Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All,

Please keep about the public figures. This is not a thread to complain about other threads and posters, mods do not want to waste our time on all the arguments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right, I have a confession. I donated (just once, a small amount) because I felt it was a charitable act to give to someone in need. I quickly came to my senses and now feel foolish. I have contacted GFM to ask for a refund and have stated my reasons to be that I am concerned about the legitimacy of the campaign. They’ve logged my request, told me to contact the organiser and get back to them with their response. I won’t hold my breath about getting a reply from ‘Sam Davis’ but who knows?.

I will probably be persona non grata on t’other thread now which I’ll be sad about as I’ve been a long-standing contributor and have enjoyed it but after the piegate debacle the scales fell away and my thoughts and principles about some issues do not align with the majority sadly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
All,

Please keep about the public figures. This is not a thread to complain about other threads and posters, mods do not want to waste our time on all the arguments.
Can I just check please, my reading of this is that we are allowed to talk about the Go Fund Me for Kieran Hayler and just not the individual posters who promoted it on the KP thread? Am I right? Thanks.

Mod edit, talking about a fund me is fine but best to avoid complaining about another thread or posters as it'll only create arguments that'll disrupt and give lots of reports for mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Right, I have a confession. I donated (just once, a small amount) because I felt it was a charitable act to give to someone in need. I quickly came to my senses and now feel foolish. I have contacted GFM to ask for a refund and have stated my reasons to be that I am concerned about the legitimacy of the campaign. They’ve logged my request, told me to contact the organiser and get back to them with their response. I won’t hold my breath about getting a reply from ‘Sam Davis’ but who knows?.

I will probably be persona non grata on t’other thread now which I’ll be sad about as I’ve been a long-standing contributor and have enjoyed it but after the piegate debacle the scales fell away and my thoughts and principles about some issues do not align with the majority sadly.
I respect your honesty on this. I realise some are not regretting their decision and that's fine - there has been no fraud confirmed, after all. Others like you who have donated and have concerns shouldn't feel bad about doing so or asking for extra transparency, you gave in good faith and you meant well.

Reactions: 14
That was Mayhem1 I think. We were there throughout all that, over that Christmas. Eventually her friend came on using her account to say she'd been beaten up badly by her husband, she was in hospital with her and they were getting her and her kids away to safety. I've always looked for her coming back on but she never has.
Yes, i remember the name now. Poor woman i hope she got away ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Have you been waiting long for a reply back from Sam?

Don’t feel foolish for donating, you’re obviously a caring person and wanted them poor kids away from KP.. just like we all do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey nurse, I’m sorry you don’t feel you can post about certain things over there. I think some things have been over and over a fair few times so it can get tiresome to repeat and sometimes feels like it takes away the focus of the thread which is obvs KP over there. I know Mrs B (hi!) started this thread up so she could freely air those opinions here, which I think was a smart move. I have deffo seen the GFM noted as begging on this thread which I just can’t understand as in the next breath people are pissed off he hasn’t mentioned it. So the bloke can’t win whatever he does. He mentioned it he’s begging, he doesn’t he’s an ungrateful tit heel. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sorry you went through that as a kid and can totally understand why certain behaviour will be triggering for you. To me sex work is work so honestly I don’t spend too much of my time thinking about what he does or doesn’t get up to on there. I’m personally more concerned by KPs lack of boundaries in front of them regarding sexual behaviour and language. I think should those kids google either parent there’s gonna be a mountain of tit coming back at them. And that’s right back from the time of their relationship when they were selling stories about his affairs and apparent sex addiction. They sold their soul to the masses and now neither one of them can take it back.

I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure the only time KH has been discussed as begging is in regard to his TT battles and not the gfm. The main points people discuss about the gfm is if it is being used as it should and why he hasn’t thanked directly or any proof of where the money has gone. I know there have been lots of discussing too about who exactly set it up,
I was shocked how much adult content is available on him. I didn’t have to search only fans leaks or have to search through forums to find his x rated material. There are literal p0rn videos of him having sex with another girl. None of this is behind a pay wall. All readily available to view just from searching his name.

