Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome, I am new here too,....

Reactions: 7
Mystic Meg and Mrs Blobby Cabbage Bagpipe

Reactions: 13
Hello I’m back from work Jesus 14 pages I had to catch up on.
So I take it there’s no update as such. They are still all big fat liars and still living in kirstys arse crack.
I love how they are reading all this.
Kirsty darling, I’d suggest a good scrub in the bath, clean clothes and take that bloody dog for a walk.

Misty aka Cindy/cupcake/Louise still hasn’t been live then? Ur making yourself look like ur hiding u were soon to go live when Lucy “doxed” you but u can’t go live now? #mistythekrustyliar has been caught out

Reactions: 12
So what bs you think they will come out with to night will they go down the elliot route and use him for clout or coin master or will misty bring more bs to the table that she thought up as she works in her little post office today

Reactions: 10
She is so full of bs I actually can't watch her lives anymore she's doing more damage than good I am by no means a Lucy & Brian supporter but if there is so much evidence against them why haven't the police done anything oh yeah proberly because it's all bs

Reactions: 12
So what bs you think they will come out with to night will they go down the elliot route and use him for clout or coin master or will misty bring more bs to the table that she thought up as she works in her little post office today
I think they will go down the E route, vile vile human beings!! Beggars need to turn off their gifts

Reactions: 7
Seems to be a few new usernames I don’t recognise so I’m going with that you’re all new, so welcome, you’re all very welcome here, we don’t dox, don’t swear (at each other anyway), we can have an actual discussion, so yeah, hey!

Also, don’t forget guys, it’s one rule for them and one rule for us. So, if you need me, I’ll be creating a document of what we can and can’t do and I will share it so when a new thing’s annouced, it can be added. It’s a fxcking joke.

Yes I’m new

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.