Knee Deep In Life #3 Trauma this, trauma that - get some self respect you disgusting bat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get away with posting nude photos. I reported her she's vile.

Reactions: 4
Thought she was an advocate for being au naturel. And didn't shave her pits or 'hairy hoop'. Or is that just another 'I'll go along what will get me the most likes/cash' today. Fake flabby assed grubby fucker

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh when people like her really obviously contradict themselves on social media, just busy constantly talking so much shit she forgets what she started out saying.

Reactions: 3
Jabba the hutt flashing its gammon flaps thismorning. Infront of her kids
If it was a guy with his ball sack hanging out that's would get removed sharpish (rightly so) so why the hell can she get away with posting this shit under the pretence of 'comedy' Just gross.

Reactions: 9
Anyone just check back here to see if she’s been sectioned again? Just me?!

I feel bad that I do it tbh, but then I think she doesn’t seem to want to really do the work to get better? Still seeking the adoration of strangers to fix her low self-esteem, and not giving a damn about how her actions might impact on her kids.

She ain’t funny, she’s grim, and behind the comedy facade is a very sad, messed-up woman who isn’t getting any better.

Reactions: 13
Has she been sectioned before??

If it was a guy with his ball sack han sicialging out that's would get removed sharpish (rightly so) so why the hell can she get away with posting this shit under the pretence of 'comedy' Just gross.
I'm surprised social services aren't involved with this family.

Reactions: 6
Thought she was an advocate for being au naturel. And didn't shave her pits or 'hairy hoop'. Or is that just another 'I'll go along what will get me the most likes/cash' today. Fake flabby assed grubby fucker
Christ hairy hoop makes me gag, she is utterly rank, as I keep saying, those poor bloody kids

Reactions: 2
I really don’t want to zoom in on that pic. But those are actual flaps aren’t they? Not just leg flab, flaps. Actual flaps.
She’s so bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I thought I could see flaps so I reported it. I don't want to be seeing that on fb (I don't follow her, it was shared by a friend)

She has lost her mind. If someone you knew started doing this shit you’d stage an intervention at the least, try get them sectioned at best.

I feel sick watching her.

Reactions: 2
Fucking hell.

“Doesn’t always get parenting right but he tries bless him *pat on head*”

Is she absolutely delusional? YOU’RE the main problem. Don’t get me wrong he deserves some flack for enabling you but how dare you be so condescending.

Gotta keep belittling him and putting him down in case he realises what the fuck he’s done marrying that mess.

Reactions: 24
and a full sleeve and hand tattoos. She is a complete twat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.