You are 💯 right about KP’s lack of boundaries, not to mention her drug addiction, debts, ect ect, the list goes on with her doesn’t it! And they have absolutely sold their souls for their fame and ‘fortune’. It’s an impossible situation for those children and I don’t envy the judge / SW’s ect that will be making decisions about these children’s future.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you been waiting long for a reply back from Sam?

Don’t feel foolish for donating, you’re obviously a caring person and wanted them poor kids away from KP.. just like we all do.
I felt foolish for donating to a charity at work once as the organiser turned out to be very rude and ungrateful when I handed over the donation (I've no evidence that the money was misspent btw). It's not like I was donating an insulting amount of money, I gave an amount similar to others. Looking back I definitely felt social pressure to donate as I had just joined the company. It wasn't a huge sum anyway, I just felt insulted and I wouldn't feel social pressure now to donate

I support 2 local animal rescue charities now and that's it. Nothing else. I can't tell you for sure that someone in them isn't dipping their hand in the pot, but I've seen evidence of the work that they do and the difference they have made to lives, and that's enough for me.

It's a very personal decision whether to donate or not.

I never contribute to the likes of NHS charities as I personally feel that I already pay through tax. I feel that animal welfare is always going to be near the bottom of government priorities, so I don't mind paying towards that as my charity of choice.
---
I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure the only time KH has been discussed as begging is in regard to his TT battles and not the gfm. The main points people discuss about the gfm is if it is being used as it should and why he hasn’t thanked directly or any proof of where the money has gone. I know there have been lots of discussing too about who exactly set it up,
I think you're correct. The begging comments I saw related to tiktok battles/lives, not the GFM.
---
I'm surprised at how fast this thread and the last thread have moved. There is a lot being unpicked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What makes you say that ? And why ? Really seems to be hitting a nerve this opinion with some 🤷
Because you probably are the only one that thinks 2 little children under 8 years old conspired with their mother, personally set up a spy cam in their bedroom to entrap their step parent shouting swearing and throwing things at them, were both able to successfully act in front of the camera while all this was going on so that they give no indication that they knew it was there the whole time, before downloading and emailing the footage to KP. Did they set up an account on tattle two years ago as Soosiesoo too to plant the seed that this video was being sent around the local village? 🤷‍♀️ It’s not so much hitting a nerve as making our brains hurt 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The reason I haven’t said anything before is because of past posts on here about the GFM where, be honest, some of you’ve absolutely ripped the piss out of those who have donated!

I suppose I just want to point out that I’m not brain dead or deluded, I just wanted to do a good thing and I think that, along with a little bit of well-timed pressure (we all want to belong) was the reason for many who donated. I feel really angry that people may have been duped. But, they may not have been and it could be all above board.

I set up a GFM a couple of years ago (won’t go into reasons but it involved animals!) and I was paranoid about providing updates to people who gave money and I documented every fart and cough of the process, even though the vast majority knew and trusted me. I felt a huge responsibility and it was very important for me to be totally transparent and if anyone had any questions at all (they didn’t) I would have given a belt and braces reply. I think that’s the main reason I started to have doubts early on but didn’t voice them and, IMO, it became taboo to do so. That and the aggressive responses to any dissenters. It’s all so sad and disappointing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The reason I haven’t said anything before is because of past posts on here about the GFM where, be honest, some of you’ve absolutely ripped the piss out of those who have donated!

I suppose I just want to point out that I’m not brain dead or deluded, I just wanted to do a good thing and I think that, along with a little bit of well-timed pressure (we all want to belong) was the reason for many who donated. I feel really angry that people may have been duped. But, they may not have been and it could be all above board.

