Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You‘ve said several times you feel sorry for KH, even went as far as saying he’s not badmouthing MP. What would say calling your partner a KP wannabe, obsessed with attention, materialistic, getting into lots of debt and basically not paying her way is then, if it’s not badmouthing them? Would that be okay with you if your partner spoke to a client about you like that?
‘The vibe he was giving’
Maybe that’s how susies cousin has interpreted the things he has been saying.
Doesn’t say he specifically said those words.
If someone is in a relationship where they are miserable and feel stuck, especially when the poor kids have previously been in a horrible situation so feel they have no choice but to stay then I’d feel sorry for them. Does it make it ok to cheat? Absolutely not.

Reactions: 7
‘The vibe he was giving’
Maybe that’s how susies cousin has interpreted the things he has been saying.
Doesn’t say he specifically said those words.
If someone is in a relationship where they are miserable and feel stuck, especially when the poor kids have previously been in a horrible situation so feel they have no choice but to stay then I’d feel sorry for them. Does it make it ok to cheat? Absolutely not.
Exactly. It’s just not ok if he cheated there is no way round that. And at that point we can all go to town on what he think about KH. But it’s exactly what you say above, I just getting the feeling from what I’ve been told that they BOTH have been unhappy for a while and have BOTH muddled along with it for the sake of the children even when they are unhappy. Which is a sad position for them both to be in.
Who knows? More may come to light or we might not find out any more detail….I sort of hope we don’t because then it means they are choosing to deal with it privately which would be better for everyone involved, particularly the children.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. It’s just not ok if he cheated there is no way round that. And at that point we can all go to town on what he think about KH. But it’s exactly what you say above, I just getting the feeling from what I’ve been told that they BOTH have been unhappy for a while and have BOTH muddled along with it for the sake of the children even when they are unhappy. Which is a sad position for them both to be in.
Who knows? More may come to light or we might not find out any more detail….I sort of hope we don’t because then it means they are choosing to deal with it privately which would be better for everyone involved, particularly the children.
MP has gone quiet since the weekend so I really hope your right that for the kids sake and whatever has or hasn’t happened is now being dealt with behind closed doors x

Reactions: 5
That sounds like something KP would say. You say you’re the BF of an ex BA hostie, why would you be so bothered about MP to join Tattle to slag her off?
my mate just told me that it was out there so I followed the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where does it say on this site you can only say something that agrees with a poster? It’s called having an opinion, just as many have been slagging MP off others have the right to disagree and defend her.
As for ‘celebrity gossip’ Michelle isn’t a celebrity she’s a mother of two little boys, who has been through hell and back being with KH, along with being publicly humiliated by KP. Now I will leave you to witch away at your hearts content, no doubt MP will see this and no way do I want be associated with slagging off a woman that’s been there for the Jett and Bunny when their own mother hasn’t bothered with them. Michelle deserves better than this as far as I’m concerned.

Absolutely you’re entitled to say what you like but also respect people are allowed to have a differing opinion, otherwise likewise what’s the point?

You say it will be good if KH & MP choose to deal with their situation privately. I assume what you’re cousin was told by KH was in confidence, yet you’ve come on here to make it public.
So how does that work with what goes on in their lives should be kept private?
Absolutely - everyone is entitled to their opinion and it’s actually really interesting to hear all the different opinions.

We are all on here talking about what we know and what we think, what we hope for them …. I think them playing a family and relationship breakdown out on Instagram is what I am suggesting I hope they are able to do privately

Maybe they struggled too much with being a blended family. It didn't seem like it from the photos, but who knows what tensions there were in private. Also we know KP is a nightmare ex, dunno who Michelle's ex is.

No tit Shirley!!! She has been getting her end away for months! Word has it that she is very violent and is abusive to him. She is a gold digga -someone needs to get to the bottom of it
If she's a gold digger she is a shite one, how much money can KH have from filming himself shoving stuff up his jacksy? Michelle should hand her gold digger shovel back into the "Kept woman association".

