Kieran Hayler #4 Michelle's on video acting unstable while Kieran's spread Eagle on family dining table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did KP know MP at the school, before she split from KH? I can well see how MP would wind KP up - tit for tat - Kieran clearly has little backbone, but women can be evil - if all is true of late, it wouldn't have taken a lot from Kieran to have the 2 women at each other throats. That would have suited him - kept them both thinking on each other leaving him to carry on with his others.

It really is the most awful situation - I could not care one jot for the adults, but Jett, Bunny and Harvey should have been at the very front of all the thinking - Harvey has been shielded somewhat, but 2 young children that will carry this with them forever. How shamed they should all be.

I never got good vibes about MP - if as been alleged that she knows everything and stays with him regardless, than more fool her. Better to be on your own and have peace than live like this. It seems she cares more for indulgence and the Insta look, than either being on her own and being a working mum. If she stays with him for security, and childcare well I do understand it - I wouldn't do it, but that clearly means more to her.

To have a partner that you know is sleeping around, would make me feel sick. It wasn't that long ago he was advertising sex toys on his Insta - love honey maybe, can't remember - I wonder how many others he used them on šŸ˜³

It won't be long before Valentino can see all of this, or maybe already has - what a role model of a father KH is, in how to treat women. They can be used for his own gain, manipulated and then replaced when something better comes along.

KH has probably behaved like this for all of his adult life - found he got what he wanted and more - sex on tap and helped financially when he gave a sob story. I can't say I thought anything bad, good or indifferent about him but I think we all know he is an utter scumbag now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.