Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
One of the latest posts make me laugh lol it says ‘how are we bullying Lucy don’t forget what she does on a daily to people’ blah blah blah. Yes she is vile absolutely VILE…. BUT 2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. This has gone past ‘raising awareness’ it’s just pure trolling to the extremes now beyond belief. Let the coppers do there job… leave everything alone they will get there karma soon. There is absolutely no reason for Kirsty and her mandem to be ‘drained from this beyond belief’ or whatever they say. There is absolutely NO NEED to sit there streaming Lucy’s live video 😂 pathetic man …
I’d love to no who u are 🤣🤣 I’ve noticed a few of her mods have disappeared 👻 I’m glad you have seen them for what they are you will be welcomed here with opened arms 🥰🥰🥰🥰💜💜💜💜

Reactions: 8

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
What on earth is misty talking about. Please tell me what child protection awareness she has done, or kirsty? They done fuck all except bully an easy target. Nothing to do with savings kids.
She is just hoping to save herself now 🤣 and the last bit about Lisa, kinda rich coming from her that's done it to multiple people. Is she seriously this deluded? Or high on drugs?
I think she's very desperate

GlitterFairySparkle

Wonder what crusty will say to this. Still be in denial. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t all in on it
Crusty and Crew would try and talk their way out of a crack in a wall. Many of their crazy delude cultures followers will sadly believe anything and everything that comes out of CRUSTY THE LENGENDS big lying mouth!!

Oh I bet they will lie and say it's not Misty. Even with receipts thrown in their faces they still try and say it's not true! Lisa came with the receipts, something them lot don't do!
And that is a FACT ❤ X

greeneyes23

I’ve noticed Krustys fake account (the stitch one that she said isn’t her) hasn’t been in any viewers lists since it was mentioned. Convenient that isn’t it

Seems to be a few new usernames I don’t recognise so I’m going with that you’re all new, so welcome, you’re all very welcome here, we don’t dox, don’t swear (at each other anyway), we can have an actual discussion, so yeah, hey!👋

Also, don’t forget guys, it’s one rule for them and one rule for us. So, if you need me, I’ll be creating a document of what we can and can’t do and I will share it so when a new thing’s annouced, it can be added. It’s a fxcking joke.
Yes I’m new 😊

• Heart

GlitterFairySparkle

It is like 1 huge witch hunt but its witches hunting down each other! None of them understand how to handle things correctly all the day is jump in and out of boxes all day screaming shouting or controlling one another!

Bluepop

VIP Member
For once I'm speechless. 🤣🤣🤣
It’s just waffle 😂 Lisa also hasn’t actually doxed her she’s just uncovered her lies. She hasn’t shared her real name or a photo of her so what is she even going on about 🤦🏼‍♀️

They need to stop using words they don’t understand 😂

• Heart
I am still intrigued to know where S has gone as he has always been in Krustys box benefiting from the gifts etc
Not good when your a paramedic for the NHS and bullying/encouraging abuse to vulnerable people...

Bluepop

VIP Member
What are they even reporting them for now 😂

L’s LIVE AGAIN AND B THINKS HES A CHEF 😡

• Haha

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
No she wont thats why she made kirsty go live she was never shy before of coming live running her mouth but no where to be seen now
If she is probably gathering more ‘evidence’ to prove it ain’t her. Misty, we heard your voice, so did a lot of other people, and we saw those messages with the voice note in. You can’t run from this in the slightest!

Krusty has said before that with a name and date of birth she can access their medical records, which is how she knew Lucy's Dr surgery and registered GP. Krusty also asked people for Jo Coffeys date of birth so she could find out more about when she went missing. I wonder is Si partner "legs" also works in the NHS?
Also illegal maybe they've gone quiet as they've been found to be doing wrong?