Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The group name suggestions are killing me 🤣

Seeing as so many of us have originated from the KP thread and with pudding gate, I’m throwing my hat in the ring with The Desserters

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We are all definitely loving the butt jokes, we could go a little posh like Polly PumPum & be the derrières or derrièrish 🤣
I know I’m onto something Posh Polly, so don’t be nicking my derrièrish back off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg...your new profile pic in honor of 'my oxygen'
---

And the free ring. 'this kind of love only comes around once in life'.

This guy is in the wrong career! He could write romance novels!

View attachment 2899298
---

I've only just realised how arrogant this post is. 'It takes a real man to change'... Blowing your own trumpet much?
I’m sure he would if he could reach it 🎺
---
Quick fellow star gazers go to your window and make a wish, for tonight there is a shooting chocolate star fish

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg...your new profile pic in honor of 'my oxygen'
---

And the free ring. 'this kind of love only comes around once in life'.

This guy is in the wrong career! He could write romance novels!

View attachment 2899298
---

I've only just realised how arrogant this post is. 'It takes a real man to change'... Blowing your own trumpet much?
Takes a real man to keep his dick in his pants and put his family first I’d say!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I always praised him for stepping up to the plate for Valentino as it appeared he took on a father figure role...but knowing now how fake his social media image is, I'm now questioning whether he was the amazing stepdad that he and Michelle portrayed him as. It seems the amazing stepmum image created for M wasn't the full truth anyway

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
These pics and memes r what I need rn. Poor Hayler household the butt of all the jokes. Be awkward singing ring o roses with the kids cause his ring defo aint like roses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The girls are all Crocs and socks these days Ems 🤣 usually they match their socks with the colour of their Crocs too.

How about the 'Bumknobbers'?

Do I remember right that KH on his OF a year or few ago made videos with some sort of model woman? I'm sure it was him but I might be wrong. If yes, it shows MP was happy with him doing so, at least for earnings?
I think crocs and socks are worse! I'd burn every pair of crocs ever made🤣

I'm not sure about him making videos with a model, you know I've got memory issues though🤭

I seem to have an odd memory of keiran finding one of Michelle's stick deodorants and not knowing what it was. So he read the instructions on the back 'take off lid and push up bottom'😳 He took that literally and shoved it up his arse, on the plus side his farts smelt of flowers for weeks after🤣

OK that may be a false memory🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The kieranhaylerfitness IG page hasn't posted in over a month. Has he taken a break again? He was posting up until last month in local facebook groups promoting his business

Reactions: 6
The kieranhaylerfitness IG page hasn't posted in over a month. Has he taken a break again? He was posting up until last month in local facebook groups promoting his business
They're all waiting for an appointment...apparently there's a long waiting list for the local 👏 clinic😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also getting slight ick in hindsight from the old vids on the grid of all the women training
Oh is that the one where they were all itching🤔

Ahhh, I hope he's sorted himself out (not just getting cream, antibiotics) but just keeping it in his pants and behaving. It can happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think crocs and socks are worse! I'd burn every pair of crocs ever made🤣

I'm not sure about him making videos with a model, you know I've got memory issues though🤭

I seem to have an odd memory of keiran finding one of Michelle's stick deodorants and not knowing what it was. So he read the instructions on the back 'take off lid and push up bottom'😳 He took that literally and shoved it up his arse, on the plus side his farts smelt of flowers for weeks after🤣

OK that may be a false memory🤔🤣
Me sitting here with 5 pairs of crocs 😔🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11