by Claire with the hair for being a bit of a N*nce, taking sexually with a 15 yo n that. So she calls out the page to take the spotlight off her!!
Did you ever see the likes of it.. waving her nicotine stained fingers all over the show🤢
Using her ‘platform’ to shame tattlers .. guess she is trying to draw the young ones in.. shes a fool!! but at least she acknowledges.. he is underage, a child and his brain is still developing 🤔 it took her a while, but she got there eventually.. I didn’t see any talk about weight on here, and like the majority on here, wouldn’t condone abuse of a child.. and oh look.. Grainne is on the bandwagon now.. as the mum of a 15 year old, I would have had to be held back from ripping those ‘’ladies’’ a new one!!

Did you ever see the likes of it.. waving her nicotine stained fingers all over the show🤢
Using her ‘platform’ to shame tattlers .. guess she is trying to draw the young ones in.. shes a fool!! but at least she acknowledges.. he is underage, a child and his brain is still developing 🤔 it took her a while, but she got there eventually.. I didn’t see any talk about weight on here, and like the majority on here, wouldn’t condone abuse of a child.. and oh look.. Grainne is on the bandwagon now.. as the mum of a 15 year old, I would have had to be held back from ripping those ‘’ladies’’ a new one!!
O the yellow finger 😱 the only other person I ever saw that on was my grandad!! And the threat of the boyfriend wanting to confront us in Turkey, quaking in my boots LOL

Nope not a mention of weight, just a query on qualification to advise on weight loss is all. I had to laugh when she screenshoted my post 🤣

• Haha
O the yellow finger 😱 the only other person I ever saw that on was my grandad!! And the threat of the boyfriend wanting to confront us in Turkey, quaking in my boots LOL

Nope not a mention of weight, just a query on qualification to advise on weight loss is all. I had to laugh when she screenshoted my post 🤣
you gonna be famous girl.. 😂😂 the finger and those nails made me 🤢 never mind the lecture on a persons age.. loving all the principles from someone who calls themselves a hoe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She will do a lot from turkey anyway the melt 😂

Reactions: 3
Sorry I cannot deal with Niamh’s grey fake rectangle body and Grainnes dirty body on onlyfans both of them need a wash

Reactions: 7
I am discovering these people from here. Grainne needs one of those extenders to apply tan on her back 🤣 The hideous white patch in between the orange tan 😳

• Haha
And the mark on his mouth from drinking his wee glass of black currant lol. He is 100% a child!

Last week someone asked Grainne in her daily ego stroking question box how her dad is, because she’s posted a lot about how he’s sick.
She replied saying thankfully he’d gotten the all clear a few weeks back, but then 5 minutes later she posted a video to her story with the caption: ‘me when I found out my dad got the all clear’ of her basically sobbing dramatically while eye bleeping the camera, while wearing the same clothes she’d been wearing all day in earlier stories.

I remember being gobsmacked that someone would record a fake reaction like that weeks after getting good news just for clout.
She got called out for it and took the video down awhile later, never to be mentioned again.
Anything for a bit of attention. Just bizarre.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.