Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason I haven’t said anything before is because of past posts on here about the GFM where, be honest, some of you’ve absolutely ripped the piss out of those who have donated!

I suppose I just want to point out that I’m not brain dead or deluded, I just wanted to do a good thing and I think that, along with a little bit of well-timed pressure (we all want to belong) was the reason for many who donated. I feel really angry that people may have been duped. But, they may not have been and it could be all above board.

I set up a GFM a couple of years ago (won’t go into reasons but it involved animals!) and I was paranoid about providing updates to people who gave money and I documented every fart and cough of the process, even though the vast majority knew and trusted me. I felt a huge responsibility and it was very important for me to be totally transparent and if anyone had any questions at all (they didn’t) I would have given a belt and braces reply. I think that’s the main reason I started to have doubts early on but didn’t voice them and, IMO, it became taboo to do so. That and the aggressive responses to any dissenters. It’s all so sad and disappointing.
I certainly don't think you're stupid either. I mentioned a few posts ago there was a GFM for a young mum in my local community who needed a medical item for her baby thr NHS wouldn't fund, a fair few people offered services and their time and donated money in fundraising, I was part of the fundraising. She spent the money on anything but this item. 1000s of pounds. I helped in good faith but it's made me more wary of these type of things now. You are a good person who wanted to help

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Everyone on the KP threads saw the horror that was unfolding with Jett and Bunny, and I think someone took advantage of that with the GFM. KH was seen as some shining light of hope, but sadly he's turned out to be little better than their Mum. I wouldn't berate anyone who donated, it makes me hugely angry that someone saw kindness in people and decided to take advantage of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Everyone on the KP threads saw the horror that was unfolding with Jett and Bunny, and I think someone took advantage of that with the GFM. KH was seen as some shining light of hope, but sadly he's turned out to be little better than their Mum. I wouldn't berate anyone who donated, it makes me hugely angry that someone saw kindness in people and decided to take advantage of it.
That's exactly it, the amount of times I've read " get him back into the loving arms of his father" but when you look at it subjectively KH is a pretty tit person.
The pics on the dining table are disgusting. Take the pics in your bedroom ffs. Doing that on the table your kids eat at is repulsive. If i had found my ex doing that I wouldn't be handing my kids over without SS and courts involved. The cosy pics with CW after all the drama and allegations is unbelievable.
Turns out he doesn't even want them back fulltime away from KP.
I don't know what the best option is for B&J. They need to be away from both KH and KP.
But seeing KH for what he is doesn't mean I'm a KP fan. It's possible to have the opinion that they are both tit parents and have and will continue to cause damage to any of the kids involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I certainly don't think you're stupid either. I mentioned a few posts ago there was a GFM for a young mum in my local community who needed a medical item for her baby thr NHS wouldn't fund, a fair few people offered services and their time and donated money in fundraising, I was part of the fundraising. She spent the money on anything but this item. 1000s of pounds. I helped in good faith but it's made me more wary of these type of things now. You are a good person who wanted to help
I agree I believe people were well intentioned and shouldn't feel bad. I had a similar experience with a woman I knew well who like me was well known in our Pagan community we raised a lot of money for her to travel for medical trearment she then spent the money on all sorts including a holiday and then blocked a load of people. It happens a lot more than you think. I was badly burnt so I'm very wary and just give to Féilecáin a local charity for baby loss and miscarriage.

If anyone donated you meant well. Know u have good hearts and people scamming will have no luck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
MP can’t resist herself 🙄
How long until her next luxury trip with apparent designer items (Dior hats and bags again?) while good people donated tenners and twenties to reunite the kids in the family home? In fairness to KH he hasn't been on many of these trips with MP recently (just one I think, to Mauritius last year) so perhaps he recognises the bad optics or is trying to save money.

Reactions: 10
Can we do a bingo for Kieran?

My bingo card for 2024 is he gets a BBL with the GFM money.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's so nice to see a few off Kippers thread coming on to here and getting along with everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How long until her next luxury trip with apparent designer items (Dior hats and bags again?) while good people donated tenners and twenties to reunite the kids in the family home? In fairness to KH he hasn't been on many of these trips with MP recently (just one I think, to Mauritius last year) so perhaps he recognises the bad optics or is trying to save money.
There is something very defiant about her behaviour. Like she is constantly giving a silent two fingers up to everyone. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I worry for those kids. I imagine they will both be putting on a united front right now, particularly if there is something going through the courts and they’ve been working with CW, but after all the drama of that video being shared and viewed by millions of people, how can there not be cracks appearing behind the scenes in their relationship when it was KH that shared it with other women in the first place! I think there is a huge amount of false narratives and showmancing going on to spite KP and the other women in the village that know their business, so how can anyone be sure how she feels about those children in real life? I still don’t think F4J had any reason to lie about her saying she didn’t want them there. It all seems to be about winning over KP. That photo at Easter seemed to show 4 adults revelling in some kind of plot, the kids are just not the main motivation in my view

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I worry for those kids. I imagine they will both be putting on a united front right now, particularly if there is something going through the courts and they’ve been working with CW, but after all the drama of that video being shared and viewed by millions of people, how can there not be cracks appearing behind the scenes in their relationship when it was KH that shared it with other women in the first place! I think there is a huge amount of false narratives and showmancing going on to spite KP and the other women in the village that know their business, so how can anyone be sure how she feels about those children in real life? I still don’t think F4J had any reason to lie about her saying she didn’t want them there. It all seems to be about winning over KP. That photo at Easter seemed to show 4 adults revelling in some kind of plot, the kids are just not the main motivation in my view
This is absolutely spot on and exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Their relationship doesn’t feel quite legitimate to me. The wedding never happens. All this going on in the background. It just can’t be what they portray it to be. And they certainly don’t have the children’s best interests at heart with all these social media games. If CW has been banned from being around J&B for his aggressive behaviour then they shouldn’t want to be anywhere near him, let alone all smugly standing there grinning for the camera together. It’s all so icky.

Reactions: 11
There was one donation of £800. £800 is a lot of money. A hell of a lot of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is absolutely spot on and exactly how I feel about the whole thing. Their relationship doesn’t feel quite legitimate to me. The wedding never happens. All this going on in the background. It just can’t be what they portray it to be. And they certainly don’t have the children’s best interests at heart with all these social media games. If CW has been banned from being around J&B for his aggressive behaviour then they shouldn’t want to be anywhere near him, let alone all smugly standing there grinning for the camera together. It’s all so icky.
Pure quess work donutwitch I’m sure you’re the only one with this opinion 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
It was shocking they were all stood together grinning wasn't it.

Reactions: 6
I’m coming over here after getting chewed out for asking for more clarity from an ‘insider’ who implied knowing something serious about the children then back tracking saying they’d never reveal anything sensitive about the children.
On topic, there are various threads on tattle showing how GFMs can be fraudulent , so I think it’s perfectly valid to have questions about this one which, as other posters here have mentioned, has several questions around it. There’s a really worrying lack of transparency and accountability.

Also, people have talked about being in tears and unable to sleep over B and J. Some of these people have then talked about donating repeatedly ‘when they can/get paid’. That really is worrying and sounds like people are vulnerable and possibly being exploited.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.