Khloe Devlin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said we just got our new home, moved countries like it’s a permanent move? Why would you buy a house and move country I don’t understand 🤣

Reactions: 1
She obviously quit her 9-5 now and all she does is go shopping in Germany.....

I think she did say before when someone asked her if she’d do Instagram full time she said she’d love to but not till they got a house cause it’s too hard to get a mortgage with how you get paid through ads and stuff like it doesn’t really look great to a lender so I say she probably quit not long after they got their house.

If someone is renting their house they are technically breaking their contract with the bank since they went in as first time buyers and to rent you need a buy to rent mortgage.
She literally tells all her business on Instagram

Reactions: 3
If someone is renting their house they are technically breaking their contract with the bank since they went in as first time buyers and to rent you need a buy to rent mortgage.
She literally tells all her business on Instagram
It’s very weird, I never knew she was 26 the way she goes on never puts the phone down taking a picture of every single thing “aesthetically pleasing” or not

Reactions: 2
She went to Paris for her Instagram feed, not for a break away with her boyfriend. She looks desperate really… desperate to be a big “influencer”… will never happen.

Reactions: 4
Instagram ads must pay a lot better than I thought because she doesn’t have that big of a following compared to other influencers but is still able to go on lots of trips, buy heaps and heaps of clothes and eat out or get takeaways constantly whilst also buying a house?! I understood when she also had a 9-5 but I don’t think she does that anymore it looks like she’s doing Instagram full time now?

She’s a pain in the hole who the duck would pay her to promote anything. The bf must have cheated or something to put up her cringy crap

She’s a pain in the hole who the duck would pay her to promote anything. The bf must have cheated or something to put up her cringy crap
I used to think this but it’s the same brands that have the same kind of “influencer” promoting them? But for someone who’s fashion sense is so tragic they would really want to start looking around more?!

speaking of fashion… what in gods name is she wearing in “magazine cover vibes” she looks like she needs a good scrub after working a night shift at the red light :S TACKY

Nah she paid probably 1000s for a new set, she’s just showing her money’s worth. In fairness they’re a better job than Ellie ks or Kiki’s monstrosity’s

She would give you ire. She is so bleeping smug. I bet she has a secret Onlyfans account to fund this lifestyle

I am so happy I found this thread! I recently followed Khloe out of the blue and was so confused as to why she just bought a new house and then moved to Germany!!? It literally makes no sense… they must have serious income somehow… also all the gifts her Mam got her for Christmas, she obviously comes from a wealthy family so unless they’re helping her out…

it’s the smugness when she smiles that gets me.. she thinks she’s the only one that has 6 dogs and has a boob job. A bleeping dose and a half . The bf looks like a robot that she has trained to take photos and be involved in the odd bit of content

Her tik toks more cringe than her inst!

I am so happy I found this thread! I recently followed Khloe out of the blue and was so confused as to why she just bought a new house and then moved to Germany!!? It literally makes no sense… they must have serious income somehow… also all the gifts her Mam got her for Christmas, she obviously comes from a wealthy family so unless they’re helping her out…
The live in Lucan, I wouldn't say wealthy. Probably loads of debt tbh.
She did say before she would do OF on a podcast and her BF was against it but she said she would have no problem.....

She must never put the phone down.... Every second is recorded for Instagram

it’s the smugness when she smiles that gets me.. she thinks she’s the only one that has 6 dogs and has a boob job. A bleeping dose and a half . The bf looks like a robot that she has trained to take photos and be involved in the odd bit of content

Her tik toks more cringe than her inst!
100% smugness all over her face! Why does she feel the need to show us every snippet of her day? It’s embarrassing, what is she 10?

The get up of her in Paris was embarrassing. She genuinely is obsessed with herself

• Wow
Is it just me that thought when she said the “big C” she meant cancer ? I don’t think covid should be classified as the big c

Reactions: 6