Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got a pile on on the other thread from an individual who accused me of playing the victim.

Anyone fancy starting a new KH thread, we're nearly at 1000

Reactions: 4
I hope you aren't talking about me I never told anyone to piss off back to this thread.
No I didn't mention any names as no one has actually said "piss off" 😅 I was a bit pissed off myself when i posted my little rant!! 😁 It was a slight exaggeration but it's the tone you generally get if you question or say anything that doesn't fit in!!

Reactions: 7
I despise Skank. I've been a Krustie now for a couple of years. U can say absolutely anything about anyone in her life ie Edna, the lung thief, sinkboy, KB, Dim Lynne etc. On her threads, but u can't say anything about KH or MP. Now I don't mind them and obviously they are the better parent situation for J&B but I still feel there's something not quite right with them and this IS a GOSSIP site so there should not be "pile on's" like with MrsB. If you're not 100% sure about KH/MP it doesn't mean yr a KP fan it's just nuts. It stops me commenting on the KP threads when they start that crap ugh😡

Reactions: 13
I came to tattle for kp, but stayed for the Jake quickenden thread. Comedy gold, and a great crew. Except for silly dot, who is the man himself, or one of his clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I came to tattle for kp, but stayed for the Jake quickenden thread. Comedy gold, and a great crew. Except for silly dot, who is the man himself, or one of his clan.
Fakeys thread is the friendliest on Tattle imo 😊. Actually what did happen to Silly Dot 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
Is he still doing this 😂😂😂 and his fiancé is ok with it 🤔🤔
Dunno if he's still doing it, but M must be ok with it if he's done it before and they've stuck together

Each to their own, personally it wouldn't be for me if my hubby was at it

Thanks Mrs B but it's just the same old shite on that thread! I no longer have any interest in the sad life of KP :)
me to dont miss the kp thread at all
---
Plus, if a 'bigger house' is now being brought into the equation I think it's reasonable to ask how was the GFM spent? Does he have receipts from solicitors he can show? How do we know that GFM isn't being used to fund a deposit or furniture (maybe they are nowhere near that point but still if you are talking about moving it seems like 15k would come in handy? I needed about that amount in cash for my furniture and appliances when I bought my house and my parents gifted me which was a huge help I was grateful for)

I know there are others who have relayed messages back from him but they could be acting in good faith and relying on what he tells them about the use of the funds.

He doesn't strike me as a malicious type so I would be surprised if there was an issue with the GFM spend but there are just too many red flags here now and questions needs to be asked and answered.
what proof is there that the third party speaks to the other party's

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
me to dont miss the kp thread at all
---

what proof is there that the third party speaks to the other party's
The 2 posters who are in contact with KH (or Sam the GFM organiser) and promote the GFM occassionally are well established on the KP thread and have been proven right on things before, giving info before it happens. DC and Angelic. They're definitely not scammers. I believe they are acting in good faith.

Reactions: 4
The 2 posters who are in contact with KH (or Sam the GFM organiser) and promote the GFM occassionally are well established on the KP thread and have been proven right on things before, giving info before it happens. DC and Angelic. They're definitely not scammers. I believe they are acting in good faith.
Why do some.on the KP thread keep calling it a gift?
A donation to a GFM is just that. A donation to a specific cause. Not a gift.

Why do some.on the KP thread keep calling it a gift?
A donation to a GFM is just that. A donation to a specific cause. Not a gift.
100%. A recent update from the GFM owner:

“29 January 2024
by Sam Davis, Organiser
Just a quick message to say oh my gosh and thank you so much! I can't express how touched and grateful Kieran is, this means everything to him and has literally helped him so much! Progress is being made! And it is all of you kind and beautiful people that have made this possible. Things are still ongoing and costs are through the roof. Every penny helps, every penny has been spent as intended, the costs incurred so far greatly exceed the donations, so without the donations, things wouldn't be where they are now, and that's thanks to all your kindness. If you are able to contribute a little more that would be amazing. But if not that doesn't make you any less amazing.”

But let’s not judge anyone in the immediate household for not agreeing that “every penny helps”… 👀

Reactions: 8
Maybe MP has contributed some cash already. I dunno.
I can see both arguments re her lifestyle and the GFM - on one hand you could view the GFM as being for KH and say she earns her own money and needs to put her bio kids first. On the other hand you could view it as being for the family unit to get J&B back in their dads home with their stepmum as they are engaged and planning a life together and MP clearly regarded as stepmum judging by mothers day cards.

