Kin RTE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie Cox does a very good Irish accent. Could do without the love triangle though.

Reactions: 2
I'm watching! Agree about the love triangle & confused about the whole Michael/Anna thing, did he kill his daughter's mam?

Reactions: 2
I'm watching! Agree about the love triangle & confused about the whole Michael/Anna thing, did he kill his daughter's mam?
They seem to be heavily hinting he did! But it seems out of character for him... interested to find out more about that.

I assumed that he inadvertently killed her. That maybe someone he killed came after him for revenge and she was caught in the crossfire.

I don’t know if I can watch the female lead (Amanda?) and bloke make gooey eyes ateach other anymore. Also thought it was a tit thing for her to expect her husband to be ok that his brother speak at Jamie’s funeral. Even if he is his real father, why would he give a speech about a “nephew” he hadn’t seen in ten years while the man who raised him sat there. It made no sense.

Reactions: 3
Oh I wanted to watch this but not sure if I can get it in England. :(
Can you download/use the RTE player in the UK?

I assumed that he inadvertently killed her. That maybe someone he killed came after him for revenge and she was caught in the crossfire.

I don’t know if I can watch the female lead (Amanda?) and bloke make gooey eyes ateach other anymore. Also thought it was a tit thing for her to expect her husband to be ok that his brother speak at Jamie’s funeral. Even if he is his real father, why would he give a speech about a “nephew” he hadn’t seen in ten years while the man who raised him sat there. It made no sense.
Oh, that makes sense! Never thought of that honestly. Yeah, it's obvious both her and Michael still have feelings for each other. I feel bad for Jimmy, as you said he raised Jamie, seems like nothing Jimmy ever does is good enough for Amanda

Reactions: 1
Can you download/use the RTE player in the UK?

Oh, that makes sense! Never thought of that honestly. Yeah, it's obvious both her and Michael still have feelings for each other. I feel bad for Jimmy, as you said he raised Jamie, seems like nothing Jimmy ever does is good enough for Amanda
I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for him, it was him that wanted Jamie involved in it all. I’d never want my son near that life 🙈

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t be feeling sorry for him, it was him that wanted Jamie involved in it all. I’d never want my son near that life 🙈
I feel sorry for him in that sense only but you're completely right! He was wrong for wanting Jamie involved in the family business

I presumed he brought Jamie with him to turn him off that life and go to college instead which is what he did when he got home. He filled in his CAO

Reactions: 4
For a seemingly well known crime family they’re not exactly the smartest bunch. Between Michael meeting Anna anywhere and everywhere and Frank popping out for a midnight bootie call with a bloke he met on the internet i have to wonder how they’ve made it this far in life at all.

I hate Eric aka Viking. Prick.

Reactions: 6
For a seemingly well known crime family they’re not exactly the smartest bunch. Between Michael meeting Anna anywhere and everywhere and Frank popping out for a midnight bootie call with a bloke he met on the internet i have to wonder how they’ve made it this far in life at all.

I hate Eric aka Viking. Prick.
Totally agree thought last weeks motorbike "chase" was ridic

I'm not really into it anymore, thought it would be a lot more gripping. I dont feel a connection to any of the charters that you get in a lot of stuff.