Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand why, to my knowledge, he has never come out publicly himself and thanked the people who have donated to it? He can come on social media to thank companies for hair transplants, birthday displays & cakes, etc… but nothing to the people that are giving him their hard earned cash 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe pride, might be embarrassed to receive charity

Could he be worried maybe that the GFM could be twisted by KP to make him look bad, maybe she would say 'oh he's accepting donations from nasty trolls' and make his case look bad.

Reactions: 4

Could he be worried maybe that the GFM could be twisted by KP to make him look bad, maybe she would say 'oh he's accepting donations from nasty trolls' and make his case look bad.
Yes could be but I still think he’d come across a lot better if he actually acknowledged it personally himself.

Reactions: 9
Yes could be but I still think he’d come across a lot better if he actually acknowledged it personally himself.
I agree it's a bit odd. You mentioned the birthday cakes that he keeps showing. Would these be free or discounted do you think?

Reactions: 6
I agree it's a bit odd. You mentioned the birthday cakes that he keeps showing. Would these be free or discounted do you think?
Free I reckon. Most of the instahuns only tag this sort of stuff when it’s been gifted but he should be marking it as such if it is.

Here's the latest on the GFM site. Seems like the target is still moving! Also even if progress has been made and if KH has contributed himself too, that doesn't mean that the public funds made the difference - they could just be covering money that KH and MP would have spent if they had sacrified discretionary items.

"Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update. Just to say that things are going well. Its possible the finish line may be in sight and should know more soon. Your support has made it possible and thank you. There has been progress which is amazing. And it's all thanks to you wonderful people that it's been possible.

The actual costs have been, and continue to be, more than double the amount raised. Kieran has paid thousands on top of the GFM and every day works as hard as he can to raise the money needed.

He is grateful from the bottom of his heart. This is not something he would have ever even thought of asking for, and your kindness lifts him and comforts him, through the many dark days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing. Xx"
Sorry

If this was the case he should have politely declined the gfm set up. Bit weak to apparently accept the money but not thanks the people that are helping him. I don’t buy it that he’s not doing it to rock the boat when he was publicly talking about parental alienation and tagging f4j and promoting the need for a minister for men.
---
he didn’t say it was gifted. He just tagged and thanked the company. If it was gifted then he’s breaking ASA rules.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
he didn’t say it was gifted. He just tagged and thanked the company. If it was gifted then he’s breaking ASA rules.
That's why I'm confused - he shows a lot of stuff on IG that seems gifted (otherwise why would be bother because the post is practically written as an ad) but doesn't mark it as an ad. So is it free, discounted or full price? And is he going out looking for the freebie before it being offered to him?

Reactions: 2
That's why I'm confused - he shows a lot of stuff on IG that seems gifted (otherwise why would be bother because the post is practically written as an ad) but doesn't mark it as an ad. So is it free, discounted or full price?
if he’s just tagging the company and not saying it’s PR, gifted then it should be paid at full price. ASA is pretty strict on its rules of accounts - especially those verified tagging and using businesses. Although they are pretty lax when it comes down to repeated offenders such as Stacey Solomon. Lots of people - non celebs tag places that they are visiting just to say they are there. That doesn’t make it a paid promotion. It’s slightly different when people with 10s of thousands / millions of followers do it and normally always has another motive.

The evidence is all there anyway on her tattle thread? It doesn't make any sense to not publicly acknowledge it. If anything surely it would spread the cause to more people not just tattle? It would show people do support him. It would portray that he is fighting for his kids because she has stopped him.

Doesn't make sense to me at all.

• Heart
The evidence is all there anyway on her tattle thread? It doesn't make any sense to not publicly acknowledge it. If anything surely it would spread the cause to more people not just tattle? It would show people do support him. It would portray that he is fighting for his kids because she has stopped him.

Doesn't make sense to me at all.
They don’t want it outside of tattle clearly, they would have more people questioning their lifestyle while they have upwards of 20k being raised for them. They know people on the KP thread will continue to donate even if MP gets a 4K bracelet and £600 Loubs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Anyone who donates to a fit young man who barely works deserves to get scammed imho. Skankies are dumb AF as they would get more tea if they put down the pitch forks.

Reactions: 7
Anyone who donates to a fit young man who barely works deserves to get scammed imho. Skankies are dumb AF as they would get more tea if they put down the pitch forks.
In fairness he does work as a personal trainer, although I've no idea how many hours per week or if he's on good money from that.

He's a trained plasterer and would earn good money if he went back to that.
---
They don’t want it outside of tattle clearly, they would have more people questioning their lifestyle while they have upwards of 20k being raised for them. They know people on the KP thread will continue to donate even if MP gets a 4K bracelet and £600 Loubs 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm suspicious about the comment he made about getting a 'bigger house'. How would this be top of someone's priority list at a time like this if supposedly short of dosh and availing of charity?

Giving the benefit of the doubt, maybe he's only renting his grans house off a family member and they need the house back, so maybe they have to find a new place to rent or buy? If instead they are buying a new house out of choice then it wouldn't look good while getting charity.

Last edited:
In fairness he does work as a personal trainer, although I've no idea how many hours per week or if he's on good money from that.

He's a trained plasterer and would earn good money if he went back to that.
What is the average salary for Plasterer jobs?
The average salary for Plasterer jobs is £31,787.
Well after stoppages and child care fees doesn't leave an whole lot left!

Reactions: 2
That's average. I would clean toilets minimum wage if it meant getting my kids back.
It's okay though, people on a lot less than that wage are donating.

Reactions: 9
Probably more than he gets now for begging on TT and being a gay for pay on OF. Why would he go full time in a trade when he has tattlers propping him up with 20k though ,,,

Reactions: 10
I'm suspicious about the comment he made about getting a 'bigger house'. How would this be top of someone's priority list at a time like this
Presumably their house is a 3 bed, one for M and K, one for V and then Bunny and Jett shared. If it was a 4 bed then Bunny would have her own room you would assume. Then they and the baby, who I guess shared with them?

Now the baby is bigger so needs a bedroom and Bunny and Jett maybe won’t want to share as they get older and have had their own room at their mums.

If I’m wrong and it’s a 4 bed then obv a house isn’t a priority but I do think if it’s a 3 bed it would be used against him in court how squished they are.

Reactions: 3
Bunny spent today with KH and MP and did Easter activities like egg painting. Nice to see - hope Jett is back with them soon too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel a bit uncomfortable that CW now posing for a happy family photo with V and A?! After all he witnessed in the KP household and did nowt? After he mocked H and helped spread false rumors that KH a n0nce? Even if he has helped them recently with info (as we suspect) it is too bloody late, he could have helped the Haylers and J&B 2 years ago! He might only be doing it anyway to get back at his ex not cos he cares about kids!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.