Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
It’s funny how it’s women he calls out….. does he do it to men?
Not that I've seen?
Think today, he's shared a ss of a fella "biggin him up"
Todays "dance" I think he does a lil spin, but in the opposite direction 😂 you can imagine what THAT does for his balance!!

I think we should have a game of dancin bingo? 🤔
How long will it be before he treats us to a "special"?
Will he include his "best mate" Harry

OR His new "mystery" woman?

i think that article was posted on here before - I don't like Kirk - h has all the be kind mantra and then when ever he gets advice if its not what he wants to hear he plasters them all over social media !! trying to entice backlash on them

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
I never knew he had a girl. Did he have her first and then not allowed to see her and then when he got another lady pregnant? Is it the little lad he’s always with on his Instagram?
Does he just have the 2 kids? Has he ever seen violett since?

loubylou50

VIP Member
So I’ve just read on Instagram that Kirk and his girlfriend Dani (who he has a son with) have split up. It’s sad, because for a short while he seemed to be trying to get his life on track. I’m not really surprised though given his past track record!

Howarewe

Chatty Member
No. I follow him but skip his stories as he does go on a bit. What does he say. Is holly his first baby mama?

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I've been re-watching TOWIE from the start and agree that Kirk's mum does look like she has got a bit of a narcotic past. She also seemed to be living in a much more down at heel area than her ex did. IIRC Mick left his first family very badly off for years but I'll re-read Kirk's book* just to check.

*Who says that a lingering upper respiratory virus doesn't have its upside?
What is the last quote about? Not being rude, I just wondered.

I agree about his Mum. She does have that look. Kirk and his Mum have aged quite quickly.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that a few weeks ago Kirk was on his Insta stories saying he was stressed after the work week ever, he alluded to it being business-related and being done over or a falling out. I wonder now if this was linked to him falling out with Dapper Laughs? 🤔

Lexi_58836

Anyone watched his latest stories? He was f’ing and blinding and someone’s messaged saying what lovely language she hope his son isn’t around etc. then he’s called her a c u next Tuesday and calling her a bully. He’s posted the whole conversation. A few stories later he’s wanting to start a campaign about online bullying. Totally missing the point. How is him calling someone a c*** acceptable?? Sick of the influencers / celebs / wannabe’s thinking anyone with a different opinion is a bully or a troll 🤦🏼‍♀️

Howarewe

Chatty Member
Oh wow. Just watched some of his stories but looks like Ive missed all the ones that have timed out. Wonder what happened to the other girl he was with? Was it danika or something like that?