Kin RTE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it but don’t know why. I can’t stand Amanda. I can barely stand the brother with epilepsy. The daughter is a terrible actress - the scene where she was nearly taken was comically bad. The only one i feel sorry for is poor Jimmy at this stage and that’s just because of how badly he’s treated by his wife and brother.

Reactions: 4
I’m watching it but don’t know why. I can’t stand Amanda. I can barely stand the brother with epilepsy. The daughter is a terrible actress - the scene where she was nearly taken was comically bad. The only one i feel sorry for is poor Jimmy at this stage and that’s just because of how badly he’s treated by his wife and brother.
Its fair city quality "acting" 🤣 Eamon annoys me the most but they all annoy me

Reactions: 1
That stupid music that comes on every time she thinks of a ground breaking idea…

Aidan Gilles is so wasted in this. I’m surprised he signed on, they must be paying him a fortune.

Reactions: 2
There's a lot of very poor acting in this, and an overly convoluted cast. The daughter really shouldn't be an actress, and has been very badly miscast. It's all a waste and a shame because the filming is good quality.

Reactions: 1
The acting has improved so much
That young Anna is still so bad though

Bren is such a great actor - what a nasty man

Reactions: 5
Is Michael supposed to be in love with Amanda? It’s clear she’s hoping something will happen now she’s dumped Jimmy but he’s never seemed that interested in her like that.

can’t believe they kept the same Anna from season 1
- that actress is so bad sweet Jesus

Really enjoying season 2

amanda and beard brother getting it on after discussing his abusive sicko dad was …..🤯

pharmacist is getting married 😂

Reactions: 3
I knew that was coming with Frank for a while. God Bren was a fantastic villain. He made you feel so uneasy any time he was on screen.

Seasons two and three were filmed back to back so hopefully we don’t have to wait long for it to return.

Just got this in the UK, and I came searching for a thread!
Managed to get S2 on my dodgy stick, it’s so much better than S1. Bren is horrible, makes my skin crawl, I quite fancy Charlie and agree that Viking is a dick. Don’t understand why, that as a criminal family who need to be watching their backs, none of them have security cameras or eye holes on their doors to see unwanted visitors ( of which they get a lot of!)

Has a S3 been made then?

Reactions: 8
Just got this in the UK, and I came searching for a thread!
Managed to get S2 on my dodgy stick, it’s so much better than S1. Bren is horrible, makes my skin crawl, I quite fancy Charlie and agree that Viking is a dick. Don’t understand why, that as a criminal family who need to be watching their backs, none of them have security cameras or eye holes on their doors to see unwanted visitors ( of which they get a lot of!)

Has a S3 been made then?
S3 was made but the production company went bankrupt- I think BBC are going to fund S3 and S4 is written ready ti film

Reactions: 3
I know season 2 has been out in Ireland, but it's coming to iPlayer 13th February, I can't wait!!

I really dislike viking, he is all brawn and no brains,I don't understand what his girlfriend sees in him.

I really dislike viking, he is all brawn and no brains,I don't understand what his girlfriend sees in him.
Think they do the doll lifestyle quite well with Nikita. It’s really common, in Dublin at least, for girls to be attracted to the lifestyle.