Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there is people messaging someone they don’t know telling them the dances help them and make them happy they should really have a word with themselves
Are they though?
Is this not a bit like the "influencers" who post saying "For all those asking where I got my blah blah from, swipe up, here's the link"

All so desperate to be "wanted"

Reactions: 3
He’s not even original. He’s copied it off that (awful) Liam Tuffs
At least he can "dance" though
Kirk looks like he's moving to different music . . Its just so cringe!
This mornings "back to us" bum wiggles were especially
Now we have the Is she/Isnt she joining in guessing game to add to the excitement. . I was ½ expecting her to appear from round the corner this morning

Reactions: 1
Yes, Liam Tuffs does have the moves

Nobody slagged him off for having a nice car or had a go cause if they did we all know he would have shared the messages the big bully that he is !!!!!

Reactions: 4
I find it concerning that he's always talking about being on a diet. I truly think he may have some sort of E.D. Hardly surprising given what he's been through. Even so it's not a great thing to be talking about in front of a young boy.

I didn’t mind Kirk but his latest stories have not come across well at all. He has had 1 negative comment on the article out of 9 no one has read the article or no one cares about the non story. He knows exactly what he is doing by mentioning it.

He would jump at going back into TOWIE. He said as much a short time ago.
they probably don’t want him back as he doesn’t come across as a very nice person

Reactions: 6
I saw a clip of him on TT today when he was on Ex on the Beach.
He was arguing with a girl, my god the things he was saying to her were vile. Really disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Wow that's some reaction to the biggest non story about a z lister that literally no-one could give a shit about. I think he's biggin up his part quite frankly. No-one cares what you do.

I've been re-watching TOWIE from the start and agree that Kirk's mum does look like she has got a bit of a narcotic past. She also seemed to be living in a much more down at heel area than her ex did. IIRC Mick left his first family very badly off for years but I'll re-read Kirk's book* just to check.

*Who says that a lingering upper respiratory virus doesn't have its upside?

What is the last quote about? Not being rude, I just wondered.

I agree about his Mum. She does have that look. Kirk and his Mum have aged quite quickly.

I agree about his Mum. She does have that look. Kirk and his Mum have aged quite quickly.
I think they mean that as they're ill they have plenty of time to relax and read

The last quote was me justifying why I can spend so much time watching TOWIE and reading their books at the moment! I mean, I like the programme but I don't tend to megabinge unless I'm ill, then I don't feel so guilty