Kieran Hayler #5 GFM fiasco, tensions are heightened Kierans whipped out a toy fist & his bums frightened

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the 'in thing' for younger lads. White socks and sliders. My son wears them...though he's not on only fans so I don't mind!
Mine too, I don’t actually mind the look, only when they are placed next to a chocolate starfish do I mind 😆
---
Kieran Hayler #6 While Polly serves up revenge as a cold dish, I bet Kieran has a quivering chocolate starfish

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's the 'in thing' for younger lads. White socks and sliders. My son wears them...though he's not on only fans so I don't mind!
It is! My Niece told me this a while back when I commented on a youtube or tik tok video she showed me. I said how they looked stupid and she said it's the fashion!

Reactions: 4
It is! My Niece told me this a while back when I commented on a youtube or tik tok video she showed me. I said how they looked stupid and she said it's the fashion!
10 years from now they'll be looking back and thinking 'Oh god, what was I thinking wearing socks and sliders'😂
We've all done it, I wore some shocking stuff! Thank god there weren't camera phones😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God yeah my son does the sock and sliders thing. I've told him he looks ridiculous but he doesn't care.

Reactions: 5
Oh my. I just picked up a wee bracelet at the thrift/charity store on my lunch (as the colours match my dress for a work thing on Tuesday evening) and.. Oh my gosh. What are the chances? 🤣🤣

20240426_145008.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she gets away with it yet again!
She is such an unmitigated twit, I despair of her ever facing any repercussions or consequences.
I'm so pissed off I'll put myself on the naughty step for talking about the skank on the KH thread 🙄😂!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow just caught up.
Please guys!!!! I refuse to be a Starfish (love me some Limp Biskit though).

@lucylucyapplejuicy I can say that she did suffer and does not lie about everything.
The photographer was a pervert, I know 100%. Yes I am random could be anyone. But strike me down dead, he was a pweirdo. I won’t be sharing my story but she is telling the truth. It upsets me each time it is brought up and laughed at as a lie. Remember even a broken clock is correct twice a day. 90% can be BS but 10% is still true.

By my age I have realised that life is not black or white. Shades of tit usually 😂

As in someone can be a victim AND a perpetrator.

Someone can have a mental health disorder, personality disorder, autism, have ADHD etc yet be a good person, or an evil one.
Just like with neurotypical or mentally healthy people!

Two things can both be true at the same time.

Now back to Keiran.
What a simp, sap, beggy Mitchell gif.

A liar is a liar is a liar is a liar.
---
gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's bought her some flowers for their anniversary, and both have put it on their Instagram stories. Like, why? When Mr Webster buys me stuff my first thought is never 'ooh, we must both get it on Social media asap'. You know, unless it was a yacht or Chris Hemsworth or something good like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow just caught up.
Please guys!!!! I refuse to be a Starfish (love me some Limp Biskit though).
I do like Straylers!

As in someone can be a victim AND a perpetrator.
This. Absolutely. Watch any true crime and often the worst of the worst perpetrator was once the victim. Sad, sad story - but common place.

I've said before, I don't do socials anymore, but I can't believe they are carrying on as per usual given the video, the *whisper gently as to not offend and mortify* GFM. You know what they say about folks in glass houses...

Reactions: 9
He's bought her some flowers for their anniversary, and both have put it on their Instagram stories. Like, why? When Mr Webster buys me stuff my first thought is never 'ooh, we must both get it on Social media asap'. You know, unless it was a yacht or Chris Hemsworth or something good like that.
It’s pathetic! They are doing it to try and convince people they are blissfully happy! 🙄

Reactions: 7