Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horatio

VIP Member
No, it was her “mission” from the 12 to kill the woman, once she killed her then baby cried on the monitor and the crept through the house and she found the maid and baby. Killed the maid, was going to kill the baby but kept the baby to use as a cover story.

Most of them aren’t random they’re orders from the 12. the only random ones that she did with no order from the 12 were the kid in hospital as he had no family and was a state. Bill, eves boss for following her. Niko’s girlfriend, Gemma when Niko says he loves eve. Her new handler when she got out of prison. Julian who kept her captive in his house she sort of acted in self defence with that one.

The boyfriend, wasn’t strangled - he went into her flat when Konstantine was there angry at her for killing the lady with purfume after she stole the mission card from his pocket. anyway when the boyfriend goes to leave he steals villanelles purfume (one she had just used to kill someone which was poisoned) as he wanted to smell It (she had told him earlier she was making purfume and he asked about it) he sprayed it on himself and killed himself.

think that’s all correct, did a bit of googling there haha!
Ohh your right your right ... didnshe start to strangle him once during sex? That’s where I’m getting it ? But of course now could I forget the perfume !

And ahhh I said I was missing something about the first scene killing the woman and maid ... I thought that was villanelle’s apartment ! And woman was one of her hook ups . Did not know why she would bring her maid with her but as I said I was confused 😂

Pocahontas

VIP Member
I thought this episode was on the whole enjoyable - a good way to end the series (weak as it was). I quite liked the dancing scene and the living room scene. God knows what theyll do with the next series but I hope it’s the last one and they wrap it up 🤷🏻‍♀️ and end it like the second book does.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Same, she led Villanelle on, played her then was like, naaahhh I don’t like you like that... even read an interview with Sandra and she was like there’s nothing sexual between them... but there is in Villanelles eyes and that’s so obvious. How can she not see that as an actor?!

I just don’t get what she wants from Villanelle - id enjoy just Villanelle without her.
YES! All of this.

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Second episode from season one, I had to google bits to remember but I did recently rewatch the two seasons before the third as so much goes on it’s hard to remember a year later!
Thank you! I’ve only recently started watching and have watch twice but feel like I’ve completely missed this 😂 I need another rewatch!!

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Am I the only one who is really confused as to what’s going on this series?
Whose side is Konstantin on?
I’m so confused, I think I may have missed parts from being in my phone as like many of you have said this series isn’t as gripping, I did however find the episode when she went home pretty funny 😂

Is Carolyn’s daughter one of the 12 do you think? 🤨

anyone want to give me a quick run down as to what’s going on? 🙈 I’m on episode 7.

I absolutely adore the relationship Konstantin and Villanelle have together! ❤
I can't answer any of the questions but I agree - I don't know what's going on, and agree I might have missed bits looking on my phone, because I wasn't as gripped. The home ep was good though!

I am intrigued to think there might be more to Carolyn's daughter too!

Viewer1901

VIP Member
The boyfriend, wasn’t strangled - he went into her flat when Konstantine was there angry at her for killing the lady with purfume after she stole the mission card from his pocket. anyway when the boyfriend goes to leave he steals villanelles purfume (one she had just used to kill someone which was poisoned) as he wanted to smell It (she had told him earlier she was making purfume and he asked about it) he sprayed it on himself and killed himself.
I feel like I’ve not seen this kill. What series of the show is it from?!

KINGAA

VIP Member
I feel like I’ve not seen this kill. What series of the show is it from?!
Second episode from season one, I had to google bits to remember but I did recently rewatch the two seasons before the third as so much goes on it’s hard to remember a year later!

Luce0331

VIP Member
If you type
konstantin dies
on twitter, look at photos there’s a behind the scenes photo of the scene being filmed. I think there’s one from a clip too... going from the trailer from next week of what people are wearing looking like what happens, happens end of this coming ep or next.

Its a photo of him on the floor and villanelle hovering over him, in a green outfit
Thanks, I’ve just seen it!