I set up a GFM a couple of years ago (won’t go into reasons but it involved animals!) and I was paranoid about providing updates to people who gave money and I documented every fart and cough of the process, even though the vast majority knew and trusted me. I felt a huge responsibility and it was very important for me to be totally transparent and if anyone had any questions at all (they didn’t) I would have given a belt and braces reply. I think that’s the main reason I started to have doubts early on but didn’t voice them and, IMO, it became taboo to do so. That and the aggressive responses to any dissenters. It’s all so sad and disappointing.
Don't be too hard on yourself Carole....you've showed you're a decent person and donating doesn't make anyone stupid....wanting to help someone in need is a natural instinct!
My issue was......we never saw anything that insinuated Keiran was struggling financially? So I honestly wonder if whoever set the GFM up was doing so because they hated KP so much they thought it would help K have the kids removed from her rapidly.....at the time I didn't even think it was as much about the kids as about getting one over on KP.....but that is maybe because I am not a very trusting person haha!! And again I could be totally wrong but that's why it just didn't sit right with me......but if it was totally genuine and from a good place which part of me does still think this too (I am very conflicted about this....its the bipolar part of me 🫠) then the aggressive shutting down of posters questioning it then made people question it more which then cause more issues with it!! I just don't understand why people are so protective over K & M...the pedestal they are on actually makes me cringe......I'm off on one again and will stop making any sense shortly hahhaha but I just don't want u to beat yourself up about donating!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I can’t remember if I’ve done this, I don’t think so. I have definitely ripped the piss out of those that seemed to turn donating to the GFM into some kind of act of resistance or FU to people they don’t like - anytime that a commenter questioned anything about it - mainly what K&M were flashing around on social media - people went out of their way to highlight they were donating again, seemingly as a way to stick 2 fingers up and get the “last word”. That is so childish and embarrassing especially if it has all been one big scam. There have definitely been lots of people that donated because they were really worried about those kids and wanted to get them out of harms way, and the narrative put forward was that they had been taken out of a nice safe home and placed in a neglectful sad home, and money was required to take that situation to court. Nobody that donated for that reason has anything to be ashamed of, and I don’t think anyone should judge them or make them feel foolish - this is exactly what scammers do, they take advantage of peoples kindness or generosity (and often a bit of naivety).

• Heart
I thought about donating as so many long standing members were sharing the link and it seemed to be all above board. I then suddenly thought I don't know any of these people or really know where the money will be going. I found this thread and lurked a while and learnt a bit more about KH and thought to myself would i want my kids living in that house?? I don't think any parent would want their kids around that.
It was seen as getting the kids back to a stable loving home was the goal and I don't think they will be going back to that.
---
Don't be too hard on yourself Carole....you've showed you're a decent person and donating doesn't make anyone stupid....wanting to help someone in need is a natural instinct!
My issue was......we never saw anything that insinuated Keiran was struggling financially? So I honestly wonder if whoever set the GFM up was doing so because they hated KP so much they thought it would help K have the kids removed from her rapidly.....at the time I didn't even think it was as much about the kids as about getting one over on KP.....but that is maybe because I am not a very trusting person haha!! And again I could be totally wrong but that's why it just didn't sit right with me......but if it was totally genuine and from a good place which part of me does still think this too (I am very conflicted about this....its the bipolar part of me 🫠) then the aggressive shutting down of posters questioning it then made people question it more which then cause more issues with it!! I just don't understand why people are so protective over K & M...the pedestal they are on actually makes me cringe......I'm off on one again and will stop making any sense shortly hahhaha but I just don't want u to beat yourself up about donating!! 🥰
Exactly this. The hatred of KP fueled it. Getting one up on her is Exactly how it felt. But neither home seems like the better option for the kids. The money should be spent on therapy for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If he gets the kids back I hope that KH and MP never show or mention them on IG again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What is scary on the KP thread is the Chinese whisper effect.

A recent example was that Michelle said bloody not bleeping when she threw the dessert. She clearly said bleeping.
One prevelant poster said she said bloody. It's then repeated a few more times
It then becomes fact that she said bloody

It's fascinating stuff
Hate the thread they all make tit up and run with it

Reactions: 3

Morning Carole, I'm sorry you feel that way, I personally never thought people were stupid for donating for Kieran to get his kids back. At the time KP seemingly just snatched them back and refused to return them to what looked like a loving and stable home I was pretty upset by it, and could totally understand a desire from people to get them back there.

I'm glad you're posting in here, I like your posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.