She has an older son, two step kids and a year old baby so fair play if she has time to get her end away for months on end. With that kind of time management she should go the Mrs Hinch influencer route, "Get your end away while managing a family, home and evading Kipper's slagging in The Sun"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That sounds like something KP would say. You say you’re the BF of an ex BA hostie, why would you be so bothered about MP to join Tattle to slag her off?
KP can’t put a sentence together or spell psycho though…

Where does it say on this site you can only say something that agrees with a poster? It’s called having an opinion, just as many have been slagging MP off others have the right to disagree and defend her.
As for ‘celebrity gossip’ Michelle isn’t a celebrity she’s a mother of two little boys, who has been through hell and back being with KH, along with being publicly humiliated by KP. Now I will leave you to witch away at your hearts content, no doubt MP will see this and no way do I want be associated with slagging off a woman that’s been there for the Jett and Bunny when their own mother hasn’t bothered with them. Michelle deserves better than this as far as I’m concerned.

Absolutely you’re entitled to say what you like but also respect people are allowed to have a differing opinion, otherwise likewise what’s the point?

You say it will be good if KH & MP choose to deal with their situation privately. I assume what you’re cousin was told by KH was in confidence, yet you’ve come on here to make it public.
So how does that work with what goes on in their lives should be kept private?
To be fair, MH has gone public by posting a whole load of cryptic posts with over 7,000 followers. And let’s be honest, 7,000 people aren’t following her because they’re interested in her - they’re interested in the KP circus. Which she knows.

Reactions: 16

To be fair, MH has gone public by posting a whole load of cryptic posts with over 7,000 followers. And let’s be honest, 7,000 people aren’t following her because they’re interested in her - they’re interested in the KP circus. Which she knows.
So that now makes MP a celebrity worthy of character assassination?
How sad some of you are wanting to pick fault with what MP has or hasn’t posted and then saying things should be private, but at the same time revelling in what someone’s supposed cousin was told by KH about MP and if it were even true no doubt it was told in confidence but that’s okay with you to be posted publicly.
Many of you seem to think you know how you’d behave under the same circumstances, all I can say is you must be saints. Although I would hope to do right by the children and personally I think MP has (she’s been more of a mother to Jett and Bunny than their mother) I’m not sure I would hold it in as well as MP has, especially over all the time she’s taken abuse from KP and much of it so publicly, and let’s not forget when she was pregnant having death wished upon her unborn child by KP. I‘m pretty sure I would lose my 💩 if someone ever spoke about my unborn child like that and MP has had to put up with KP’s vile behaviour throughout her relationship with KH. I think considering all MP’s had to put up I think she’s remained remarkably retrained, she must hurt like hell getting so much abuse for being KH’s partner and as far as I’m concerned MP has my respect as a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Michelle should keep this off her insta. My partners sister split up with her husband, much as he badmouthed her to the kids after the split, she NEVER retaliated, none of us have ever said a bad word about him to those kids although we could tell them plenty about the bad way he treated her. Michelle's oldest son is 12 or 13 and must be internet savvy, he probably looks up to Kieran

I'm not sure why she keeps her profile "private" if she's accepted 7000 followers. Maybe to stop KP having a look, but KP surely could set up a fake account which Michelle would no doubt accept as a follower. I'm sure she knows her posts get back to KP. With doing an OK magazine shoot this week, I think she qualifies as a celebrity or is at least trying to be, which is fine of course but such a person has to accept that people will speculate if they put up cryptic posts to 7000 followers about their relationship

Absolutely - everyone is entitled to their opinion and it’s actually really interesting to hear all the different opinions.

We are all on here talking about what we know and what we think, what we hope for them …. I think them playing a family and relationship breakdown out on Instagram is what I am suggesting I hope they are able to do privately
I was really hoping that their relationship would last, the kids looked so happy in their blended family and deserve stability

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Michelle should keep this off her insta. My partners sister split up with her husband, much as he badmouthed her to the kids after the split, she NEVER retaliated, none of us have ever said a bad word about him to those kids although we could tell them plenty about the bad way he treated her. Michelle's oldest son is 12 or 13 and must be internet savvy, he probably looks up to Kieran

I'm not sure why she keeps her profile "private" if she's accepted 7000 followers. Maybe to stop KP having a look, but KP surely could set up a fake account which Michelle would no doubt accept as a follower. I'm sure she knows her posts get back to KP. With doing an OK magazine shoot this week, I think she qualifies as a celebrity or is at least trying to be, which is fine of course but such a person has to accept that people will speculate if they put up cryptic posts to 7000 followers about their relationship

I was really hoping that their relationship would last, the kids looked so happy in their blended family and deserve stability
There was a screenshot where someone said about Princess following her in the comments and she said thanks I didn’t realise that - and now Princess no longer follows her.
But how could she not realise if her account is private ? Does she not even look at who has requested her and just accepts anyone?

