Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it even possible to count and track the holidays shes been on. Im a fan of a tan myself but hers is cancerous level continously

Reactions: 6
Is it even possible to count and track the holidays shes been on. Im a fan of a tan myself but hers is cancerous level continously
I no longer follow her but this comment made me go and look. OMG, what is she thinking, that tan is off the scale. I am also a fan of a tan, but there are limits and like you say her's is cancerous level. The only influencing she is doing with that tan is to make sure you have packed your SPF50+, straight after you have packed your passport.

Reactions: 3
The tan is not a good look, a lovely bronzed tan can look glowing and healthy looking but hers is giving me 1980s leather skin vibes. It’s such a dated and ageing look 😩

Once menopause hits her like a truck and she gets skin changes she will look like an old leather bag
On holiday last year there was a lady sitting near
Us she was her colour and only ten years older than me but looked so so old

Reactions: 5
Her tan just makes me think she should be on Benidorm..and I don’t mean the country

looks like wrinkled leather 🤢

• Haha
Does anyone know if there’s a page for Chloe Rushworth ‘the white pines project’ I can’t find but but I’m amazed there isn’t one for her!

1.4 million followers yet only 5000 likes on the B&M reel. Her stories are ad after ad today and begging people to watch a boring reel until the end (advertising B&M tat) talk about desperate for link clinks. I used to like her account but it’s just AFF links, adverts and link clicks now. Nothing authentic or genuine
Shame

Reactions: 5
Back in the day I remember everyone being tanorexic, me included, but not now. She looks like the patina leather on my LV bag.

Reactions: 4
On this Ad her face and forehead hardly move, pumped full of Botox although she denies it. Also her teeth are ridiculous now with her lisp and baby voice

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I thought she would’ve grown out of being tanorexic by now, I definitely have and I’m a similar age. I can’t be arsed and it just makes you look old, and we’re no longer in 2005.
Reminds me of Kate Hayes who is still stuck in her 2005 black Smokey eye caked in make up era as a supposed MUA 🫠

Sorry to be off topic but you might know. There was a girl I used to follow who had a thread here, she's a blonde with a big forehead and had a gorgeous house with see thru dining chairs, then moved to a giant warehouse type house that needed loads of work done to it. And she renovated (& I think sold) a holiday home in Devon too. Think she has 3 or 4 kids. It's driving me mad trying to think of the name of her page 🤔
Oh and a kinda good looking blonde husband too, think he's a banker....
Justalittlebuild