Kirsty Matthews #3 So rattled because her begs and lies have been tattled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome 👋 I noticed you going through the threads by notifications. Always good to have another person on board! Bet it took ages to catch up 🤣😫
Spent the last 2 days catching up and only just created an account and all I can say is.. wow. This is eye opening, not going to lie. A few points have been made that’s made me think twice.

Reactions: 4
I'm opening the new thread and know it was a group effort for the title just wanted to check who came up with Crusty Cave again please?

Reactions: 2
I don't know why I'm sat here taking the piss out of her accident. We have the same accident I'm just less common

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.