Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit uncomfortable that CW now posing for a happy family photo with V and A?! After all he witnessed in the KP household and did nowt? After he mocked H and helped spread false rumors that KH a n0nce? Even if he has helped them recently with info (as we suspect) it is too bloody late, he could have helped the Haylers and J&B 2 years ago! He might only be doing it anyway to get back at his ex not cos he cares about kids!
It’s just more petty antics on social media to wind up KP. I agree that CW is a lowlife and I wouldn’t let him anywhere near my kids, even if he is in a position to help KH with his custody hearing, which I assume is what this is about. Every single adult in that photo is a 🤡

Reactions: 16
Give me a thread title and I'll try in morning
I'm hopeless at thinking of titles.
Kieran Hayler #3 will do if nowt else is suggested
---
It’s just more petty antics on social media to wind up KP. I agree that CW is a lowlife and I wouldn’t let him anywhere near my kids, even if he is in a position to help KH with his custody hearing, which I assume is what this is about. Every single adult in that photo is a 🤡
If he has provided info to assist K&M I get why they may be remaining in contact, but posing for a family photo including V&A is weird. They must be hoping KP will react and go nuclear (not that I care about how that vile woman reacts). All feels orchestrated by Kirsty.

Reactions: 7
What is the average salary for Plasterer jobs?
The average salary for Plasterer jobs is £31,787.
Well after stoppages and child care fees doesn't leave an whole lot left!
My brother is in that line of work and has been in court fighting for his child !! It’s actually free to self represent so actually no reason to beg it !!

Reactions: 13
KIERAN HAYLER # 3 -- He could do a plaster class of his bumhole but he chose to become friendly with Cole
---
Kieran Hayler #3 He could do a plaster class of his bumhole but he chose to become friendly with Cole
If someone can report my comment I think mods can link to new thread I'm lost this morning , it was mix off an old Cakeyface comment and recent events.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
KIERAN HAYLER # 3 -- He could do a plaster class of his bumhole but he chose to become friendly with Cole
---

If someone can report my comment I think mods can link to new thread I'm lost this morning , it was mix off an old Cakeyface comment and recent events.
Can mids please close this thread and use the last post as the title my brain is really nor working today

Reactions: 1
---

Is the new thread up Poopoo, I can't find it on search

Reactions: 1
There is no new thread, when someone creates it please link it then report to get this closed.

Please don't post to ask mods to do something because until it gets reported to us we won't see it. We're getting lots of confusing reports!

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit uncomfortable that CW now posing for a happy family photo with V and A?! After all he witnessed in the KP household and did nowt? After he mocked H and helped spread false rumors that KH a n0nce? Even if he has helped them recently with info (as we suspect) it is too bloody late, he could have helped the Haylers and J&B 2 years ago! He might only be doing it anyway to get back at his ex not cos he cares about kids!
I wouldn't take that stance until I researched his past behaviour before meeting Skank...so if anyone knows/knew him prior to?????

I - like 99.9% of people had never heard of him until he got with KP, but he proved himself to be a nasty vindictive piece of work on multiple occasions while he was with her and that’s good enough for me. He’s a bully and a user. If I could be bothered I’d go back to the old KP threads and pull up hundreds of examples of people ripping into him based on his looks and his character and behaviour towards KP, KH, the kids and other randoms, as well as mocking his desperate attempts to be recognised and famous. This rewriting of his character now because he might be sticking the boot into KP is so hypocritical, but not a surprise. Anyone with KP is fair game for hatred but the second they break up with her they become sainted victims of her and everything people said about them before is suddenly supposed to be off limits.

Reactions: 15
I'm not comfortable seeing that photo either, it's just a massive wind up to Kipper.
They're playing her at her own game...given what I've read about her AR abuse & how she's fed the worst kind of allegations to the police about KH. She’s paraded Legoboy from the off ...
I wager CW didn’t like the person she turned him into & is trying to rectify things for Kieran to show remorse.....if it get's those kids back let him repent away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.