Kirsty Matthews #3 So rattled because her begs and lies have been tattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is boring cos all her fans are coming over to join
Just to drop this casually in here as ages are being mentioned. ITS MY BIRTHDAY SUNDAY 🎈
Happy birthday for Sunday. I hope you have a drink Saturday night and get wibbly wobbly woo'd

Reactions: 1
Iv been watching this drama for months. I actually feel so bad for l and b. I'm not convinced they actually have done anything wrong. I do think people are genuinely scared to stand up to Tuna clam.

Reactions: 5
Bagpipe must of got lost in the crusty cave, not heard a peep out of her today. I wondered why I don’t have a headache yet

• Haha
It is boring cos all her fans are coming over to join

Happy birthday for Sunday. I hope you have a drink Saturday night and get wibbly wobbly woo'd
Thank you, I'm pretty much always wibblywooed, but I will go all out full on super wibbled, just to mark the occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only went to clean for half hour come back and another 5 pages 😳😳😳😳 , well im in my 100s, im dryer than a nuns c***ch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Under no circumstances do i want kirstys manky minge near or daves cheese string near me!
I want to come party!!
Hey rubes have you come to tell us a new life form is coming 👽
Hi kat you dirty dirty flapper
I think chloe flat face is missing!! Her organ grinder not on to help??
Misty misty your the biggest flip flop going love!!
New name ermm #kirstysdownfallpending, the tuna box is in the sale as gifts have gone

Bring on the voice notes! Lets hear some more drivvle that has no evidence attched but we all love a laugh at musty minge

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever the threads called just make sure it has her full name and #4 in it so people can easily find it and know it’s number 4. Anyone that reads it needs to read in the right order 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on guys. Krusty is actually really inspiring me right now.

Inspiring me to quit working too, so I can keep up with her Tattle thread! Amazing stuff guys. Bravo! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.