Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
Proper on 1 this morning. ..
Handstands and ½ twists a plenty.
Probably because he had his lady friend over with her "baby dawg" last night?

I sincerely hope his morning dance is all done when he says "Ill nip down and grab us a cuppa" and she's not ever going to walk in on this!!
Or, maybe 1 day we'll be "treated" to the pair of em shooting imaginary guns, playing non existent pianos and hurling themselves in on see through ropes!!

The list is endless. .
Im here for this excitement 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6

elloelloello

VIP Member
Lads how have we not mentioned this mornings video?! The pelvic thrusts in time with the music right at the beginning. I haven’t even finished the video yet cause I ran straight here, going to finish it now….

Loool he did a double spin ffs!
I feel bad taking the piss cause I actually really like Kirk but these videos are too much 😂😂😂😂

ETA: now he’s filming himself driving, pretending hes not aware of the camera, Kirk I love you but please, stop

• Haha
  • Heart

Icantbelieveitsnotbutter

Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...
Yeah, my dad used similar bulls**t as the reason why he disappeared from age 5-18 and I was always mad at him for not trying especially when he turned up again and gave his feeble excuses. Funnily enough when he showed his face again I told him where to stick it.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
He would jump at going back into TOWIE. He said as much a short time ago.
they probably don’t want him back as he doesn’t come across as a very nice person

Cack Slumrow

not sure where you are getting your information from but it isn’t expensive to go to court for a family matter. A parent pays for the court application (about £250) but you get support with this if on low income. It is expensive if you have legal presentation but you can represent yourself. In my experience those that are legally represented tend to have longer drawn out cases as the solicitors are making the £££££.
From the men I know who have been financially ruined whilst going through the courts to gain access to their children. Family law solicitors fees start from around £220 an hour. And whilst Family Law is different from Criminal in that having to pay the other person's costs is rare, it can and does happen. Representing yourself is always a risk, and with something as emotional and complicated as fighting for access/custody of your children, it is,in most cases best left to the professionals.

Reactions: 5

harveydean

VIP Member
I actually thought his mum looked like she'd dabbled in hard drugs over the years ( wouldn't have mentioned it if HE hadn't got personal about Ellie)

I too, cannot stand when someone says their child/parent etc are their best friend. . Its all for effect.

Those deep deep wrinkles, I wonder if they are the knock on effect of having botox/filler in the past? He's had teeth and hair. .. and a nose job hasn't he?

Anyway, funny how now he has a "lady" in his life, his halo is slipping again . . 🤔
She looks like Jade Goody’s mum. Funny as his dad aged so well!

Im sure she’s a lovely person though.

The mask slips with him and you can see a really nasty side.

Kass89

I saw a clip of him on TT today when he was on Ex on the Beach.
He was arguing with a girl, my god the things he was saying to her were vile. Really disgusting behaviour.

Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...
Exactly! I think he’s one of those ‘moves on and plays happy families with his new gf and baby’. I’ve always like him but this annoys me!

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I’ve only just seen this thread. Kirk was such a knob back in the day but he seems such a nice genuine guy now. Works hard, getting help with his drug and drink addictions, even given up smoking. He’s also really good with his son.
I think I love him 🤣🥰❤

Disneylover

VIP Member
When you think about it, most people don't have the money to go through court to arrange access etc it costs thousands, Kirk's dad Mick is loaded so surely he would pay if it meant that much?!

floggersunited

Chatty Member
He went full on hard launch way too early. When he started showing her I’d say they were only together a week or so. If it was longer he would have been bread crumbing. I know he’s got a past with addiction but the beginning of any relationship is the best, going on dates or away for weekends etc but all they seemed to do was sit in his house.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Looking on LinkedIn, she seemed to have a decent job in the City - she probably didn’t appreciate the unwanted publicity from Kirk’s insta stories rants and the article in the Mail! Like the poster above said, I also imagine he’s gone full force in and scared her off with everything being OTT, combined with the social media attention he’s brought on her!

harveydean

VIP Member
I agree, did you see the long hover of his legs while watching a film with Harry?
Totally unnecessary
After leg day 🙄

It’s the way he asks his son questions purposefully to show what a great dad he is. When it’s for show it’s not genuine. Like just get on with it and stop proving yourself and most of all, stop showing your son!

He comes across as very immature.

Tea and Toast

Chatty Member
This early morning dancing that he does, I get he's trying to be positive and all that. . But its so cringe to watch, it looks like he's dancing to a completely different song than whats playing 🤭

Plus, its a Liam Tuffs thing . .

Cack Slumrow

Not necessarily.
Some women can be absolutely toxic around using the children to get at an ex.
The whole system is geared up to the Mother now, and it is extremely expensive to go through the courts.
I have a neighbour whose son has supervised access with his Dad, when he comes home his mother cross examines him slags his dad off and reallly stresses the poor little boy out.
If Kirk is in a similar situation he may feel that while she is too young to understand it is better that he is not in his little girls life.