Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I know they can't talk about them but her post seems to pointedly exclude Bunny and Jett.
Yep! I just think if those poor kids were to read that or be told its been written it's just gonna make them feel even more unloved and unwanted!! If she is not allowed to mention J&B then perhaps she should make a private insta so she can brag about her 2!!

Reactions: 8

MrsEms

VIP Member
It is! My Niece told me this a while back when I commented on a youtube or tik tok video she showed me. I said how they looked stupid and she said it's the fashion!
10 years from now they'll be looking back and thinking 'Oh god, what was I thinking wearing socks and sliders'😂
We've all done it, I wore some shocking stuff! Thank god there weren't camera phones😁

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Shame MP can’t be quiet isn’t it . Cheap shots and little digs galore over on her page.
She is highly immature. Gone so OTT lately on the V posts as well

I wonder is the upcoming Vegas holiday just her and KH, or are kids (well V and A) going too?

• Angry

Webster1357

VIP Member
Michelle has really been spamming her Insta with images of a happy Apollo since pudding gate, seems to be a lot less designer goods/spas/meals out. .

• Haha

Ravenseye

If it is number 1 then she is looking at life like it’s a game, its like the way she’s always got to reference B in her Instagram stories.. it’s like she wants to poke the bear (skank)
I get that she probably despises her but the best way to get one over on KP is to just go quiet, have a happy life and make sure them kids are loved, cared for and happy where they are.. just like Peter did with his children.

K needs to open his gob and tell her to stop using B to point score on Instagram.
Yes it's nearly always B not so much J. KH needs to man up and tell her to knock it off

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I also read it as a dig at V’s dad and praise for KH. Who knows? I’m on a separate note the consensus on the KP thread is that she has lost the kids but I don’t think they are with KH/MP either. The plot thickens! I just hope they are somewhere safe, peaceful and loved.
I agree. I would wish for them to be with a kind foster family and able to make a completely fresh start away from the lot of them to be honest, but they’re only little and I’m sure they love their mum, dad and siblings too much for that to be a great option either . I hope they’re ok 😔

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Throwing acid on her car is really OTT, I’d be so freaked out if that happened to me. God knows what’s going on behind the scenes.

In other news. Kieran is out posing for pics with Nigel Farage and his rough as old boots PR Kirsty.
Interesting that MP reposted the pic of KH with Kirsty. The leaked messages on Polly's website showed Kirsty didn't have much time for MP at all!

ChiRie

VIP Member
I’m new to KH thread, I’ve just gone back to read some of his first threat, it’s very interesting & makes more sense now - who some of those posters are. They say, it always comes out in the wash. K & M celebrating their anniversary tomorrow seems like a miracle, knowing what we all now know.
I expect she's reminded him after this was put on the internet to get her something extra special to make up for it.

TrACE22

I wonder where they did the deed...surprising lack of that sort of detail in her story...
She did mention spending a lot of money on taxis to see him, so I’m thinking family dining again. I really don’t know how he found the time for all these women, when he mainly took care of the childcare. He always used to take the kids along to his boot camps with him.

• Wow

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
273 people viewing his live . 😬 Becki Jones gets about 1200 and all she does is sit in a car and eat McDonald's
How many of the 273 are looking for tea on the KH and KP situation.

This stuff he says about building the community is so naff. It's just to try and beg for money. There's no real connection there.
---
You really hate his vest.

Have you personal experience with a vest who turned out to be a bastard?

🤣
I hate vests. The only person I know who wears them is a family member who is a total pr!ck.

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
I wonder where the kids are? Not with KH, KP has fucked off to Cyprus rather than face her court case. I really hope they're happy and settled somewhere.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
The kids are apparently with Kieran's mum Wendy. I think now that that might be the best place for them in the long term. KP is beyond terrible, and KH doesn't appear to be much good either. MP seems like trouble

I've no idea what Wendy is like as a grandparent but at least with her, the kids aren't being photographed and have privacy, which seems like a good sign.
no Doubt there will be a passive aggressive post if and when MP gets any contact to let everyone Fall over themselves with excitement. KH was at the same polo event as CW but CW was the only one that was mentioned to be still trying to chase fame 🥴🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

That's an interesting one. I automatically went female for Sam and I can't fathom just why. The writing, maybe. The way they were discussed on the thread..

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Do tattlers on this thread have a name? If not I think we should throw some ideas out. My idea is - Starfishers
I’ve seen more of his hole than I have Mr Ace’s
Hope I’ve not put you all off your tea 😂
I know it’s not a great name, I would feel sick every time I typed it 🤢
Webby suggested Haylerettes
I said Haylies

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
He’s been live on TT and had a planned battle with someone at 10.30pm…

He got all excited when the gifts were coming in, sat there with a big cheesy grin on his face saying ‘we are killing it’ .. this is mental’

He made around £20!!! 🫣😂😂😂😂
Is it really worth selling your soul on TikTok for £20 a night??

• Haha