I don’t know a parent out there that wouldn’t absolutely destroyed by having their children removed from their care, and especially if left in the care of a drug-addled mess that is KP, exposed to all sorts, witnessing domestic abuse and a revolving door of men (and god knows what else). Worried they will find their mum dead in a pool of vomit any day now. Any parent I know would be an emotional wreck, likely on medication to get themselves through the day as unable to sleep worrying about their children’s safety and mental health.
I also can’t imagine any parent having a life partner that would draw such a dividing line between financial wants and needs , constantly prioritising their own money on stupid showy designer tat and presenting a glamorous life all over social media while all this was going on (endorsed by the actual parent also). It makes no sense at all. Then you look at the GFM which has moved up from £5K to £20K while supporters are told to keep the faith and dig a little deeper. It’s just gross optics and a grift, nobody will change my mind on that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t know a parent out there that wouldn’t absolutely destroyed by having their children removed from their care, and especially if left in the care of a drug-addled mess that is KP, exposed to all sorts, witnessing domestic abuse and a revolving door of men (and god knows what else). Worried they will find their mum dead in a pool of vomit any day now. Any parent I know would be an emotional wreck, likely on medication to get themselves through the day as unable to sleep worrying about their children’s safety and mental health.
I also can’t imagine any parent having a life partner that would draw such a dividing line between financial wants and needs , constantly prioritising their own money on stupid showy designer tat and presenting a glamorous life all over social media while all this was going on (endorsed by the actual parent also). It makes no sense at all. Then you look at the GFM which has moved up from £5K to £20K while supporters are told to keep the faith and dig a little deeper. It’s just gross optics and a grift, nobody will change my mind on that.
Completely. For me it's the constant changing of goalposts yet no actual evidence.
Surely they could show for those who donated a bill, or an update, or well...anything to show the money is actually being used.
I have never donated so have no horse in the race. It just smells off to me also.

Reactions: 10
Maybe MP has contributed some cash already. I dunno.
I can see both arguments re her lifestyle and the GFM - on one hand you could view the GFM as being for KH and say she earns her own money and needs to put her bio kids first. On the other hand you could view it as being for the family unit to get J&B back in their dads home with their stepmum as they are engaged and planning a life together and MP clearly regarded as stepmum judging by mothers day cards.
I don't have a problem with Kieran and Michelle. I just wish she would stop bragging about material and expensive things. Ok, maybe some of it is old stuff but I just feel with the GFM it's in bad taste regardless, because people don't know whether it's old shoes etc. I don't understand why she doesn't have a private insta for showing off her lifestyle to her nearest and dearest (I know her insta is private but she accepts anyone so hardly private) I don't understand the need to post it until the kids are back safe with them.I just think it's the polite thing to do. People say they are allowed to have a good time and to buy things and yeh of course they do! But I don't think it comes across well at all. Would it kill her to not post it?
I'm not taking away the fact I think she's a great mum and step mum. She obv works hard and loves her family, she's a safe adult. But I just feel it smacks of being a bit hard faced when so many people have been so generous.

Reactions: 16
BIB - this is the bit that I can't reconcile in my head. The GFM organiser is saying every penny counts, it's all for a good cause and more is needed by the shifting of the target whenever it's met. And yet the 2 adults actually involved are living the way they do, MP more so. The constant counter to this is 'oh what do you want, to see them in a food bank, wearing sack cloths' etc. Well of course not, but they are clearly not a couple who are putting every spare penny they have into the fight to get two vulnerable children back home safely. And so why do they need or want the GFM at all?

Reactions: 19
BIB - this is the bit that I can't reconcile in my head. The GFM organiser is saying every penny counts, it's all for a good cause and more is needed by the shifting of the target whenever it's met. And yet the 2 adults actually involved are living the way they do, MP more so. The constant counter to this is 'oh what do you want, to see them in a food bank, wearing sack cloths' etc. Well of course not, but they are clearly not a couple who are putting every spare penny they have into the fight to get two vulnerable children back home safely. And so why do they need or want the GFM at all?
Here's the latest on the GFM site. Seems like the target is still moving! Also even if progress has been made and if KH has contributed himself too, that doesn't mean that the public funds made the difference - they could just be covering money that KH and MP would have spent if they had sacrified discretionary items.
Let's see if the comment KH about saving for a 'bigger house' turns out to be true.

"Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update. Just to say that things are going well. Its possible the finish line may be in sight and should know more soon. Your support has made it possible and thank you. There has been progress which is amazing. And it's all thanks to you wonderful people that it's been possible.

The actual costs have been, and continue to be, more than double the amount raised. Kieran has paid thousands on top of the GFM and every day works as hard as he can to raise the money needed.

He is grateful from the bottom of his heart. This is not something he would have ever even thought of asking for, and your kindness lifts him and comforts him, through the many dark days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing. Xx"

• Haha
Here's the latest on the GFM site. Seems like the target is still moving! Also even if progress has been made and if KH has contributed himself too, that doesn't mean that the public funds made the difference - they could just be covering money that KH and MP would have spent if they had sacrified discretionary items.
Let's see if the comment KH about saving for a 'bigger house' turns out to be true.

"Hi everyone, just wanted to give an update. Just to say that things are going well. Its possible the finish line may be in sight and should know more soon. Your support has made it possible and thank you. There has been progress which is amazing. And it's all thanks to you wonderful people that it's been possible.

The actual costs have been, and continue to be, more than double the amount raised. Kieran has paid thousands on top of the GFM and every day works as hard as he can to raise the money needed.

He is grateful from the bottom of his heart. This is not something he would have ever even thought of asking for, and your kindness lifts him and comforts him, through the many dark days.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are amazing. Xx"
I still don’t understand why, to my knowledge, he has never come out publicly himself and thanked the people who have donated to it? He can come on social media to thank companies for hair transplants, birthday displays & cakes, etc… but nothing to the people that are giving him their hard earned cash 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.