Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone hear what Ross Hogan said about kneevo on Mermaidajades live? I only got the end of it before he went off live, then kneevo joined it to give her side, seems like some DrAmA between her and Ross

Reactions: 3

youbetterst0p

Ross said on a live last weekend that when Niamh went to Barcelona to visit Lucy, Lucy called him up balling crying and freaking out because of Niamh. He never said what she did though. He just kept saying how much he's done for her, especially when she was in Turkey and when she was in Barcelona that time. Niamh herself has said she tried to end her life that night in Barcelona so I assume that's what he was alluding to when he Lucy called him freaking out.
he said that she overdosed in Barcelona

Mdance

Chatty Member
Didn't she say a while back that they'll be buying the house in cash, meaning no mortgage

Redhead97

On a different note, I really don’t like her hair colour. If she wants to stay dark, she should dye it like she has here, otherwise the bright blonde suits best. Her current colour washes her out

Attachments

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
It's insulting to anyone who's been through that process of getting diagnosed to say it's that easy or it can be faked. Imagine being a mother to someone with it, yes do please - and imagine someone saying what you just said, to you.

It is extensive and draining for everyone involved. A psychologist isn't going to be duped over someone googling symptoms. Jfc that's actually a horrible thing to say.
I do have a personal bond yes. But facts are facts. People have posted inaccurate statements and I've corrected them.
---

She said her father had to complete a form and she needed school reports. This is normal and something I had to do. And I've also said my niece was told in the second asessement.

What she's saying lines up with my experience of the process. Yet everyone is hellbent on her lying about it. She can be autistic and you can still dislike her for whatever other reasons, people can be many things at once.
Can you explain the fake stimming?