Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just can’t imagine living in her house, so bloody Percy! No personality ( this coming from someone who likes very simple clean living). The huge flower thing on the island is bizarre, the kids rooms boring af.
Bet they don’t choose their own decor and colours I bet it what Madame wants 😩😂 how sad!!

Luvdagoss

Sorry to be off topic but you might know. There was a girl I used to follow who had a thread here, she's a blonde with a big forehead and had a gorgeous house with see thru dining chairs, then moved to a giant warehouse type house that needed loads of work done to it. And she renovated (& I think sold) a holiday home in Devon too. Think she has 3 or 4 kids. It's driving me mad trying to think of the name of her page 🤔
Oh and a kinda good looking blonde husband too, think he's a banker....

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Its unlikely at her young age its menopause so she doesnt have to worry about giving up the alcohol or caffefine thats she mentioned in her story. But of a red herring that is

laurjade

Is it gifted ...not seen ad on any
i'm not sure about this one tbh, but I do think it's weird they're tagging the hotel in all the stories?

I know a few of their holidays this year already have been gifted / ad, especially the cruise they went on and I'm sure Maldives?

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I am sure i checked her accs on Companies House and she only declared 60K turnover. Even if they are mortgage free 60k income before tax etc wouldnt fund what she does so a lot of it is undeclared. Every dress she wore was at least min 350 each so reckon her new holidays wardrobe wouldnt be shy of 5 or 6 k. She probably has a few bank accs going on. HMRC trace you through NI number so people who have diffferent bank accs arent really hiding money for long.
Yeh but she will pay herself minimum wage and pay zero tax, then get the dividends. Car, fuel meals out etc can be offset thru her business and she seldom declares gifts like clothes or anything so she will be raking it in! Amazon links are a fav of the influencer crew cos if you tap on the link, they get a % of ANYTHING you but on Amazon for about a month afterwards 😳

I don’t know who Gerry is? I’ve not seen that name?
The cabinet/kitchen guy is called Andrew Crossland and I ‘think’ his wife is Sarah from looking on their instagrams
Yes it’s obvious “Gerry” is the Cabinet Maker or someone closely connected to Andrew and Sarah 😂 good move though ! I am waiting for the copies of text messages to be released ! People need to know how dishonest she is …

Libbub

VIP Member
I don’t want to say too much as I’ll out myself (pretty sure if someone knew me they’d already be able to figure it out) Being two faced is also a common Mormon trait. I can guarantee when they’re at home (for 5 mins) you could turn up at their church and she will be there in a tight leather skirt and Valentino’s and her husband will be on the stand
No way!! I'm shocked I really am. The Mormons I knew were lovely lovely people, and also I knew some of their extended friendship group that were also Mormon, they were discreet but followed their beliefs to a tee. They weren't ashamed or embarrassed, didn't try to hide it but didn't shove it down people's throats either.
Well thanks for the info, be careful that you don't reveal your identity.

Funkmonk89

Why on earth would they be entitled to a disability pass at Disney - her husband has ulcerative colitis? Unbelievable! No shame 😡
Don’t know much about it but sounds like something you can’t spend time queuing for a long time (or you’ll shit yourself) You need to provide proof of disability for most theme parks so I’m sure they wouldn’t have been entitled without it. Rich up themselves people can have disabilities too

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I’ve only noticed how skinny her daughter is. Has she always been that slim? Her legs are like match sticks and in the try on H&M haul on her stories at the moment her hips are very prominent through the dresses.
just saw it 😕 went back to last year and looks no different

Local Mormons don’t get paid, he has his own business
Don’t they give part of their earnings to the church or something 🫢 wonder how much of the Ads and Aff links she donates 😵💫

Shes done that a couple of times and it usually follows our chat about it...she made read here👀 but yeh her wune is crystal clear like water. Although to be fair she never says its wine but why would you use a large wine glass for water. Cant wait till she tells the actual story to her followers
She will tell the Mormon story when she runs out of content !

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
They are both trying to look so cool but they actually look simple , not normal that kid must have no mates . She will be married off soon anyway, and will probably go and live in Utah with the cult
With that undergarment underwear they have to wear...kinda fits why they always wear baggy loose fitting clothes

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I do
I don’t want to say too much as I’ll out myself (pretty sure if someone knew me they’d already be able to figure it out) Being two faced is also a common Mormon trait. I can guarantee when they’re at home (for 5 mins) you could turn up at their church and she will be there in a tight leather skirt and Valentino’s and her husband will be on the stand
I dont know why i get total weird vibes about that information.

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Not sure if her daughter is staying in York? With the view she shared it could be Leeds or Manchester? Having a daughter move out it is hard, been there bought the t shirt. You get used to it and enjoy it even, then they move back lol. I think its emotionally tough if youve already got anxiety like she says she has.

BlimeyO’Riley

Not commented on this thread before as I unfollowed her ages ago as she was so boring, just popped up on my explore page putting a very normal shelf up and calling jr bespoke because she cut it ?
😂😂 I feel like a right numpty - it never occurred to me to cut those shelves from ikea but I’ll be bloody doing it this weekend for my sons bedroom 🙈