Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the very early days of TOWIE before he got clued up, he had a massive go at Amy child's for being around other men dressed tarty at a party. He seems very controlling and there's loads of videos online of him wanking so defo a sex pest

Reactions: 8
His ex doesn’t let him see his daughter , because the current girlfriend and son he has , he got her knocked up whilst he was still with his daughters mum and the daughter was 6 months and he knocked up his current gf with the son he has , what a messed up family

Reactions: 2
I always fancied his dad, however unlike the GC I would never have made him an apple pie.

I remember the first episode I ever saw of TOWIE and it still has me in stitches; it went something like this:

Read with essex accent - I paraphrase

Mark: are you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren: Yes i am
Mark: but why you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren:ermmmmm hummmmmm (*thinks* cos u shaggin sam u tit)
mark: i didnt realise how much i love you til i heard you avin your mark tat-ooo removed - marry me
lauren: yippee
Back in the day when Towie used to be good!!

Reactions: 2
His ex doesn’t let him see his daughter , because the current girlfriend and son he has , he got her knocked up whilst he was still with his daughters mum and the daughter was 6 months and he knocked up his current gf with the son he has , what a messed up family
Not a reason to not let him see his daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...
Yeah, my dad used similar bulls**t as the reason why he disappeared from age 5-18 and I was always mad at him for not trying especially when he turned up again and gave his feeble excuses. Funnily enough when he showed his face again I told him where to stick it.

Reactions: 6
I always fancied his dad, however unlike the GC I would never have made him an apple pie.

I remember the first episode I ever saw of TOWIE and it still has me in stitches; it went something like this:

Read with essex accent - I paraphrase

Mark: are you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren: Yes i am
Mark: but why you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren:ermmmmm hummmmmm (*thinks* cos u shaggin sam u tit)
mark: i didnt realise how much i love you til i heard you avin your mark tat-ooo removed - marry me
lauren: yippee
Oh my god yes his dad was my favourite 👍

Reactions: 1
Think Kirk is bullshitting sorry.
I remember a few weeks after guys son was born, the mum to the 1st daughter called him out on Twitter. That he refuses to see their daughter, doesn't reply to anything, regrets having her c

When you think about it, most people don't have the money to go through court to arrange access etc it costs thousands, Kirk's dad Mick is loaded so surely he would pay if it meant that much?!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched his latest stories? He was f’ing and blinding and someone’s messaged saying what lovely language she hope his son isn’t around etc. then he’s called her a c u next Tuesday and calling her a bully. He’s posted the whole conversation. A few stories later he’s wanting to start a campaign about online bullying. Totally missing the point. How is him calling someone a c*** acceptable?? Sick of the influencers / celebs / wannabe’s thinking anyone with a different opinion is a bully or a troll 🤦🏼‍♀️

Don’t follow this guy but just gone to be nosey. And in his stories he’s saying how skint he is and he runs a jet wash business now which he actually does the work for.

Firstly. Fair play that he’s working
Secondly weren’t him and his dad absolutely loaded when he was doing towie/ ex on the beach etc?

Don’t follow this guy but just gone to be nosey. And in his stories he’s saying how skint he is and he runs a jet wash business now which he actually does the work for.

Firstly. Fair play that he’s working
Secondly weren’t him and his dad absolutely loaded when he was doing towie/ ex on the beach etc?
His Dad still is loaded.

So I’ve just read on Instagram that Kirk and his girlfriend Dani (who he has a son with) have split up. It’s sad, because for a short while he seemed to be trying to get his life on track. I’m not really surprised though given his past track record!

Thoughts on the mums reasons?
to me it looks a lot like she seen an opportunity to trap him, he has family money, doesn’t his dad own that nightclub in Essex? She probably thought he has decent funds so oops she might as well forget to take her pill, but unfortunately it doesn’t work out as well as she hoped as her baby comes along but in a matter of weeks another girl has had the same idea lol, Kirk the idiot needs to use some protection, so I think she’s then got a massive cob on and stopped him from seeing the baby. It’s not a good enough reason at all, its a spiteful and childish reason and Kirk probably gave up a bit too readily as he had another baby on the way anyway, the whole thing is a mess and people should give it longer then 5 minutes before getting pregnant to someone

Reactions: 6