Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I just wanted to say Kirk is a gorgeous man, inside and out. I just love how spiritual he is, and deep. Ohhh if I was 10 years younger, and not married of course 😉
He does seem a good lad, did you watch him on Loose Women when it was Mick’s anniversary? I don’t watch that trash but had to watch the clip on YouTube. He was so strong and did so well, heartbreaking to watch and he did it to raise awareness.
I‘d much rather have Kirk than half of the knobs from Towie

Reactions: 7

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
He IS a bully . .
If anyone DARES to not be blowing smoke up his arse he's bleating . .
Its NOT the 1st time he's plastered someones comment all over his sm.

*EDITED TO ADD*
Ok, so that was a cock up on that poor womans part, she obviously thought she'd sent the dance to her friend where in actual fact she'd sent it to HIM, where is the nastiness on HER part? Its her opinion. . We're all entitled to 1 . .

I hope you're a tattler Ellie?
We all agree with you 🤣
And re watching his "dance" just now had me notice a new "move"
Answering an imaginary phone 🤣
CRINGE 👀

He should practice what he preaches . .
Be kind.
How about stfu?

More teasing today like a 15 year old . .
Where was he? Lakeside? Look at this most beautiful woman in the world ( as he zooms in on his mum)
And again tonight, face blocked out but her hair draped onto his shoulders 🥱

Zzzzzzz

Last edited:

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Hes doing that telling us but not telling us, someone's stayed over last night 😂
Date night food photo, extra dog in the garden and 2 plates of breakfast this morning.

Im heading over to the off topic thread "what gives you the ick"
Guarantee, there'll be "Stayed over at my dates house and he got up in the morning and started sock footed, bare chested, dancing, badly!" 😂 AND recorded it!!

• Haha

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Big man talking about mental health always and now putting that lady’s name and messages over his social media cause she said he’s aged so bad !!!!which he totally has ! That’s bullying sharing that for abuse and to make fun of her online to all his followers and he wants his followers to bully her too !!!! He’s all talk
exactly this! she clearly didn’t mean to send it to him (not defending her)
tbh i don’t think he has changed at all , he just puts on a massive front and preaches mental health

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Yeah he’s a nasty piece of work, what these z listers need to realise is putting yourself online leaves you open to opinion. Depends how much you want those freebies really. He needs to get over himself

Only just discovered this thread after wondering the same about him and the new "missus".

Her insta profile seems to have disappeared too, which I first thought may be down to her being named in some DM articles and she wanted some privacy.

But it is strange she isn't there for his birthday, especially after he has been showing her off the last few weeks, as well as mentioning in one of the "texts" he sends to his dad about a new lady in his life, yet the only plans he has for his birthday was with Harry.

Surely that'll be a new record for even him, i don't even think they'd been together a month 😂

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Ahhh ok... I'm not a fan of him, can't put my finger on what it is. I think he's a good looking lad but there's something about his personality that's very off, I don't really understand how he gets so many women.
I wish I was one 🤣 I can’t put my finger on why I fancy him so much! I’ll leave now….

• Haha

floggersunited

Chatty Member
He showed her yesterday and today. He’s pretending to show the dogs but getting her in, it’s like something a 15 year old would do.
Considering not long ago he wanted to chat a woman up in Costa he can’t be with her that long but is social media launching the whole thing

harveydean

VIP Member
I’ve done some detective work and I 100% believe they’ve broken up. That didn’t last long did it?!

Twittwat

Did he not have a daughter a few years ago too? His son is so cute! Glad to see he’s turned himself around and doing well.
Yes he did but the mother doesn’t allow him to see her (not sure why). I think regardless of what’s gone on in a relationship a father should be able to see his child unless he is a danger to them. He gets upset about it a lot but I don’t think there’s very much he can do. Yes Harry is such a little cutie and Danielle seems so lovely. Beautiful little family 💕

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
why's he caring about her accidentally sending it back to him...

he's making a mountain out of a mole hill and made HIMSELF look a total dick

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
He's mixed it up a bit today . .
Started his funky 2 step with a handstand 🤣
Makes me laugh how he does the same limited moves regardless of what song is playing. ..
The shooting imaginary guns upwards is a particular favourite as is the over spinned spin, today he over spun by ½ a turn ( still trying to style it out)
Oh Kirk as cringy as it is. .
I do laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He hasn’t said a word since….do we think he’ll address it??
I've been wondering the same, I don't think he will tbh.

because, how embarrassing for him, teasing for weeks hes with someone, the subtle story posts of the back of her head/legs over his etc, then announcing his new gf to the world, saying they just "clicked" straight away, getting comments from all his pals like Liam Tuffs saying how chuffed he is for him, and then not even a week later, all traces of the girl is removed from his profile 😂 I think he'll keep schtum

• Haha

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
I've been wondering the same, I don't think he will tbh.

because, how embarrassing for him, teasing for weeks hes with someone, the subtle story posts of the back of her head/legs over his etc, then announcing his new gf to the world, saying they just "clicked" straight away, getting comments from all his pals like Liam Tuffs saying how chuffed he is for him, and then not even a week later, all traces of the girl is removed from his profile 😂 I think he'll keep schtum
In his text messages to his Dad he told him they had a holiday booked 👀

• Haha

Death2unicorns

Thoughts on the mums reasons?
to me it looks a lot like she seen an opportunity to trap him, he has family money, doesn’t his dad own that nightclub in Essex? She probably thought he has decent funds so oops she might as well forget to take her pill, but unfortunately it doesn’t work out as well as she hoped as her baby comes along but in a matter of weeks another girl has had the same idea lol, Kirk the idiot needs to use some protection, so I think she’s then got a massive cob on and stopped him from seeing the baby. It’s not a good enough reason at all, its a spiteful and childish reason and Kirk probably gave up a bit too readily as he had another baby on the way anyway, the whole thing is a mess and people should give it longer then 5 minutes before getting pregnant to someone

harveydean

VIP Member
He’s such a bully! Why would he care if someone called his dancing cringe - I thought he’s meant to be resilient?

His attitude around women is disgusting.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I just wanted to say Kirk is a gorgeous man, inside and out. I just love how spiritual he is, and deep. Ohhh if I was 10 years younger, and not married of course 😉

• Sick
He’s such a bully !!! Outing that woman’s insta on his page cause she said OMG cringe !!! Fucking waste of space and he is cringe im embarrassed for him every morning