Kneevo #12 100% geebag, changes eras quicker than her dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just come from the crying eurovison video. What that actual fuuuuuuck? That's not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 11
She really is insufferable, quick change of tune from a few days ago. She said previously she was boycotting McDonald’s and rimmel etc but was caught red handed and said she made a mistake, then this?? Surely if you really care about boycotting you’d put a bit of effort into it and don’t make mistakes or watch it because your boyfriend turns it on🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I will say I was absolutely shocked and saddened by the Eurovision results too (like most ppl im sure) but Jesus bleeping Christ she thinks going on that way is normal behaviour?? She’s seriously mentally unhinged and like another poster said she’s gonna give herself a heart attack.
Genuinely she needs a job.

Reactions: 12
I will say I was absolutely shocked and saddened by the Eurovision results too (like most ppl im sure) but Jesus bleeping Christ she thinks going on that way is normal behaviour?? She’s seriously mentally unhinged and like another poster said she’s gonna give herself a heart attack.
Genuinely she needs a job.
I’m not sure why people are so surprised. Those engaging in a real and total boycott didn’t watch or vote at all because voting would mean giving money to the EBU. Those like Kneevo who thought they were so clever to vote for countries other than Israel did nothing but split the vote across a multitude of countries and gave a lot of money to the EBU. It was really a really counterintuitive strategy and two seconds of genuine thought would have told them that.

Ireland might be one of, if not the most, pro-Palestinian countries in the world but that doesn’t mean we don’t have zionists too. If all of those people were voting solely for Israel while the half-boycotters were splitting their votes of course it lead to Israel getting points. There is a grand conspiracy theory now that there was Israeli interference when in reality people like Kneevo just aren’t very smart.

Reactions: 17
So many people in the comments on her tik tok about it licking up saying she’s not being dramatic and they feel the same. Do they wanna crawl into her arse now orrr ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely thought this was satire and it's not. I've no words
You’ll tend to find most of her ‘followers’ are either children or people who are lacking in the social skills department, to put it kindly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The quality is massively impaired but I managed to compress the video enough to upload it. How embarrassing
I honestly never got why Israel and Australia were technically part of ESC but this is such an extreme reaction, maybe it's because I don't watch it as much as I used to but it seems sad that she's getting this worked up over a song contest

She goes from lazy slob to unhinged so quickly, it's no wonder Elmo barely posts anything about her and god only knows if her followers ever keep up with her antics

Reactions: 7

---
None of this normal behaviour. She is manic.

Off topic can someone please explain (to me like im 5) why people or specifically kneevo is using a watermelon slice when discussing palestine? I don't understand the correlation. wateremlon // palestine?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2932660
View attachment 2932661
---
None of this normal behaviour. She is manic.

Off topic can someone please explain (to me like im 5) why people or specifically kneevo is using a watermelon slice when discussing palestine? I don't understand the correlation. wateremlon // palestine?
I’m not sure if there’s a specific reason it’s a watermelon but you can’t discuss Palestine/israel on TikTok or instagram without possibly getting shadowbanned so people use an emoji instead

Reactions: 7
This is a full blown manic episode. Where are her friends/family

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.