I'm not sure why she keeps her profile "private" if she's accepted 7000 followers. Maybe to stop KP having a look, but KP surely could set up a fake account which Michelle would no doubt accept as a follower. I'm sure she knows her posts get back to KP.
I wonder if you‘d have kept as calm if it had been played out about your sister in the media/public arena and if you’d have kept so respectful had her unborn baby been wished dead. It’s all very good assuming what you would and wouldn’t do but none of us from my knowledge, have had to put up with being attacked so publicly and practically from day one. There comes a point where enough is enough and KP has been pushing MP’s buttons from day one and no doubt far more than we know about. As I say you’re clearly saints because I couldn’t put my hand on my heart under the very same circumstances and say I wouldn’t retaliate at some point. MP is human and has feelings, she must feel very let down and alone in all this and she has nothing but my empathy.

There was a screenshot where someone said about Princess following her in the comments and she said thanks I didn’t realise that - and now Princess no longer follows her.
But how could she not realise if her account is private ? Does she not even look at who has requested her and just accepts anyone?
It isn’t necessarily PA that’s unfollowed MP, she could have blocked PA for many reasons which she‘s entitled to do.

I wonder if you‘d have kept as calm if it had been played out about your sister in the media/public arena and if you’d have kept so respectful had her unborn baby been wished dead. It’s all very good assuming what you would and wouldn’t do but none of us from my knowledge, have had to put up with being attacked so publicly and practically from day one. There comes a point where enough is enough and KP has been pushing MP’s buttons from day one and no doubt far more than we know about. As I say you’re clearly saints because I couldn’t put my hand on my heart under the very same circumstances and say I wouldn’t retaliate at some point. MP is human and has feelings, she must feel very let down and alone in all this and she has nothing but my empathy.
Yes, I would keep quiet for the sake of the kids and family privacy. Why does this need to be splashed over the papers, who benefits from the info? KP already found guilty in court of restraining order breach. Plus did KH and MP get paid for the interview?

Reactions: 6
So that now makes MP a celebrity worthy of character assassination?
How sad some of you are wanting to pick fault with what MP has or hasn’t posted and then saying things should be private, but at the same time revelling in what someone’s supposed cousin was told by KH about MP and if it were even true no doubt it was told in confidence but that’s okay with you to be posted publicly.
Many of you seem to think you know how you’d behave under the same circumstances, all I can say is you must be saints. Although I would hope to do right by the children and personally I think MP has (she’s been more of a mother to Jett and Bunny than their mother) I’m not sure I would hold it in as well as MP has, especially over all the time she’s taken abuse from KP and much of it so publicly, and let’s not forget when she was pregnant having death wished upon her unborn child by KP. I‘m pretty sure I would lose my 💩 if someone ever spoke about my unborn child like that and MP has had to put up with KP’s vile behaviour throughout her relationship with KH. I think considering all MP’s had to put up I think she’s remained remarkably retrained, she must hurt like hell getting so much abuse for being KH’s partner and as far as I’m concerned MP has my respect as a mother.
Unless you know her personally, you have absolutely zero idea of how good a stepmother she is to Jett and Bunny. None. At. All. You certainly cannot make an informed judgement on a few pictures on Instagram, that is for sure.
Virtually everyone fails to post reality on social media - they post what they want other people to believe and see.

I have never liked this woman due to the nature of the posts she puts on with regard to Jett and Bunny - they never feel like they come from a place of love and warmth - unlike Kieran’s actually. They feel like the whole purpose is to goad their birth mother. I’ve posted on the other thread about having step children myself and I wouldn’t dream of posting any of the crap that she does - it’s extremely immature. One upmanship and it’s wrong - it’s using the children to have a pop at their (admittedly appalling) mother and personably I just do not agree that children should be used as a weapon in a war between grown women who should behave like adults.

