Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
How awful though, if it is as it appears, that 2 children don't have a parent deemed fit to look after them properly. They have had such a turbulent and hectic start to their young lives. No childhood is perfect but I think theirs must have been particularly difficult.

I really hope that they're together at least.
Yeah. They deserve some peace. It's been said on the KP thread that they are with Wendy, which is good news I think.

Reactions: 6

MickySpoon

Personally I think if you give donations to people you do not know, you then can’t cry foul if you suddenly regret the donation based on new information.
This is the risk you take when making the donation.
I agree, you have to give freely knowing that the money you give might be used elsewhere.

• Wow

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the children are now in foster care. And they'd both see that as a "win" because it's one in the eye for KP. Never mind what the kids are going through....

• Sad

stormyweather22

Or even that their behaviour is so disruptive after such a long time with KP & no boundaries (she always described them as feral so I don't think they were actually parented properly from a very young age by her) that until they've had a readjustment period and been reintroduced gradually to KH's family life that the needs of Apollo and Valentino have also been put first by the courts? It's just a thought.

I also remember her saying she never potty trained them, they'd both just go and piss/shit in her garden 🤢 and she was fine with it!! 🤷
This is years old and they were hardly that badly behaved then bless them. Just normal children. I dont believe their behaviour would be deemed disruptive imo. We all know Michelle struggled to cope with them before. Hopefully things will be better for them.

Nurseali

VIP Member
I agree, you have to give freely knowing that the money you give might be used elsewhere.
That literally though isn't what GFM is? The person sets clearly out what the funds will be used for.

Are you honestly saying I could set one up and says it's to buy a wheelchair for a child but then use the money to fly to the Maldives and that's cool with you?

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
The kieranhaylerfitness IG page hasn't posted in over a month. Has he taken a break again? He was posting up until last month in local facebook groups promoting his business

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He could have got those gigs back around 2018 or 2019 when they split and he was in the papers a bit, but likely not now
Maybe CBB because they do entertain the dregs of the z list world, but I don’t think he’d ever have got on I’m a Celeb even back in 2018/19. He’d have no hope now with a lot of shows because they don’t like using people that do OF and especially the sort of content he does 🤢😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
its no surprise really. Lets not forget that you have to be a very particular type of man to be attracted to Skanky Price, most men wouldn’t want to be within a mile downwind of her. They’ve all been sleazy and slightly grubby - apart from Leandro IMO (what the fuck was he thinking??) no wonder we find them repulsive!
and all been desperately fame hungry as well. Fucking hell you’ve got to be, to get involved with that sloppy cow 🤢

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The DM scour mumsnet for stories so its not a stretch that the Sun interns check Tattle.

The Sun and DM need a constant feed of zeleb stories online.
They are often written by interns or AI some are so bad 😂
The real journos write the articles that are also in the print editions or behind a paywall (use Show Reader on iphones by clicking on Aa to read for free).

Maybe Angelic was delulu in trusting people online with her life, she was often off her head!
If journo’s constantly scour that thread for stories.. why has one person mentioned that they’ve sent stories to them and also said they’ve tipped them off?

I get everyone despises the skank - but I couldn’t be arsed tipping off the media, she will come to her downfall eventually with or without running to the scum.

Nurseali

VIP Member
Bubble tea is a fucking rip off I agree with chinny there.

Laughing at the thread titles. Annoying we only can pick one. 😂😂 His arsehole width is more famous than him. 🥴

• Haha

Nurseali

VIP Member
Wonder do they use a normal vacuum or does Michelle just get a seat with a hole cut out of it and get Kieran to sit on it and she wheels it around and his bumhole just sucks everything up?
Who needs a Dyson when you can have a starfish 🤣

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
What would happen if people have requested refunds and the money has already been withdrawn from the GFM? Would the GFM pay the refunds then send Sam a bill?
I guess GFM would have to fund it, because they have a guarantee to do so.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
no Doubt there will be a passive aggressive post if and when MP gets any contact to let everyone Fall over themselves with excitement. KH was at the same polo event as CW but CW was the only one that was mentioned to be still trying to chase fame 🥴🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I noticed he's taken Onlyfans off his IG bio, but when you google it you can still see his profile (photos behind a paywall) and it says he was active 6 hours ago

HasBeen

VIP Member
I think Sam is either Kirsty or one of KH’s floozies!
This 🙌🙌👍👍 I don’t think it’s Kirsty though, Could be Polly posh pumpum because he hasn’t shut down the website, I think when he replied and pleaded for the posts to stop on Insta he said the person’s Name ( think of what your doing ———) that was scrubbed out
I noticed it was a Short Name that would fit well with Polly
Polly posh pumpum is in on the ScamSamScam lol 😂 I’m laughing but it’s not funny that people have been duped 👿

hayleybaby

VIP Member
No TT live tonight. He said last night Michelle was back today so he must be back under madam MP’s lock and key

• Haha