You continue to believe that she’s step mother of the year - I have never bought it, and never will, and I would put money on the fact that if she and Kieran split up she will sell her story quicker than you can imagine. There’s a reason she accepts anyone and everyone as a follower on Instagram - anyone who actually gave a toss about these poor kids would do their utmost to protect them. She, in my view, does not.

Attacking everyone who has actual information about her does not make the information any less true!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Unless you know her personally, you have absolutely zero idea of how good a stepmother she is to Jett and Bunny. None. At. All. You certainly cannot make an informed judgement on a few pictures on Instagram, that is for sure.
Virtually everyone fails to post reality on social media - they post what they want other people to believe and see.

I have never liked this woman due to the nature of the posts she puts on with regard to Jett and Bunny - they never feel like they come from a place of love and warmth - unlike Kieran’s actually. They feel like the whole purpose is to goad their birth mother. I’ve posted on the other thread about having step children myself and I wouldn’t dream of posting any of the crap that she does - it’s extremely immature. One upmanship and it’s wrong - it’s using the children to have a pop at their (admittedly appalling) mother and personably I just do not agree that children should be used as a weapon in a war between grown women who should behave like adults.

You continue to believe that she’s step mother of the year - I have never bought it, and never will, and I would put money on the fact that if she and Kieran split up she will sell her story quicker than you can imagine. There’s a reason she accepts anyone and everyone as a follower on Instagram - anyone who actually gave a toss about these poor kids would do their utmost to protect them. She, in my view, does not.

Attacking everyone who has actual information about her does not make the information any less true!
The last paragraph... if it's true. Of course all threads on here are largely speculation, but I am one who questioned the information about kieran and Michelle's living arrangements. Not to drag over the whole thing again, but the recent court case, Michelle said she was worried cos pricey now knows where they live, it's things like that that make me wonder about kieran spilling his guts in detail about their living arrangements, when they're clearly worried about deranged pricey turning up, as she has done at their house.
It's unrealistic to assume some posters aren't from camp pricey, who is absolutely deranged about her exes, all of them, and their new families. I'm here cos I loathe pricey, but that doesn't mean I accept every mad story about her, i think it's OK and reasonable to politely question stories given.
They look like a happy blended family, but as we all know insta is a tit heap of lies. I'm very interested to see what stupidity she posts next (m) but then she was mad to get involved with kieran at all, loads of red flags even madder to have a child with him.

I would definitely agree with this. Friends in common and cheating rumours etc aside she is not a nice person - I think the tenuous link to 'fame' holds a lot of weight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What do we think about new partners of people in Kieran's situation? That is having an infamous toxic nightmare ex. I'll hold my hands up here, I'm very very fussy, I'd avoid like the plague.

Reactions: 6
The last paragraph... if it's true. Of course all threads on here are largely speculation, but I am one who questioned the information about kieran and Michelle's living arrangements. Not to drag over the whole thing again, but the recent court case, Michelle said she was worried cos pricey now knows where they live, it's things like that that make me wonder about kieran spilling his guts in detail about their living arrangements, when they're clearly worried about deranged pricey turning up, as she has done at their house.
It's unrealistic to assume some posters aren't from camp pricey, who is absolutely deranged about her exes, all of them, and their new families. I'm here cos I loathe pricey, but that doesn't mean I accept every mad story about her, i think it's OK and reasonable to politely question stories given.
They look like a happy blended family, but as we all know insta is a tit heap of lies. I'm very interested to see what stupidity she posts next (m) but then she was mad to get involved with kieran at all, loads of red flags even madder to have a child with him.
This was when it was said they moved in together in 2019

What do we think about new partners of people in Kieran's situation? That is having an infamous toxic nightmare ex. I'll hold my hands up here, I'm very very fussy, I'd avoid like the plague.
If I liked someone enough, I'd like to say I'd pursue the relationship and put up with the sh*t that comes with the ex. I'm quite fussy so it's not often I find someone I both really fancy and like as a person. I've thought about this before in the case of, what if I met someone with young kids (I don't have any kids myself, don't enjoy interacting with them, and not interested in looking after other peoples) - if i met someone and really loved them, would I pursue the relationship longterm knowing I'd have to act as a stepmother? I'm really not sure.

This was when it was said they moved in together in 2019
Is that the house they still live in? The one where Kieran did his OF picture spread out on the dining table?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.